45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Work with the other side? LOL My God, they went after Obama for a tan suit and French mustard. There was no working with the other fucking side, whether it was Hillary or any Democrat.

I used Rush as sort of a metaphor for all the people who shit talked about her all those years - which I’m sure was inaccurate….and I retract that. 

I believe there was also a salute with a coffee cup too...it's like he hates America.

22 minutes ago, troph said:

His huffing and puffing was worse than HRC acting all entitled and shit.  He comes in fourth imo as most qualified (not running as a POTUS incumbent) in the last 30 years. 

Never mind that politics was the family business, he was a three term congressman and highly accomplished 2 term senator and two term vice president who was widely understood at the time to be the most deeply involved and powerful VP in the modern era up to that point. None of the others are anywhere close to that. As a middling Secretary of State and 1.3 term Senator HRC wasn't especially well qualified. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

Still can't shut up even while we await word on his indicatement.
F3ieVcqW4AAtHta?format=jpg&name=large
F3ieVcrXcAAHsNk?format=jpg&name=large

Fuck that cunt. I hope he dies soon, and it’s gruesome and painful, and that his eyes bulge in desperation as he shits himself one last time, to be found on the floor with his mouth open in terror, covered in his own excrement.
Nevermind. I don’t wish that for him.
I wish for much, much worse.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Never mind that politics was the family business, he was a three term congressman and highly accomplished 2 term senator and two term vice president who was widely understood at the time to be the most deeply involved and powerful VP in the modern era up to that point. None of the others are anywhere close to that. As a middling Secretary of State and 1.3 term Senator HRC wasn't especially well qualified. 

If my sarcasm wasn’t understood, he was highly qualified and I think we would be much better off had the Florida court battle gone his way.  Third, fourth, she’s still upper echelon of qualified candidates in the last 30 years. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck that cunt. I hope he dies soon, and it’s gruesome and painful, and that his eyes bulge in desperation as he shits himself one last time, to be found on the floor with his mouth open in terror, covered in his own excrement.
Nevermind. I don’t wish that for him.
I wish for much, much worse.

I hope he's finally poisoned by a McDonalds Quarter Pounder, smuggled in asshole to asshole by 10 Latinos, shat out and reconstructed and then served to him in a warm pool of piss, on a tray in isolation--don't even care if he goes to isolation or population.  Isolation for Trump will be a torture beyond anything.  So much so, he'll grab that soggy cheeseburger like it's a golden key and presto, one of the Latinos had salmonella and the other 9 had AIDS, so he digests the perfect ass disease.  Too harsh?

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

Oh you mean the climate bill that's 25 years too late and a few trillion dollars short, that one? My grandchildren aren't going to have to worry about forest fires b/c there aren't going to be any fucking forests. But sure, carbon capture away. I do give credit on the economy. I guess time will tell if the foreign policy approach is a winning one. I'm glad we're not in a war for the first time in a few generations. Like I said, he's fine. I have no problem with the job he's done. You can applaud his meh media presence because you're already on his side, but he really did nothing to win over the moderate conservatives or squash the Trumpkins. He's been fine this term. He's not going to be fine in 2028. He's going to be unfit for office. The decline can be as swift as it is inevitable. If it's him or Trump I'll hold my nose and do my duty, but I sure wish it wasn't him.

Let’s get another climate bill going. I’m down for it. If you really think strengthening and expanding NATO and  neutralizing Russia is “we’ll see” then I really don’t know what to make of you.  Now if you say not progressive enough I can’t argue. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Fun Fact

Governor can’t pardon Trump in Georgia. Georgia has a board 

In Georgia, pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 42-9-2,  a State Board of Pardons and Paroles is established consisting of five members appointed by the Governor, subject to confirmation of the Senate

Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 42-9-42, no person must be granted clemency, pardon, parole, or other relief from sentence except by a majority vote of the board.  A majority of the members of the board may commute a death sentence to life imprisonment.  A grant of clemency, pardon, parole, or other relief from sentence must be rendered only by a written decision which must be signed by at least the number of board members required for the relief granted and which becomes a part of the permanent record.

https://pardonandparole.uslegal.com/state-pardon-and-parole-laws/georgia/#:~:text=A grant of clemency%2C pardon,part of the permanent record.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

If my sarcasm wasn’t understood, he was highly qualified.  Third, fourth, she’s still upper echelon of qualified candidates in the last 30 years. 

hmm, now I'm thinking about this - most qualified Presidential candidates of the last 31 years:
1) Gore - 2000
2) Biden - 2020
3) GHWB - 1992 (inc.)
4) B Clinton - 1992
5) Bob Dole! - 1996
6) Hillary Clinton - 2016
7) GWB - 2000
8 ) Obama - 2008
9) Trump - 2016

