Bengals RB Joe Mixon has Arrest Warrant

Vic Mackey

31 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Who can forget Kaep committing the ultimate sin?  Clown league.  All about stashing those billions away.  
I do agree a RB is more expendable but don’t get it twisted, if he was a good QB1 nobody would hesitate signing his ass.  

When pros act like knuckleheads, more and more the league won’t touch them. Watson was an exception because he’s a clear Top 10 QB, but only an idiotic franchise like Cleveland did that deal. 

5 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I guess he lives in a new house (still under construction on this aerial).

image.png

Slight derail, but what a stupid fucking neighborhood. You know these mega-McMansions are ridiculously expensive, but you’re getting no privacy, no trees, not much of a yard. You pay the big bucks for the Big 3: Location, Location, Location. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Slight derail, but what a stupid fucking neighborhood. You know these mega-McMansions are ridiculously expensive, but you’re getting no privacy, no trees, not much of a yard. You pay the big bucks for the Big 3: Location, Location, Location. 

The best part is everyone else has pseudo-historical styling in their house. 

He opted for the oversized “builder special” with the asphalt shingle roof. Smallest house in the neighborhood as well. 

Edited by Bullneck

10 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

If there’s a modicum of truth to this, he’s probably gone for a season and I bet he gets Ray Riced. Even if this is a bullshit story like Zeke in ‘17, he’s facing a way longer suspension than 3 games. Your guess is insanely low. 

I’m not sure you’ve paid much attention lately. 

There was video of Ray Rice, though. I don’t know if Ray Rice gets Ray Riced without video. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What if you're in Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Cincinnati.

It’s a good joke, but I just put “Cincinnati” in Google Maps, and there are so many nice neighborhoods with trees I sneezed. Village of Indian Hills looks like a nice place for a millionaire. And it seems to be 21 minutes from the Bengals facility. Just pointing out these guys have options, rather than a scraped earth plot of land that looks like a Jarrell subdivision half a mile off 35. (Yes, not every neighborhood will be a welcome place for everyone, and I realize Cincinnati is essentially Northern Kentucky.) Just for the hell of it, here’s a different street from above in Indian Hills.

AB8249AD-8BA0-409D-BB98-8F70759FE224.thumb.jpeg.7b6f808ac85dba2108bfe920a9a305d0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

There was video of Ray Rice, though. I don’t know if Ray Rice gets Ray Riced without video. 

There’s video of mixon that’s as bad and this is gonna bring that back. 

10 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's really the actual violence part or the pointing a gun parts of his behavior that should have him in trouble 

Right.

But I don't think it's a coincidence that both of his incidents involved a woman.  And I do wonder how many more there have been that we don't know about. 

57 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

i briefly considered a move to Cinci for work and I had to admit that there were parts that could be considered livable if they were not in Ohio. Or Kentucky.

You fucked up. No delicious chili with cinnamon and spaghetti noodles for you!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Few details have been made public, but a source with knowledge of the investigation said it stemmed from an alleged "road rage" incident.

When The Enquirer reached out to Mixon for a comment on this allegation, his mom answered and said, "Did he do it? No, he didn't."

She also referenced the term "money hungry" and said "you guys know Joe" before hanging up.

Agent says charges will be dropped "first thing in the morning"

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

“Old story. He was young.”

If it brings back that video, that may do it. But it will be because of the video, not this incident. 

He just lied and said she called him a N word so he gets a free pass to bash her face in

1 hour ago, hookemATL said:

You fucked up. No delicious chili with cinnamon and spaghetti noodles for you!

🤢🤢🤢🤮

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Will the charges be dropped because he actually didn't do it or they will lean on her to drop them?

$he will $ay it wa$ all a mi$under$tanding.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

When pros act like knuckleheads, more and more the league won’t touch them. Watson was an exception because he’s a clear Top 10 QB, but only an idiotic franchise like Cleveland did that deal. 

Doesn’t look like much of anything will happen here bruh.  Imo Perine is better without the baggage but I don’t get paid millions to make these decisions.  

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Doesn’t look like much of anything will happen here bruh.  Imo Perine is better without the baggage but I don’t get paid millions to make these decisions.  

Mixon was frankly ineffective this year. He’ll be cut for sure now. I have very little doubt in my mind on that, and little doubt that when combined with his inevitable suspension, he cost himself some serious money. I personally don’t think he suits up for an NFL team again, and think he’s facing a very long term suspension by the league if not jail time. 

Edit: I just read the article and retract some of the above. I did say from the outset “if there’s truth to this”. Cincy will use the incident to negotiate hard with him, and they should. If he can’t significantly come down on a restructured salary, he’ll be cut June 1. And he absolutely cost himself money even if none of this is true. 

Edited by Porterhouse

12 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Mixon was frankly ineffective this year. He’ll be cut for sure now. I have very little doubt in my mind on that, and little doubt that when combined with his inevitable suspension, he cost himself some serious money. I personally don’t think he suits up for an NFL team again, and think he’s facing a very long term suspension by the league if not jail time. 

Edit: I just read the article and retract some of the above. I did say from the outset “if there’s truth to this”. Cincy will use the incident to negotiate hard with him, and they should. If he can’t significantly come down on a restructured salary, he’ll be cut June 1. And he absolutely cost himself money even if none of this is true. 

If it comes out it’s made up or completely dropped I doubt it even costs him much money. It’s Ohio.  Watson may have gotten a boost in his pay.  

32 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If it comes out it’s made up or completely dropped I doubt it even costs him much money. It’s Ohio.  Watson may have gotten a boost in his pay.  

It’d be hard to determine how much a role it plays in his departure from Cincy, where he will be inevitably cut after June 1 and lose $26mm of non-guaranteed money. 

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

It’s a good joke, but I just put “Cincinnati” in Google Maps, and there are so many nice neighborhoods with trees I sneezed. Village of Indian Hills looks like a nice place for a millionaire. And it seems to be 21 minutes from the Bengals facility. Just pointing out these guys have options, rather than a scraped earth plot of land that looks like a Jarrell subdivision half a mile off 35. (Yes, not every neighborhood will be a welcome place for everyone, and I realize Cincinnati is essentially Northern Kentucky.) Just for the hell of it, here’s a different street from above in Indian Hills.

AB8249AD-8BA0-409D-BB98-8F70759FE224.thumb.jpeg.7b6f808ac85dba2108bfe920a9a305d0.jpeg

Cincinnati has some really pretty neighborhoods. Wife was offered a job there several years ago and we were both really surprised when we went to visit the city and look at houses. A lot of the old neighborhoods, like Indian Hills above, are built around the old village concept with each village having a little village center. We looked at some really nice houses in Indian Hills. Didn't end up taking the job, but we were pleasantly surprised by the city.

• Hook 'Em 1