Surly Horns Road Trip Part Deux Electric Boogaloo

immamac

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Shit, man.

If I had a sister, and she looked like that, I'd fuck her, too.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's not true. @Nicole44 is pretty much a hella hottie, and I've known her since we were a wee lad and lass, see her as being almost like a sister, and as such pretty much wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

So, on the bright side, you don't need to worry about me as being competition for Nicole44's affection, see?

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

Will do a long update tomorrow. We are cooked. Most of us running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep in the last 48. The internet was a significant issue today and prevented a lot of sharing. The cool thing was absolutely no one was on their phones, they just didn’t work with the outside world except voice calls on ATT. 

Bro. Fist bump. Epic weekend. Thanks for bein' there, man.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This fuckin guy. IMG_7755.thumb.jpeg.8fe7b3bb6576d7fa4ae7012b6560aa10.jpeg

Thanks for the awesome tailgate @immamac!

(White shirt, 9 o'clock in the photo, black wristband) Narrator, "Though markedly shorter due to a shift in the earth's gravitational pull in the future's solar disruptions.  A significantly older, by decades, Quinn Ewers travels back in time with renewed mullet to 2023 Tuscaloosa, AL.  Not to warn humanity about the pending doom, but rather to tell his younger self how to read the Tide's coverages under air and advise his line to meet their crash rush.  Ewers leads them to a win, but all is lost to Earth by 2073."  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

For those that went awesome to meet you. 
for those that never have there is nothing quite as awesome as going into enemy territory and giving them a smooth buttfucking. You should try it some time. 
On a serious note- this community is awesome. @immamacworks his ass off for you people and does it for love of the thing and humanity- which is funny from a site of misanthropes, and I truly believe we don’t win this game without @RGBIII @closetojumping and @SydneyCarton

the talent disparity difference between what I saw against Arkansas 2 years ago and what I saw last night is night and day different and those guys made it happen. Support Texas One. WE as a fanbase have to do our part- it can’t just be the heavy hitters. They will get tapped. 

word

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I enjoyed being able to stop by and be welcomed with hospitality by @immamac , @RGBIII, and @SquishMitten . Good seeing you guys. 

Also, @Wulaw Horn, by the time I stopped by you were somewhat 3 sheets and deep into watching some of the games on tv, so I left you alone. You look great though, man. Congrats on the physical transformation. 

I also want to make sure that squishmitten gets credit any time anyone else does on HWH or TOF. Dude has carried a ton of water on both. 

1000%

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I enjoyed being able to stop by and be welcomed with hospitality by @immamac , @RGBIII, and @SquishMitten . Good seeing you guys. 

Also, @Wulaw Horn, by the time I stopped by you were somewhat 3 sheets and deep into watching some of the games on tv, so I left you alone. You look great though, man. Congrats on the physical transformation. 

I also want to make sure that squishmitten gets credit any time anyone else does on HWH or TOF. Dude has carried a ton of water on both. 

@SquishMitten props to you too. Want meant to leave anyone out. 
I was there when it all started. My idea was to put together like a couple hundred grand and try to make a run at stealing Mim from OU in the portal. That was workable or logical to me as something I could help with and be a part of. 
those guys had a huge vision. I knew it was going to take a shitload of work and quite frankly didn’t think it was going to get there. 
I know it took a shitload of work and I know it’s not there yet (what an audacious goal those guys have funding this thing into perpetuity for every athlete at UT forever) but it’s come a long ass way. 
truly truly awesome. 
Thanks for the kind words man. 

• Hook 'Em 8

8 hours ago, immamac said:

Will do a long update tomorrow. We are cooked. Most of us running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep in the last 48. The internet was a significant issue today and prevented a lot of sharing. The cool thing was absolutely no one was on their phones, they just didn’t work with the outside world except voice calls on ATT. 

Thx for everything Imma -- You Rock !!!  🤘

Screenshot_2023-09-04-08-39-50_kindlephoto-3159333.thumb.png.1bab52398190ffc541c341ebf3c6b8c7.png

🤘

• Hook 'Em 8

B, or A, or C?  Woman in the white tank-top?  Yeah, definitely a C.  Oh you mean like how drunk?  I get it. 

In all seriousness, great representation.  Glad y'all helped the team feel some love and get the win.  Right about now, several of you are reading this thread whilst waiting for housekeeping your hotel room to locate either a staple remover and/or 3M adhesive remover so you can get your head off that filthy floor and get checked-out before security comes in the room.  Safe travels home everyone.  Looking forward to the Wyoming tailgate and fucking shit up this season.  

I would refrain from making the mistake I made in Columbus, Ohio in 2005 on the way outta town.  Some local at a convenience store gave me the 'Horns down on Sunday and my hungover ass said, as I did the symbol properly, "You're backwards.  Just like your state."  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Face it - these guys are getting old like the rest of us and they just traveled to a football game.  Fuck Bama BTW.

bullshit

they talk a 100% game

i know imma irl and know what he does for a living and hold him to a higher standard

fuck this bandwidth bullshit

starlink, bitches

we were promised BAMMER ASS IN REAL TIME

• Haha 2