Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

From the article, it sounds like they are wringing every cent out of him that they can, and he’ll be discarded within an election cycle or two, before he’s even old enough to run.  I’m sure they are telling him he’ll be able to run.

I agree to an extent.  I imagine they'll use that time to find out if he is MAGA electable and will run him if he is, and if not will drop him.  Surely other MAGA lunatics will rise to the top of that slop bucket to overtake him as the shiny bauble of the moment.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

One of the articles on his money problem had a quote along the lines of that he's not living paycheck to paycheck but he's not bringing the funds (grift) like he used to.   

Ah, poor Kyle.  The gravy train ended.

he’ll soon be in the TX house, let the grift 2.0 begin 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bullneck said:

OFF TOPIC ALERT: Oscar Pistorius is getting out of jail.  Kinda sorta related in way, though. 

Rittenhouse has never stood that close to a vagina, forget about getting the owner of one to let him touch it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I can't understand why this guy has anything to do with out state. Much less the fact that his endorsement is something to tout.

What's embarrassing is how many dumbass Texans think a 20 year-old from Illinois is who they should listen to on what Texas needs.

When Obama was running, among other things the GOP made sure everybody knew he was a community organizer from Illinois, which was bad.  But Rittenhouse?

What's embarrassing is how many dumbass Texans think a 20 year-old from Illinois is who they should listen to on what Texas needs.
When Obama was running, among other things the GOP made sure everybody knew he was a community organizer from Illinois, which was bad.  But Rittenhouse?

Obama didn’t kill any young white people. Wait…this simulation is so fucked.

What does Kyle's endorsement cost? $20?

And why even pay him at all. Drop his picture and quote on a mailer, and just don't put an organization name on the bottom. It's not like Kyle has the funds to sue a candidate who is most likely going to lose anyway.

EDIT: Actually I take back the comment that this candidate is going to lose. In 2022, he only lost the GOP primary by 94 votes out of 18,500 votes. Maybe ol' Kyle's endorsement gets him a couple of dozen votes.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, wildcat09 said:

He did what they all want to do: shoot evil libs.

Surrogate black people. They were BLM protesters. It didn’t matter if they weren’t black. They were black-ish.

Sometimes I wonder if that’s why those on the right get so freaked out by BLM, because of the diversity of the protesters. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Two very, very punchable faces. 

Aside from the fact that it is Kyle Rittenhouse, the idea that a Texas representative candidate tout an endorsement from a 20-year-old non-Texan with no relevant experience or knowledge is really something.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Aside from the fact that it is Kyle Rittenhouse, the idea that a Texas representative candidate tout an endorsement from a 20-year-old non-Texan with no relevant experience or knowledge is really something.

It just might convince a few more of the “muh gun rights” people to show up to the gop primary race. This guy barely lost last time. And it must not cost much to get Kyle’s endorsement. 

16 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's almost like republicans have completely dropped any pretense of their platform being pure culture war, or something. It's a good thing that republicans haven't totally coopted our justice system to rubber-stamp all of their shit

• Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

If you asked Kyle what RINO stood for, he probably couldn't tell you.

It's the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, and Kyle Rittenouse.

2 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Seriously, what does he do day to day? How is he paying the bills? Is it literal hand outs from people via donations?

Grift.  Then more grift.  You sound like someone who hasn't yet purchased his Kyle Rittenhouse t-shirt, it makes a great Christmas gift!

kyle-rittenhouse-walks-2a-t-shirt-Shirt.

When you're talking about modern "conservatives," it's all about the grift.  Grift, grift, grift.  And those who support them?  They are so excited to be suckers that they line up to blow these people, and get their $30 t-shirt, because that makes their pathetic asses feel like winners.  Grifters, and their marks.  There, I just described to you the entire American "right" today.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Grift.  Then more grift.  You sound like someone who hasn't yet purchased his Kyle Rittenhouse t-shirt, it makes a great Christmas gift!

Why did they draw him like he has a balloon animal for a penis?

