45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

On a completely unrelated note, as Trump is a germaphobe, does anyone know where the dirtiest federal prison in America is located?

Brooklyn and Manhattan (according to former felon Larry Lawton) 

4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

By his own admission, every single person Donald Trump hired to work in his administration has turned out to be a crook, a liar, and a bad guy. Sure can pick em 

Exactly. Who is the sorry POS that picked all of these RINO, cuck, libtard assholes!?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wonder if he's thinking it would be good for him politically/fundraising if they put him in jail. 

Of course, we know he's mortified of it, so it's probably just him being an insane toddler. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

On a completely unrelated note, as Trump is a germaphobe, does anyone know where the dirtiest federal prison in America is located?

I don't know if it's the dirtiest, but this gets my vote.

/yes, I know it's not a Federal facility.

1280px-LSPEntrance-.jpg

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

By his own admission, every single person Donald Trump hired to work in his administration has turned out to be a crook, a liar, and a bad guy. Sure can pick em 

I mean you really only fit one other description if you’ve worked for Trump and aren’t any of those things: fired.

37 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wonder if he's thinking it would be good for him politically/fundraising if they put him in jail. 

Of course, we know he's mortified of it, so it's probably just him being an insane toddler. 

Tidal wave of cash 

Come On Please GIF by giphystudios2021

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 3

Just now, scottsins said:

That statement falls so fucking short of meeting the elements of witness tampering that it’s not even worth discussing.

Plus you know trump, as a former president and current candidate, will get a much longer leash than anyone else.  He’d have to state something bad outright, explicitly, and unequivocally, which he’s always shown the ability to avoid. 

“ Your Honor I was not violating your order, I was just talking about Mike Pence, and maybe the specific allegations made in the indictment the corrupt prosecutor said about Mike Pence and his conversations with me….and I just clarified how they were wrong…. and maybe I said some unflattering stuff about Jack Smith…and his family….a liddle bit.   A lot of lawyers - tremendous lawyers - are saying that’s allowed because of the Presidential Record Act..”

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

2015: LOCK HER UP
2016: LOCK HER UP
2017: LOCK HER UP
2018: LOCK HER UP
2019: LOCK HER UP
2020: LOCK HER UP
2021: LOCK HER UP
2022- : How dare they arrest their political opponents !

What about 2023

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Werewolves aren’t undead.

You could also add sunlight and fire but listing all the ways you can kill the undead wasn’t what I was going for.

There are many ways to use silver as a weapon against vampires. The most common ones include imbuing with or crafting standard weapons out of silver. Such as swords, daggers, arrows and bullets.

• Drool 1

36 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Werewolves aren’t undead.

You could also add sunlight and fire but listing all the ways you can kill the undead wasn’t what I was going for.

Forget it.  He's rolling.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

“ Your Honor I was not violating your order, I was just talking about Mike Pence, and maybe the specific allegations made in the indictment the corrupt prosecutor said about Mike Pence and his conversations with me….and I just clarified how they were wrong…. and maybe I said some unflattering stuff about Jack Smith…and his family….a liddle bit.   A lot of lawyers - tremendous lawyers - are saying that’s allowed because of the Presidential Record Act..”

". . . Most people don't know that, but it's true."

36 minutes ago, Underdog said:

There are many ways to use silver as a weapon against vampires. The most common ones include imbuing with or crafting standard weapons out of silver. Such as swords, daggers, arrows and bullets.

Good luck finding a Buffy gif that captures all of that. 

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

The alt-right isn’t subtle. Haven’t been for quite some time. Exactly what it is they find actionable? Well, that’s what I haven’t determined. Other than “(they) will not replace us.”

Edited by Willfully Horn

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated