Lunch Lady bangs one of her students

goodiemob

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

There is NOTHING wrong with that thiccness.

And yeah, the cigs, peeps, and whole package screams "Connecticut's finest."  New England has some of the trashiest people on the planet, you just need to know where they are.

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

are we judging peeps now?

... what do you mean, "now?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm pretty sure nowhere in Connecticut is like the 5th ward. What in the fuck are you talking about? 

Was my territory when I lived up there dumb fuck. Go to Stamford, New Haven, Hartford then you will see. Now shut the fuck up, need to put you on block.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

So how did they find out the lunch lady was doing it with a student? Did the other students turn her in when she kept giving that kid an extra chicken fried steak or pizza when he rolled through her line?

Sounded like someone was stirring mac and cheese.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

So how did they find out the lunch lady was doing it with a student? Did the other students turn her in when she kept giving that kid an extra chicken fried steak or pizza when he rolled through her line?

Who the hell gets chicken fried steak in grade school 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Like @HornOnTheBayou a good day for us was square pizza. We had no choice but to drink chocolate milk with the pizza- the goddamn tap water was cloudy with chlorine. 

My kids usually want a lunch box on Friday (pizza) day…I’m trying to tell them that square pizza is a rite of passage for public school.  Next time I’ll threaten that their next field trip is to Matamoros 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Umm... Phrasing? Is this meant to be a euphemism or not, I honestly can't tell. 

Nah man, chicken fried steak and that half round scoop of instant mashed potatoes. Wasn’t enough, never enough. I was vulnerable, the old ladies coulda had me.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1