Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Honestly, I think Yorkmark was drunk.   His whole speech rambled and sounded hazy.  Plus the screw up on Sark's name.   And if I were him, I'd understand.   I would want some liquid courage to get up there knowing I was going to get my ass booed.  

But then again, I wouldn't have been a grade A asshole all year long either.

They did a good job with the tv sound. The boos were incredibly loud for a very long time. It didn’t seem like he could hear himself think

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BRLA said:

I figured that he'd send Chip from the Mailroom to deliver the trophy.

He should have maintained decorum like the PAC-12 Commish last night by saying nothing smiling and handing the trophy to the winner and getting out of the way…instead he pulled a Kendall Roy from Succession public speaking moment off to demonstrate how out of touch he is. 🤣🥶

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

IMG_8865.gif.45e8ddab3d95e5f0e3d02f0d91614416.gif

You know what I meant! 😁  - OU.

Sark was the only real choice but these stellar announcers were even saying "no way Sark was getting it."

6 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Why the fuck is the Big 12 acting like Oklahoma State is the home team? IMG_6397.thumb.jpeg.c541e1caf2cb4fbccc236b231c8a2342.jpegThe logo on the field and the National Anthem to the Okie Lite side of the field…

You know, I could almost swear I read "Texas was on the road at the Big XII Championship Game" somewhere today.  

Icy whites, as they said.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Yormarks reception today, and the absolute refusal by all of us in attendance to let up, will be one of the memories this 50+ year Longhorn fan will take happily to his grave…

Good on you! Yormark had this coming ever since his bull shit prior to the season. Whether it was the Tech thing, or talking about how he got us out early…fuck that dude. He deserved this reaction. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Good on you! Yormark had this coming ever since his bull shit prior to the season. Whether it was the Tech thing, or talking about how he got us out early…fuck that dude. He deserved this reaction. 
Let's not forget his second in command also talking shit about us and who we would rather get beaten by.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

He said coach Garciasian... definitely had been drinking since the second quarter. 

Seriously, each time I listen to it...sounds totally different but sloshed.

"Coach Cirque-de-Slante-een"

"Coach Shrek-creesy-ian" 

13 hours ago, taybo20 said:

Didn’t he say something like, “Texas will enjoy losing games in Athens or Baton Rouge more than Ames and Stillwater?”

16 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Yormarks reception today, and the absolute refusal by all of us in attendance to let up, will be one of the memories this 50+ year Longhorn fan will take happily to his grave…

Was just coming here to post my thought: that was fucking SAVAGE.

I had to leave for a dumb ass party during the second half, so I didn't get to see the trophy presentation live.

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

How it started:

How it finished:

Screenshot_20231202_144644_Hooterz Entertainment.jpg

Screenshot_20231202_144659_Hooterz Entertainment.jpg

Screenshot_20231202_144820_Hooterz Entertainment.jpg

This was glorious.
After yormark struggled to find his train of thoughts as we were jeering the shit out of him- (we only “stopped” long enough to let him TRY to begin before pouring it on again!). Then, Sark yanked that trophy out of yormark’s mealy grip (get in the gym, Bitch) just like the Team took it from their competitors this season!🤘🏻🤘🏻😆😆😂🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sure how many of us there caught this; but during a break they showed crowd shots on Jerruh’s gigatron tv. There was a woman who had a phone case that read

“FUCK YOU

BRETT YORMARK”

As she was videoing the going’s on, it was facing the camera and got caught on the big screen. Those of us in Section 305 all cracked up 😂 

🖕🏻YOU yormark!! 🤘🏻

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I've never heard someone booed like that. Ever. Anyone have anything close? Even bad calls in football the boos will go away rather quickly as the next play rolls on. That crowd did not let up at all here.

1 hour ago, NTVTXN said:

Not sure how many of us there caught this; but during a break they showed crowd shots on Jerruh’s gigatron tv. There was a woman who had a phone case that read

“FUCK YOU

BRETT YORMARK”

As she was videoing the going’s on, it was facing the camera and got caught on the big screen. Those of us in Section 305 all cracked up 😂 

🖕🏻YOU yormark!! 🤘🏻

I don't the woman, but she sounds quite fetching.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I've never heard someone booed like that. Ever. Anyone have anything close? Even bad calls in football the boos will go away rather quickly as the next play rolls on. That crowd did not let up at all here.

I'm assuming pro wrestling heels, which is why the WWE people next to them seemed to be enjoying it. 

• Like 1