I like how they tried to copy professional sports logos. This is what happens when the arts are consistently derided and scorned. Originality is shot to hell.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Seriously, what does he do day to day? How is he paying the bills? Is it literal hand outs from people via donations?

I am guessing your guess is correct.  I know a guy, a former vet, he came back from Iraq somewhat messed up.  He never successfully rejoined civilian-life and eventually left his wife and kids to be a singer/songwriter full time.  He has been living for the last several years not on the success of his singer/songwriter talents, but on various grants from help-a-vet non-profits.

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

How the hell has the NBA not sued the fuck out of the makers of that shirt? 

It ain't worth the time and effort. Filing a lawsuit just brings more attention, and more sales, and gets the rubes fired up. 

Although the lulz of seeing MAGA men shooting and setting on fire their NBA stuff would be epic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

When you're talking about modern "conservatives," it's all about the grift.  Grift, grift, grift.  And those who support them?  They are so excited to be suckers that they line up to blow these people, and get their $30 t-shirt, because that makes their pathetic asses feel like winners.  Grifters, and their marks.  There, I just described to you the entire American "right" today.

Anyone wearing this should receive automatic kick to the balls 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

It ain't worth the time and effort. Filing a lawsuit just brings more attention, and more sales, and gets the rubes fired up. 

Although the lulz of seeing MAGA men shooting and setting on fire their NBA stuff would be epic. 

First, they'd have to go and buy NBA stuff.

• Like 1

Hopper is another carpetbagger (he was born in Kansas City and went to college at Ohio U) who cosplays as a real Texan.

https://hopper4texas.com/about-andy/

• "Andy lives on a small farm in Decatur, TX with his wife, Amanda, and their three sons. The family left suburban life in Denton in 2010 to pursue their dream of living in the country. They had a rough start while trying to figure out how to corral Limousin cattle, but eventually got the hang of the farming thing."
  • "Andy joined the Texas State Guard in 2014 as a way to serve Texas. He is currently a Chief Warrant Officer assigned to T6 in the TXSG HQ in Camp Mabry in Austin. Andy uses his background as a software engineer to develop recruiting, retention, and readiness management software currently in use by the Texas State Guard, and is in the process of being deployed to the Texas Army and Air National Guard."
  • "Andy graduated from the University of North Texas in 2000 with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and a minor in History. He has taught as an adjunct professor at UNT and holds a US patent." (doesn't mention undergrad degree from Ohio)
  • "The Hopper family attends Rise Church in Decatur, Texas. As non-denominational Christians, they believe that the Bible is inerrant and God-breathed. The family’s homeschool curriculum is founded on God and His creation."
  • "The Hopper children were enrolled in Denton ISD until 2009 and Decatur ISD until 2012 when the family began to explore other schooling options. Their oldest son, Grant, graduated their homeschool in 2018 and is now a Mechanical Engineering major at Texas Tech University. Their middle son, Sam, graduated in 2021 and is currently working full time as a video producer. Their youngest son, Ian, is now a senior in high school and does all the digital art/media for Wise County Conservatives."
  • "Andy and Amanda met in high school chemistry class. They married when they were twenty-years-old, on the same day that Andy graduated with his BS in Computer Science. Andy skipped the graduation since Hillary Clinton was the key-note speaker."
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

"Andy joined the Texas State Guard in 2014 as a way to serve Texas. He is currently a Chief Warrant Officer assigned to T6 in the TXSG HQ in Camp Mabry in Austin. Andy uses his background as a software engineer to develop recruiting, retention, and readiness management software currently in use by the Texas State Guard, and is in the process of being deployed to the Texas Army and Air National Guard."

I wonder why he didn't join the real National Guard?

