Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

13 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

"Andy and Amanda met in high school chemistry class. They married when they were twenty-years-old, on the same day that Andy graduated with his BS in Computer Science. Andy skipped the graduation since Hillary Clinton was the key-note speaker."

There's no shortage of reasons to dislike these people  but this one jumps out at me. 

If interested, TexAgs has a thread on the train wreck that is Kyle. https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3432862

his family is unhappy with him and his book so they’re spilling details about him. Including how he scored very poorly on the military enlistment test and was ultimately rejected. I didn’t know this item but it explains even more about him.

warning, you have to deal with TexAgs’ frequent posting that Kyle was right in killing the 2 protesters. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If interested, TexAgs has a thread on the train wreck that is Kyle. https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3432862

his family is unhappy with him and his book so they’re spilling details about him. Including how he scored very poorly on the military enlistment test and was ultimately rejected. I didn’t know this item but it explains even more about him.

warning, you have to deal with TexAgs’ frequent posting that Kyle was right in killing the 2 protesters. 

Now this is creepy as fuck…

IMG_4989.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Too unstable for even a Marine Recruiter.  (Never mind he's fat.)  Nice:

Eventually, Kyle was blacklisted from joining the military because he kept sending unsolicited videos to the recruiter showing himself field-stripping his AR-15 like he was playing a role in Full Metal Jacket.

26279.jpg?c=1643118255&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4c

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's fake that Kyle is a pussy, mentally and physically unfit for military service?  

I accept his self-defense verdict from a jury of his peers.  I do not accept that the dumbass should ever be allowed to serve in United States Armed Forces.  Unless it's gonna like a Neidermeyer situation where his own troops kill him.  Which, let's b honest, is an extremely plausible outcome.  

12 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You guys really buy that nonsense? LOL It's obviously fake. 

Lol go to texags to fellate your fascist street fighter of choice. You really think a washout chud little murdering fuck that couldn't even stay in blinndergarden would be too dumb for the marines?

15 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Holy shit, is this a joke?  Did he really score in the 20's on the ASVAB? 

I went to bootcamp with a guy who scored like 30 and he was borderline developmentally challenged.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Holy shit, is this a joke?  Did he really score in the 20's on the ASVAB? 

I went to bootcamp with a guy who scored like 30 and he was borderline developmentally challenged.

Yea that is nuts. My cousin scored low 30s and is the dumbest person I have ever met. 20s lol that’s wild 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea that is nuts. My cousin scored low 30s and is the dumbest person I have ever met. 20s lol that’s wild 

I was curious, so I found the practice exam.  (Got 12/12 hooah.)  

If a 7th grader couldn't get damn near 100% on that thing I'd be seriously considering tutoring.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

It’s stupid easy, and in basic some of the scores by these morons scared the hell out of me. Always heard a rumor answering C repeatedly gets you in the 40s but I never tested that theory 

Yep, even I got a perfect score, and that was after failing out of Texas my freshman year...well, technically academic suspension, but failing out sounds cooler.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It probably didn't help that he's built like a light bulb.  Tiny shoulders and a fat ass.  Imagine trying to haul that rotund dumper up for one pull up.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Tangentially, the NRA is having problems

From the article.  Gee, I wonder if the two bolded texts are related?

The NRA’s most recent tax return, filed in November of this year for 2022, reveals dramatic declines along almost every conceivable metric: revenue, assets, member dues, lobbying, and political spending—with conversely sharp increases in legal costs and deficits.

And as the NRA’s power and influence has waned, gun violence has perversely soared, particularly suicides, especially in the wake of the pandemic.

In one view, the NRA’s decline might be seen as a consequence of its own “success,” as its gargantuan lobbying efforts in the early to mid-2010s effectively froze the national gun control debate, diminishing the advocacy group’s utility. Still, that might be changing.

In 2022, 15 GOP senators repudiated the NRA, passing the first meaningful gun control package in decades. That could be a signal of the NRA’s demise, but it also could be interpreted as a reaction to the surging gun violence that continues to this day in part because of the lax gun laws that the NRA advocated for and won over that time.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bolverk said:

Something, something Christ.

image.png.1f800e35db56afd4ce89d8e86bcd7f66.png

American "Christians" live in a world where:

1) the Gospel plainly says: “Put away your sword,” Jesus told him. “Those who use the sword will die by the sword."

2) let's make and wear patches with a sword on them that says "Christ!"

Like I said, irony was murdered and dismembered in this country long ago.

• Hook 'Em 2

You assume they have read the Bible…

I remember when I went down to near Galveston, to help some super religious relatives clean up after hurricane Harvey. At night I was bored, there was no power, so I asked what books they had to read. They said they didn’t have any. I asked what about a Bible? Nope…

These people had been spouting bullshit for years, but had never bothered to actually read the book (reading is for libtards and elites).

• Hook 'Em 1

Kyle's Mom, "What are you doing home so early from training?"

Rittenhouse, "Army had half-day, mother."  

Seriously, he looks like a mashup of tac cosplay and an Indigo Girls prequel. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Strike that Indigo Girls comparison from the record right fucking now goddammit. 😤

Sorry, it timed me out of editing.  Can I at least say he looks like an AK-KenoshaKaren?  A completely not-funny, post-op Patten-Oswalt?  It's not out of hate, sometimes humor has to be uncomfortable.