Ant man!

Coach pop a bitch

He ran too far upfield earlier and a quarter later that was already corrected and got a sack.  Also could clearly see he had altered his angles adjusting to college game speed.  

Remarkable to see that in one game.  He gonna be good. Ford, Gbenda, and Hill.   Go ahead and look for a new LB coach for next year cause Choate is gone.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dr.Dre said:

He ran too far upfield earlier and a quarter later that was already corrected and got a sack.  Also could clearly see he had altered his angles adjusting to college game speed.  

Remarkable to see that in one game.  He gonna be good. Ford, Gbenda, and Hill.   Go ahead and look for a new LB coach for next year cause Choate is gone.

Yeah, Choate seems like the only guy on staff we'd have to replace because he took a head coaching job. I have to think he'll be selective though--probably won't settle for another Big Sky or Big 12 type gig.

We could not have had a better player spying on their QB than Ant Hill, guy got after it and is going to keep getting better and better. All this talk of Arch, I get it, but he isn't playing for a year and this guy might just be his equivalent on defense. Special player and one hell of a recruitment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

A couple of weeks ago when the lottery was so high, the wife said if she won, she would buy out Jimbo's contract.  I about wrecked the car from laughing so hard.  I love my wife for loving college ball and bless her heart for being aggy.  

Will share this with my “yes, I’m still pissed about the (Miami) game.” aggy wife. Thank you  🤘🏼

1 hour ago, UTEE97 said:

Undone… like a first grader’s shoe after recess.

How many boxes of unsold #WRTS shirts do you think he has left? 😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, UThomas said:

Perkins had impact at lsu who was similar in previous cycle, but staff seems to have done a great job putting Hill to maximize his current skill set.  Super impressive

Yeah he’s gonna be in the Perkins role for us this year. A normal LB role is a lot of thinking for a true freshman, but they can put him in when it makes sense, tell him to go get the fucking ball, and turn him loose. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Dewey said:

We could not have had a better player spying on their QB than Ant Hill, guy got after it and is going to keep getting better and better. All this talk of Arch, I get it, but he isn't playing for a year and this guy might just be his equivalent on defense. Special player and one hell of a recruitment. 

Careful now, after seeing some of his film at the college level, he'll be on transfer watch to aggy if Jimbo decides he's a priority.  

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

Texassports had him tied for 2nd in total tackles with 6 (tied w/ Gbenda, Catalon 7)), tied for 1st in TFLs (Burke), 1st in Sacks with 2, and tied for 2nd with Murphy in QB hurries with 1 (Sorrel 2)… hell of a day 

Man, everyone eat! 

image.thumb.png.67cad0d2bbdee4ac3a55d9c3192f2277.png

this may actually rub some the wrong way but I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! Honestly, I've wanted a premier Texas athlete to do this for a long time... starting throwing the down horns at opposing crowds because they have no power over us. I came after I saw him sack milroe and do this to bama fans

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, troph said:

Recruiting addicts - did we know this kid was a lock for this kind of play?  It happens but it’s pretty rare. 

Yes, he was a late flip from agros. and a huge get. Agros lost Perkins late the year before and Hill late last year.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

image.thumb.png.67cad0d2bbdee4ac3a55d9c3192f2277.png

this may actually rub some the wrong way but I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! Honestly, I've wanted a premier Texas athlete to do this for a long time... starting throwing the down horns at opposing crowds because they have no power over us. I came after I saw him sack milroe and do this to bama fans

If this rubs someone the wrong way, they should probably go back to texags

38 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Its even funnier because he is doing it purposely in front of all of the 25, 25, & 26 recruits that are seated right there. With him and at the end of the KRob trolling the Bama recruits, it is a pretty much a given that the entire team knew how big this game was in the longterm recruiting battles as well...