Probably too much of a hassle for him.  Texas State Guard can confuse gullible people.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Hopper is another carpetbagger (he was born in Kansas City and went to college at Ohio U) who cosplays as a real Texan.

https://hopper4texas.com/about-andy/

• "Andy lives on a small farm in Decatur, TX with his wife, Amanda, and their three sons. The family left suburban life in Denton in 2010 to pursue their dream of living in the country. They had a rough start while trying to figure out how to corral Limousin cattle, but eventually got the hang of the farming thing."
  • "Andy joined the Texas State Guard in 2014 as a way to serve Texas. He is currently a Chief Warrant Officer assigned to T6 in the TXSG HQ in Camp Mabry in Austin. Andy uses his background as a software engineer to develop recruiting, retention, and readiness management software currently in use by the Texas State Guard, and is in the process of being deployed to the Texas Army and Air National Guard."
  • "Andy graduated from the University of North Texas in 2000 with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and a minor in History. He has taught as an adjunct professor at UNT and holds a US patent." (doesn't mention undergrad degree from Ohio)
  • "The Hopper family attends Rise Church in Decatur, Texas. As non-denominational Christians, they believe that the Bible is inerrant and God-breathed. The family’s homeschool curriculum is founded on God and His creation."
  • "The Hopper children were enrolled in Denton ISD until 2009 and Decatur ISD until 2012 when the family began to explore other schooling options. Their oldest son, Grant, graduated their homeschool in 2018 and is now a Mechanical Engineering major at Texas Tech University. Their middle son, Sam, graduated in 2021 and is currently working full time as a video producer. Their youngest son, Ian, is now a senior in high school and does all the digital art/media for Wise County Conservatives."
  • "Andy and Amanda met in high school chemistry class. They married when they were twenty-years-old, on the same day that Andy graduated with his BS in Computer Science. Andy skipped the graduation since Hillary Clinton was the key-note speaker."

If someone serves in the actual armed forces and then joins the state guard, I can somewhat respect that they want to continue serving with the skills they previously required. This guy is a developer with zero military training parading around as a chief warrant officer. On par with asst. chief deputy of a neighborhood patrol team.

if I joined the state guard because I wanted to give back to Texas, I’m fairly certain I would keep it low key because I wouldn’t want confuse people into thinking I was actually serving in the real armed forces. Depending on how he acts and talks about his “service”, some would consider it stolen valor.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 2

We should make a list of these fucks. Chad Prather is another. Born in New Jersey. A freakin' comedian (what is it with comedians, reality TV hosts etc... and these people?), invented a character, bought a pickup truck and is now down here advocating that Texas secede. 

Meanwhile 6th generation Texans say screw that, Chad. 

• Hook 'Em 3

53 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We should make a list of these fucks. Chad Prather is another. Born in New Jersey. A freakin' comedian (what is it with comedians, reality TV hosts etc... and these people?), invented a character, bought a pickup truck and is now down here advocating that Texas secede. 

Meanwhile 6th generation Texans say screw that, Chad. 

I'll start a thread.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If someone serves in the actual armed forces and then joins the state guard, I can somewhat respect that they want to continue serving with the skills they previously required. This guy is a developer with zero military training parading around as a chief warrant officer. On par with asst. chief deputy of a neighborhood patrol team.

if I joined the state guard because I wanted to give back to Texas, I’m fairly certain I would keep it low key because I wouldn’t want confuse people into thinking I was actually serving in the real armed forces. Depending on how he acts and talks about his “service”, some would consider it stolen valor.

There are some good people who are in the Texas State Guard because they genuinely want to help/do something and it fits their life better than the actual armed forces (including the Reserve and National Guard components).  They probably don't go around talking about it very much unless it comes up in a conversation, any more than Texas Army or Air National Guard folks do.

There are also plenty of people in  the TSG who want you to think that they are serving in the Texas Army (or Air) National Guard.  They may talk about it for no reason, and their homes/vehicles can reflect it. Fatigues left lying around in plain sight in vehicles or homes, etc.

I'm honestly surprised Rittenhouse hasn't tried to join.  It's perfect for him.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Or at least start here-

Kyle Rittenhouse

Andy Hopper

Ken Paxton

Dan Patrick

Chip Kelly 

Elon Musk

Ted Nugent

Roseanne Barr