New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

15 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

How can we argue that it’s unconstitutional when the Constitution explicitly explains how the House can expel a member? 

IMG_1998.jpeg.152128b6a322fed7d632144ac4f71bb5.jpeg

I don’t disagree. 

But then, it is these constitutional scholars you need to direct the question to:

IMG_1999.thumb.jpeg.2e04da4415883b6453f73c5cdf2c3215.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Alpha male right here, motherfuckers.

Somebody better check under his sweater to make sure he doesn't have like the original Declaration of Independence under there or some other invaluable national treasure.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Somebody better check under his sweater to make sure he doesn't have like the original Declaration of Independence under there or some other invaluable national treasure.

Looks like he stole the my pillow guy's remaining inventory 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I'm only going to miss Bowen's SNL version of Santos, hope they get one more in before he's thrown into the trashheap of onlyfans.

Oh, you can count on that this week for sure.  That's one of the best skits they have right now.

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

You get a nice gig as a maintenance supervisor at the Capitol. You’re in the background, watching famous ugly people  do ugly famous things. Sure, occasionally you have to repair the rubble and scrub a few walls when a deranged mob sacks the place, but you have a steady paycheck, good benefits, and a nice, quiet life.

Then, you’re suddenly the most famous maintenance man in the world for changing out a nameplate. The whole world watches you work, as you hope your crack isn’t showing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

WASHINGTON —  Just ahead of the vote to expel George Santos from Congress, a fellow Republican congressman accused Santos of personally defrauding him and his mother.

In a letter sent to colleagues, which was obtained by NBC News, Rep. Max Miller, R-Ohio, said he learned earlier this year that Santos' campaign "had charged my personal credit card — and the personal card of my Mother — for contribution amounts that exceeded FEC limits. Neither my Mother nor I approved these charges or were aware of them."

Shortly after Miller made his accusations public, the House voted 311-114 to expel Santos.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-congressman-says-santos-personally-defrauded-mother-rcna127611

Defrauding the guy voting on whether he keeps his job

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Mole said:

You get a nice gig as a maintenance supervisor at the Capitol. You’re in the background, watching famous ugly people  do ugly famous things. Sure, occasionally you have to repair the rubble and scrub a few walls when a deranged mob sacks the place, but you have a steady paycheck, good benefits, and a nice, quiet life.

Then, you’re suddenly the most famous maintenance man in the world for changing out a nameplate. The whole world watches you work, as you hope your crack isn’t showing.

Dude has probably seen some shit in some of those offices, for sure enough jizz that one would think a piñata full of it was in them. 

6 hours ago, Mole said:

Bookman from Good Times

Schneider from One day at a time

Mr Miyagi from Karate Kid…

• Like 1

He’s a pathological liar but I’ll bet he knows some shit that’s true.  You have to know everyone’s dirty laundry within a few weeks of roaming the halls.  I hope he shows up every day at the House and gives a daily press conference.

Edited by Matuka

On 12/1/2023 at 3:12 PM, RPM said:

Facilities Engineer is the preferred nomenclature.

You see, I think the word engineer is thrown around too liberally. Not doubting the academic achievements of those in facilities maintenance that actually earned engineering degrees.

But applying the word to garbage collectors (sanitation engineers), maintenance men (facilities engineers) kinda cheapens the years I paid out-of-state tuition for drinking beer and sleeping through statics and dynamics.

2 hours ago, Matuka said:

He’s a pathological liar but I’ll bet he knows some shit that’s true.  You have to know everyone’s dirty laundry within a few weeks of roaming the halls.  I hope he shows up every day at the House and gives a daily press conference.

He's having fun on twitter the past few days.  Retweeting Laura Loomer's stock accusations, including going after Dan Crenshaw for buying Meta stock and then pushing for a TikTok ban, etc.

And this one:

Mondays 4th Ethics report will be filled on Congressman Menendez (not to be confused with the senator).

While congressman Menedez has not been invoked by the diligent investigation of the DOJ into his father, there remains a question of what did he know and when did he know it, the complaint is to seek clarification from the freshman congressman on his involvement with his fathers overseas dealing over the years and any potential compensation he received.

I think it’s a fair point to make sure we weed out the doubt surrounding Rep Menendez and his business associations with his father.

I will leave it to the office of congressional ethics to investigate the material I’ll be submitting to them.

-------

Fun read:

https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/with_replies

He retweeted this image

GAWrt4nWkAAijYn?format=jpg&name=large

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's having fun on twitter the past few days.  Retweeting Laura Loomer's stock accusations, including going after Dan Crenshaw for buying Meta stock and then pushing for a TikTok ban, etc.

And this one:

Mondays 4th Ethics report will be filled on Congressman Menendez (not to be confused with the senator).

While congressman Menedez has not been invoked by the diligent investigation of the DOJ into his father, there remains a question of what did he know and when did he know it, the complaint is to seek clarification from the freshman congressman on his involvement with his fathers overseas dealing over the years and any potential compensation he received.

I think it’s a fair point to make sure we weed out the doubt surrounding Rep Menendez and his business associations with his father.

I will leave it to the office of congressional ethics to investigate the material I’ll be submitting to them.

-------

Fun read:

https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/with_replies

He retweeted this image

GAWrt4nWkAAijYn?format=jpg&name=large

He's campaigning to be Trump's celly in 2024.  

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Superhero said:

You see, I think the word engineer is thrown around too liberally. Not doubting the academic achievements of those in facilities maintenance that actually earned engineering degrees.

But applying the word to garbage collectors (sanitation engineers), maintenance men (facilities engineers) kinda cheapens the years I paid out-of-state tuition for drinking beer and sleeping through statics and dynamics.

Sanitation expert and a maintenance engineer
Garbage man, a janitor and you my dear
A real union flight attendant, my oh my
You ain't nothin' but a waitress in the sky

-- Paul Westerberg ("Waitress In The Sky")

• Like 2

Sanitation expert and a maintenance engineer
Garbage man, a janitor and you my dear
A real union flight attendant, my oh my

-- Paul Westerberg ("Waitress In The Sky")

My little bro was so proud when he got his engineering degree. We used to hang out at this bar and he would wait patiently for a cute chick to come up beside us to order a drink.

I would sit quietly by and he would always engage them and deftly steer the conversation so she would ask him what he does so he could say “I’m an engineer”

At that point I would slap him firmly on the back and say “ Good for you, Buddy! Somebody’s got to drive them trains!”
  • Haha 4