Also indicted Tuesday were Trump co-defendants: state Sen. Shawn Still; attorneys John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Bob Cheeley, Ray Smith III and Kenneth Chesebro; former assistant U.S. attorney general Jeffrey Clark; GOP strategist Michael Roman; former Coffee County elections supervisor Misty Hampton; former Coffee County GOP chairwoman Cathy Latham; Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall; publicist Trevian Kutti; Illinois pastor Stephen Cliffguard Lee; and Harrison Floyd, who briefly ran for a suburban Atlanta U.S. House seat before serving as director of Black Voices for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

hmm, now I'm thinking about this - most qualified Presidential candidates of the last 31 years:
1) Gore - 2000
2) Biden - 2020
3) GHWB - 1992 (inc.)
4) B Clinton - 1992
5) Bob Dole! - 1996
7) GWB - 2000
8 ) Obama - 2008
9) Trump - 2016

Disagree on bill Clinton and dole. Could argue dole, no way bill Clinton as Arkansas governor is above dole and HRC and you even have GWB two steps below as another governor. I agree Obama and trump are last. And I love Obama. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Let’s get another climate bill going. I’m down for it. If you really think strengthening and expanding NATO and  neutralizing Russia is “we’ll see” then I really don’t know what to make of you.  Now if you say not progressive enough I can’t argue. 

I don't really mean to derail the thread so if you want to move the convo elsewhere I'd be happy to. My comment on the NATO/Russia stuff is not meant as a critique so much as an acknowledgement that in something as complex as this geopolitical hellscape, nothing is guaranteed. Does this neuter Russia, leaving China dependent on Western cooperation for continued growth and development, or does it make Putin desperate, leading to nuclear winter and a generation of West Coast kids immortalized as atomic shadows kneeling under desks? I don't think the latter is likely, but it's not impossible.

8 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I hope he's finally poisoned by a McDonalds Quarter Pounder, smuggled in asshole to asshole by 10 Latinos, shat out and reconstructed and then served to him in a warm pool of piss, on a tray in isolation--don't even care if he goes to isolation or population.  Isolation for Trump will be a torture beyond anything.  So much so, he'll grab that soggy cheeseburger like it's a golden key and presto, one of the Latinos had salmonella and the other 9 had AIDS, so he digests the perfect ass disease.  Too harsh?

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

I hope he’s sent to Supermax  and El Chapo is his cellmate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, SilasCoade said:

I don't really mean to derail the thread so if you want to move the convo elsewhere I'd be happy to. My comment on the NATO/Russia stuff is not meant as a critique so much as an acknowledgement that in something as complex as this geopolitical hellscape, nothing is guaranteed. Does this neuter Russia, leaving China dependent on Western cooperation for continued growth and development, or does it make Putin desperate, leading to nuclear winter and a generation of West Coast kids immortalized as atomic shadows kneeling under desks? I don't think the latter is likely, but it's not impossible.

I don’t stay with the conversation and debate long enough to care - to much shit going to bull dog it. Quality posts even though I disagreed. Carry on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexEx15 said:

Some guest on CNN argues Fulton County DA may not have jurisdiction and that the state AG would be the sole authority for this case because the crimes were not limited to the county but were statewide. What say the lawyers?

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

The former president of the US and many of his accomplices were just indicted on a multiple felonies and half the posts over the last hour on a thread about those indictments are arguing whether Hillary would've been "fantastic" or merely "fine." 

Fuck you all

We was waiting for the gang bang. Chill out. Game on. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

1) Gore - 2000
2) Biden - 2020
3) GHWB - 1992 (inc.)
4) B Clinton - 1992
5) Bob Dole! - 1996
7) GWB - 2000
8 ) Obama - 2008
9) Trump - 2016

No way Trump is 9

I'd put Kerry, McCain and Romney at either 3 or 4 or 5 and move the rest down.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

The former president of the US and many of his accomplices were just indicted on a multiple felonies and half the posts over the last hour on a thread about those indictments are arguing whether Hillary would've been "fantastic" or merely "fine." 

Fuck you all

Well we had to fucking wait for the names to come out 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, troph said:

Disagree on bill Clinton and dole. Could argue dole, no way bill Clinton as Arkansas governor is above dole and HRC and you even have GWB two steps below as another governor. I agree Obama and trump are last. And I love Obama. 

Who fucking cares?  Focus, people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, troph said:

Brings up a point. If you already served one term as POTUS, you are pretty damn qualified for your second term.

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated