2023 Fall Camp Thread of Dominance

USMCHorn

Fuck Tech and Fuck the rest of the Rig 12 .  We should make every effort not to play any of them at least in football so they can’t get one penny of revenue from a game with any of them.   Might be harder in other sports,  but fuck them when we can.  We need to mud hole everyone of them and make them memorialize the ass whoopings and make it something generations will remember.   Especially Tech!    

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, stork642 said:

How many late hits will Ewers take this year.  I’m guessing very few if any will be called.  These left behind 9 will be head hunting and won’t be held accountable.  You can down play it all you want but if they can take out your QB that’s a big fucking deal.  

i dont foresee this being a problem.  for one thing our OL is too good, but secondly the people that are pissed about us leaving are the ones that were making money off of us.  the players dont really have that much animosity. with the way the portal is, they could end up playing in the sec next season.   i mean of course they hate texas anyway, but because they didnt get offered a scholarship there, not because we're leaving.

• Hook 'Em 1

This stupid fuck running his mouth may have just saved our ass now the media is going to be watching Big 12 officiating with Texas and OU. In perfect Big 12 fashion in an attempt to flex their little dicks they may have royally fuck themselves as they now have brought into question the validity of Big 12 competition. 

The media will be working in shifts to make the Big12 accountable for [checks notes] 10 years of biased officiating.

97c521020e68d8f74d04f29630ba660f.gif

We’re not going to win the Big12. We’re coming off a 5-loss season and lost a generational talent. My expectations are low and vagina is extremely dry.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Not a single check mark on offense to 2015.  Connor Williams would play- but probably not at tackle- likely at guard. 

Williams would only play at Guard if Jones couldn’t slide to Guard. Williams is absolutely a better college tackle. I also feel like I remember Kent Perkins being much better than Hayden Connor, but I’ve tried to block that period out so I could be wrong. 

Otherwise, yikes that 2015 roster is ugly. The secondary in particular is holy shit bad.

Edited by Reynolds Woodcock
  • Hook 'Em 2

He was a really fast linebacker who could never put on weight so he was always undersized.

I realize it may be a bit off but his bio shows he was 6’ 230.

SENIOR (2015)
First-team All-Big 12 selection by the Associated Press … second-team All-Big 12 honoree by the league’s coaches, San Antonio Express-News, ESPN.com and Sporting News … started all 11 games in which he played, leaving early against Texas Tech with an injury and missing the Baylor game … led the team with 75 tackles, 6.5 sacks and 9.5 tackles for loss …

That team had no depth. Or at least no mature depth. We lost to Tech in part because of that. Both LBs went out and it was freshmen. The following week I think we started 7 frosh on D, moved Duke Thomas to FS.

Jinkens probably got lost in the program faltering. He and Marcus Johnson could have had a role on the 2023 team.

1 hour ago, Tx74 said:

All the whining about the B12 makes you sound just like aggy. Could we just ignore it and move on.

Bullshit. It’s pretty unprecedented for someone in that type of position to say something like that. That motherfucker needs to be shamed and ridiculed relentlessly this season. Aggy makes up and lies about shit to whine about…big difference there. 

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CBHorn said:

Damn, aggy infected the rest of the big 12 with the little brother syndrome and then bailed. Thankfully, the SEC has programs that see aggy for who they are and laughs.

You might want to take a gander at SEC Rant.  They've been swallowing aggy's bullshit whole for a decade now and asking for seconds.  They've all been fully indoctrinated.  As one gooner poster put it:  "I'll give you pussies credit where credit it's due. You have these SEC dipshits singing from your loser victim hymnal like a choir from hell."

They may agree that aggy is weird, but they see us as the antichrist.

29 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Williams would only play at Guard if Jones couldn’t slide to Guard. Williams is absolutely a better college tackle. I also feel like I remember Kent Perkins being much better than Hayden Connor, but I’ve tried to block that period out so I could be wrong. 

Otherwise, yikes that 2015 roster is ugly. The secondary in particular is holy shit bad.

You remember correctly.  I'm impressed that half this board thinks Jones is ass at tackle and wouldn't finish last season starting, and the other half have him easily starting over Williams and Perkins.

12 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

This stupid fuck running his mouth may have just saved our ass now the media is going to be watching Big 12 officiating with Texas and OU. In perfect Big 12 fashion in an attempt to flex their little dicks they may have royally fuck themselves as they now have brought into question the validity of Big 12 competition. 

The fucker needs a shot across the bow. Blatant officiating bias, that diminishes ticket, apparel sales, and sabotage of an opportunity at higher seeded bowls with bigger payouts, and Texas/OU sue for the exit fees to be nullified. It ain't chump change. I just don't know where we could find a good law team made up of distinguished alumni that graduated from an exceptional law school to make that threat, and follow through with it.

Would have to be made by the schools and ADs though.

CHIEF

Edited by CHIEF
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Peter Jenkins wasn't awful either. Was an all-conference player that year.

16 hours ago, Viper said:

Then we walk into the SEC offices with it like Ric Flair did with the NWA belt

Talk of Peter Jinkens and Ric Flair  🤘

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Here yah go...     EMBRACE THE HATE

McGuire, without naming the schools, referred to OU and UT as "these so-called bluebloods — and I really question that. One of them's really good in Olympic sports."

McGuire credited Yormark with thinking outside the box and stabilizing the Big 12.

"I know he has a plan to close the gap," McGuire said, "but part of my job is to close it even faster. He said it: Part of my job is to make that team in burnt orange — if that's really a color — if that team leaves, then make sure that they're going to a conference that they can no longer compete in this conference with teams that are in this conference."

"There is an opportunity to put the Red Raiders at the forefront of this conference," McGuire said, "and I don't want to wait 'til 2024 when it's a new conference. It's more important to do it in 2023 when those old two are still here so they can understand exactly who runs the Big 12."

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/sports/college/red-raiders/2023/08/23/big-12-brett-yormark-tells-texas-tech-football-coach-joey-mcguire-to-take-care-of-business-vs-texas/70615382007/

McGuire's motto is "you have to fake it, until you make it." Let's see how that works for him

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

"There is an opportunity to put the Red Raiders at the forefront of this conference," McGuire said, "and I don't want to wait 'til 2024 when it's a new conference. It's more important to do it in 2023 when those old two are still here so they can understand exactly who runs the Big 12."

I thought aggy's inferiority complex was bad, but sandaggy is taking it to a whole new level.  

• Hook 'Em 2