45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

None of which made him responsible for the Manhattan skyline.

I was responding to the quote only did not see anything about changing the skyline, which Trump org definitely did not do.

The only reason I know anything about the remodels, is that most of them involved Trumpco cheating on the billing/tax abatements etc.

• Hook 'Em 2

He found the secret to pay it off. This shoe goes for $399.....

If anyone was waiting for the other shoe to drop in the upcoming presidential race, former President Donald Trump just did, launching his own line of tennis shoes on Saturday.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Trump said when he announced the launch of a sneaker line at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

"I have some incredible people that work with me on things and they came up with this ... and I think it's gonna be a big success," he added.

240217-trump-sneaker-con-wm-119p-4f74a6.thumb.webp.64fa145b4c6dfcc54c905e08fe467bc9.webp

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-launches-sneaker-line-rcna139334

• Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

What would they get out of it if they paid his judgments or posted the bond? They don’t give a fuck about him, they like the chaos and division and want to see our people destroy ourselves. Having the judgment out there and riling up the “witch-hunt” crowd just exacerbates the chaos and probably gets more of them to the polls. They like that, no need to spend that type of money at this point.
Elon gets the adoration he desperately wants. And let's be honest, he doesn't give a fuck about 500 million, crazy as that sounds.

23 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

If anyone was waiting for the other shoe to drop in the upcoming presidential race, former President Donald Trump just did, launching his own line of tennis shoes on Saturday.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Trump said when he announced the launch of a sneaker line at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

"I have some incredible people that work with me on things and they came up with this ... and I think it's gonna be a big success," he added.

240217-trump-sneaker-con-wm-119p-4f74a6.thumb.webp.64fa145b4c6dfcc54c905e08fe467bc9.webp

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-launches-sneaker-line-rcna139334

image.thumb.png.7a608ec421031c5e005775118853a83c.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

GGfEQq_W0AAiF6x?format=jpg&name=large

C’mon Jesus, hands a bit forward, fingers interlocked, and tighten with all of your holy heavenly power, like Kenneth Copeland’s hold on a poor old woman’s money…..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Why is Trump giving Jesus a handjob 

'Cause He can't do it Himself, what with the holes and such? 

(yup. going to hell) 

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

This "news" report is missing the best part of this.

He was booed and jeered.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, 'stache said:

What would they get out of it if they paid his judgments or posted the bond? They don’t give a fuck about him, they like the chaos and division and want to see our people destroy ourselves. Having the judgment out there and riling up the “witch-hunt” crowd just exacerbates the chaos and probably gets more of them to the polls. They like that, no need to spend that type of money at this point.

Maybe they'd own a US president.  It's a gamble, but their pockets aren't shy.

• Like 1

I wouldn't credit the cheering "fans" much. They were likely a mixture of his traveling sycophants + some random they gave twenty bucks and a t-shirt to stand in the front row & make noise. It's as phony and staged as any of his events.

What I can't wait to see is the GQP members in the wild wearing those hideous things. I'm sure Ted Cruz has already ordered a pair. MTG too. But when Abbott rolls up sporting a pair it will truly be the chef's kiss of idiocy.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:21 PM, Goredho said:

This is the 2nd time in recent weeks that Trump has brought up AI as something used to alter footage of him.  This tells me that A) the pee tape is real and B) it’s about to surface.

I think it's way less specific and far more nefarious than that. he only survives by casting doubt on the truth. AI is another way he can convince his followers that reality isn't real and it's what he says it is. it works and will continue to work as long as he is alive.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This is concerning to me.  He should have been booed off the stage at an event like this but it was mixed. Probably more boos than cheers but not overwhelming either way. 

It’s a fucking shoe convention. I didn’t even know something so uninteresting existed. The reaction of the weirdos that paid to be there don’t mean shit 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yall laugh but austin recently hosted a potato convention. for real. 

Oh hell I looked it up, here are some of the conventions you could have attend around the US in the last few years

Vent-Haven:  A convention for ventriloquist and their dummies

Bronycon:  A convention for dudes who are into My Little Pony

The National Hobo Convention in Britt, IA (don't think this one needs any more explanation)

Fetish Con (same here)

Merfest:  Celebrates all things mermaid

Here's a pic from the Fetish Con....nothing creepy at all here

image.png.62b705dfe9e10f9bf93be81ca1310f03.png

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think it's way less specific and far more nefarious than that. he only survives by casting doubt on the truth. AI is another way he can convince his followers that reality isn't real and it's what he says it is. it works and will continue to work as long as he is alive.

This had occurred to me, but it was so depressing I just mentally rejected it.  Until now.  Thanks, asshole 😜

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, speed817 said:

as big and gawdy as these numbers are I think the real number to be watching is his legal fees.

The PACs that are funding his legal team(s) are running out of money and he has several high-profile trials on the horizon. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

So, what legal woes will befall Fucktrump this week?  Anything as good as last week?

If we are lucky the Supreme Court will decline to take up his bullshit immunity case.  That would be a nice week.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Smartest American businessman evah! doesn't understand that even if you get delays, continuances, and appeals..............the time value of money keeps accruing.  And accruing.  And accruing.  Oh god, I broke Eric's brain.