2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I want this one for us fans. 13 years of shit we have watched. I want this one for us! We need it. Quite frankly we deserve it. We’ve earned it. We’ve bought the gear, yelled our hearts out and been rewarded year over year with a box of shit. I want this win for us 

IMG_7159.jpeg

What she said...

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Bodowned said:

Every fucking kicker we play is prime Justin Tucker. It’s an absolute joke how cursed we are.

we had a span of something like 20 years where every single kicker we had, including backup kickers, nailed every single "must get it" kick. 

its just us getting it back in return 10 years later. 

No one's negging you but if anyone is getting worn down it isn't us. We controlled the game and wanted it more in the 1H.

My suspicion is the Texas offense will stall in the second half as it almost always has against god teams. If they can put together a couple more sustained scoring drives like their last one, and more importantly finish them with TDs, then yeah they’re in business.

Basically they’re going to have to do things they’ve only shown they can’t thus far. We’ll find out if this team is different.

Just now, gmr548 said:

My suspicion is the Texas offense will stall in the second half as it almost always has against god teams. If they can put together a couple more sustained scoring drives like their last one, and more importantly finish them with TDs, then yeah they’re in business.

Basically they’re going to have to do things they’ve only shown they can’t thus far. We’ll find out if this team is different.

We were a very good 3Q team last year. 4Q no, but you're generalizing past what evidence actually supports

• immamac changed the title to 2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN