45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

It’s a fucking low bar to be a “good” Republican these days.

Never forget his voter purge to get himself elected.

In case people are wondering, he compared the voter rolls from black districts with voter rolls from other states. Any matching names were removed for being registered in two states 

I believe that’s what happened. If I’m. It mistaken the trump DoJ told him to never do that again 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck em both. The answer is fuck em both. Don’t vote for any Republican again. Ever. Not even once. It only encourages them.

I'm not going to vote for either, but give me a move back towards sanity, please.

Yeah, I aint voting for em for anything and will stop short of praising them, but the fact that Kemp and Christie have extracted Trump's micropeen from their gobs and are vocal about it is a positive development.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I aint voting for em for anything and will stop short of praising them, but the fact that Kemp and Christie have extracted Trump's micropeen from their gobs and are vocal about it is a positive development.

Too bad it's just a pragmatic play.  It's not about morals, ethics, or a return to "sanity".  Any Rs that put country above party died in the Maga fire.  Hell Rs are happy to shit on McCain's memory and are starting to turn on the old god too(Reagan)  He was too liberal.

Edited by locodos
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

As expected, Judge dismissed Caplan suit of disqualifying Trump from ballot due to standing 

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-dismisses-florida-lawsuit-175900726.html

U.S. District Judge Robin L. Rosenberg ruled that plaintiff Lawrence Caplan, and two other plaintiffs he added to his original lawsuit against Trump, lacked the legal standing to bring the case.

Only a States election officials can use 14 Amendment to disqualify Trump. Not a random lawyer 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Rooted around some and found the motion for summary judgment in the NY AG case.  Turns out, Trump did use those bullshit financial statements in connection with loan guaranties and seeking insurance coverage.  Not quite sure why this isn't a federal bank fraud case, but whatever.

So, I'm thinking they may really have him.  My sense of it, though, is I dont' see $250M in damages to the State of New York, or really anyone.

I think they do have him on this, and the fine is real.  He needs the $250 million fast or the state with either seize assets or put stuff in receivership.  Seeing as those his wealth has always been a complete house of cards, either is a financial death blow.  I honestly don't think his net worth is even $250 million, so needless to say he doesn't have the cash.  Additionally, if he does start losing assets or anything goes into receivership, his ability to fraudulently pull cash out of these is gone as well.  He's always been a robbing Peter to pay Paul kind of guy, but once the music stops the entire house of cards collapses. 

I think that's exactly why we've seen a flurry of what amounts to begging from him for donations combined with the near insolvency of the his pac.  He's been preparing to lose this for a while now, and now that it's extremely clear that this is not only going to happen, it's happening in short order, he's frantic to get as much as possible to avert the worst case scenario for him; which is complete and transparent financial ruin.  Much of his power is based the perception of wealth, always has been his key, if that perception is shattered imagine the psychological damage it will do to him, let alone all the public erosion in his "brand".  

It's reminiscent of Napoleon being exiled to St Helena.  The real sting to him wasn't his physical location, it wasn't so much losing, it was the idea of having no power whatsoever that he grumbled about the for the rest of his days.  For Trump, a public and transparent acknowledgment of his financial failing is akin the physical removal to St. Helena.  

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I think they do have him on this, and the fine is real.  He needs the $250 million fast or the state with either seize assets or put stuff in receivership.  Seeing as those his wealth has always been a complete house of cards, either is a financial death blow.  I honestly don't think his net worth is even $250 million, so needless to say he doesn't have the cash.  Additionally, if he does start losing assets or anything goes into receivership, his ability to fraudulently pull cash out of these is gone as well.  He's always been a robbing Peter to pay Paul kind of guy, but once the music stops the entire house of cards collapses. 

I think that's exactly why we've seen a flurry of what amounts to begging from him for donations combined with the near insolvency of the his pac.  He's been preparing to lose this for a while now, and now that it's extremely clear that this is not only going to happen, it's happening in short order, he's frantic to get as much as possible to avert the worst case scenario for him; which is complete and transparent financial ruin.  Much of his power is based the perception of wealth, always has been his key, if that perception is shattered imagine the psychological damage it will do to him, let alone all the public erosion in his "brand".  

It's reminiscent of Napoleon being exiled to St Helena.  The real sting to him wasn't his physical location, it wasn't so much losing, it was the idea of having no power whatsoever that he grumbled about the for the rest of his days.  For Trump, a public and transparent acknowledgment of his financial failing is akin the physical removal to St. Helena.  

I assume he is always embezzling money out of his ventures, and when they eventually and inevitably fail because the embezzlement leaves them untenable, he doesn’t give a shit and stiffs his bills via bankruptcy of his entities. 

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

6 hours ago, locodos said:

Too bad it's just a pragmatic play.  It's not about morals, ethics, or a return to "sanity".  Any Rs that put country above party died in the Maga fire.  Hell Rs are happy to shit on McCain's memory and are starting to turn on the old god too(Reagan)  He was too liberal.

The bigger thing is not that they did the right thing in this instance, especially given their history of supporting Trump or suppressing votes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s huge that they are now willing to tangle publicly with Trump and put him in his place.

