2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Well considering the post he quoted was exclusively about Dante Moore with Moore being the antecedent for all three uses of a third person singular pronoun I'm going to guess Dante Moore.

Either that or GTJ1982 doesn't understand English. 

Update: he didn't understand the difference between Trey and Dante. 

4 minutes ago, lazygringo said:

Isn’t Aidan Chiles already headed to Michigan State?

Most likely (though he isn't committed yet).  But if you had the choice to play at Michigan State or Oregon...seems like a no brainer.  He was interested in Oregon as a recruit, but they never gave him the time of day when Moore committed.  If Moore goes to Michigan, I've got to think Oregon could make him an offer to make it an obvious choice to go there.

2 hours ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Oregon's other backup QB, Ty Thompson is in the portal now.

It would make sense for Novosad to stay at Oregon now, unless they bring in someone like Dante Moore or Aiden Chiles as an underclassmen in the portal.

chiles should starts?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

So how fucked is ou with Dillon Gabriel portaling out?

It makes me smile, but I assume they'll just steal somebody else's starter like always?

They're going to go with the RS Freshman, Arnold.  He apparently told them he was leaving otherwise.  I guess they think he's good enough to hand the job to.  

6 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

El Paso and San Antonio are rather similar, just depends on whether you like your handjobs administered on the side of a mountain or while lazily floating down a tiny river in a tourist boat as people drink overpriced margaritas nearby.

image.jpeg.a4f558cbed3932fb6b7a826209f32002.jpeg
I should visit El Paso and San Antonio more often

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m sure the aggy fans are devastated to be taking a bdf defender. 

Actually, they are rationalizing it like they normally do. It’s like they think the big 12 is the best conference about one hour after Collin Klein was hired.

Edited by Navin R. Johnson
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.