The bigger thing is that Trump went after Kemp hard and failed.  MAGA is not the all-powerful creature that it once was.  Still dangerous, but Kemp beat them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:
4 hours ago, Goredho said:
Trump could have very well stollen the election if not for R’s like Kemp being willing to say no under intense political pressure.  I realize there aren’t many of them, but yeah, praise the sweet baby Jesus for R’s like Kemp.

It's almost like we need more robust guardrails codified into law, rather than relying on partisans to do the right thing. We narrowly escaped this entire ordeal and had to rely on advice from Dan Quail to maintain our democracy.

I’ve pointed out to a few MAGa types that if they are cool with everything Trump did, he’s now provided the blueprints for the Democrats to do something similar and they can’t complain. I don’t think the Democrats would, but MAGA types absolutely believe they’d steal it (or did) so it’s got to bug some of them.

• Hook 'Em 4

He's continuing to be on a tear, although it's a lot of re-posts and links to articles about him, but here's an original from yesterday

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110989791126912530

IN THE NYS A.G. LETITIA JAMES CASE, I WAS TARGETED, GIVEN NO JURY, NO EXTENSIONS, NO COMMERCIAL DIVISION, NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NO ANYTHING! THE DEMOCRAT JUDGE HATES TRUMP WITH A PASSION. THE THING I HAVE IS A GREAT CASE BASED ON PHENOMENAL NUMBERS THAT SHOW A NET WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE THAN SHE VICIOUSLY & FALSELY CLAIMED, VERY LITTLE DEBT, BIG CASH, A POWERFUL DISCLAIMER CLAUSE, PAID OFF LOANS, NO DEFAULTS, “HAPPY” BANKS, GREAT ASSETS. I WAS DEFAMED BY NYS - ELECTION INTERFERENCE

This is one of the advertisers for Trump's Truth Social account, and was from yesterday:

https://truthsocial.com/@ProTrumpTeam2024/posts/110991012795770323

which leads you to a "Where we go one" Qanon shirt

https://american-buy.com/where-we-go-one-we-go-all

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This is another major advertiser on his timeline

https://truthsocial.com/@huntersblendcoffee/posts/110963837601988135

nice prominetly-displayed "The Great Awakening" mug with his coffee mug.  Another Qanon mention.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's continuing to be on a tear, although it's a lot of re-posts and links to articles about him, but here's an original from yesterday

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110989791126912530

IN THE NYS A.G. LETITIA JAMES CASE, I WAS TARGETED, GIVEN NO JURY, NO EXTENSIONS, NO COMMERCIAL DIVISION, NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NO ANYTHING! THE DEMOCRAT JUDGE HATES TRUMP WITH A PASSION. THE THING I HAVE IS A GREAT CASE BASED ON PHENOMENAL NUMBERS THAT SHOW A NET WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE THAN SHE VICIOUSLY & FALSELY CLAIMED, VERY LITTLE DEBT, BIG CASH, A POWERFUL DISCLAIMER CLAUSE, PAID OFF LOANS, NO DEFAULTS, “HAPPY” BANKS, GREAT ASSETS. I WAS DEFAMED BY NYS - ELECTION INTERFERENCE

This is one of the advertisers for Trump's Truth Social account, and was from yesterday:

https://truthsocial.com/@ProTrumpTeam2024/posts/110991012795770323

which leads you to a "Where we go one" Qanon shirt

https://american-buy.com/where-we-go-one-we-go-all

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This is another major advertiser on his timeline

https://truthsocial.com/@huntersblendcoffee/posts/110963837601988135

nice prominetly-displayed "The Great Awakening" mug with his coffee mug.  Another Qanon mention.

“A powerful disclaimer clause?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2023 at 8:40 AM, Neonmoon said:

As expected, Judge dismissed Caplan suit of disqualifying Trump from ballot due to standing 

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-dismisses-florida-lawsuit-175900726.html

Only a States election officials can use 14 Amendment to disqualify Trump. Not a random lawyer 

Caplan is showing them the way.  Once the idea of bringing Trump down becomes normalized, every single thing he’s ever done is going to come back to haunt him.

”When the camel falls to his knees, all the daggers come out.”

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

I need to update my financial statement for a new business loan and maybe personal loan to do some remodeling. I think I’m going to double the estimate of my home’s value and add a powerful disclaimer clause. 

I'm told all you need is a semi reputable accounting firm and you are in.  I here Mazars has a few openings for new clients.  

• Hook 'Em 1

“A powerful disclaimer clause?”

DISCLAIMER: the information provided is true and correct to the best of the signer’s then knowledge and belief, although some of the knowledge was provided by super super-liberal communist Democrats, who sometimes undervalue and/or overvalue my constitutional properties, like a dog, without my knowledge because of several deranged prosecutors and their on-going attempts at election interference. The Statement of Assets and Liabilities verification is signed under the penalty of perjury by Donald J. Trump pursuant to the definition section, supra.

DEFINITIONS:
Donald J. Trump - when things go well Donald J Trump is the author of the successful business venture who signed the perfect documents.  In the event things do not go well, “Donald J Trump” has the following meaning: 1) my son, Eric Trump, who has my authority to sign, but only has my authority to sign in some circumstances which I’m not at liberty to disclose because of Presidential Immunity and secret President things I can’t mention - but I still have some of my papers  DOJ has not stollen; 2) or that homeless Negro guy who always panhandles in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan. He really never tells the truth - and that is like Fani Willis and how those people behave.  If you get my drift. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1