2023 Texas OU Friday Happy Hour - Lee Harvey's Dive In

immamac

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Anyone who went expecting hot wimminz in bikinis are going to be disappointed when they only see a homeless guy riding a giraffe.

It's like a pop-up kid's Bible with cardboard pages mixing Jesus with Noah's ark.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Things must be going well since everyone decided to nix the pictures for whatever probably personally advantageous reasons.

There never are pictures at this thing. Haven’t been since my days joining Shaggy twenty years ago. Must be some kind of code. We just get next day stories. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This ranks in the top 10 posts in the history of both shaggy and surly

@Sbbruin should I take the Cougs tomorrow in Pasadena or jump off the train?  They have literally covered all my bad gambles so far this year but that damn will break sometime.  

wish I was going.  

10 hours ago, dcbc said:

Occasionally, I see pictures of these events and am reminded that almost everyone here is a real person.  And that thought freaks me out a little bit.  Nonetheless, that looks badass.  Wish I were there.

Well, better than a lot of not-real motherfuckers.

Spoiler

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, dcbc said:

Occasionally, I see pictures of these events and am reminded that almost everyone here is a real person.  And that thought freaks me out a little bit.  Nonetheless, that looks badass.  Wish I were there.

I’ve been to a couple Surly tailgates this year, and the weird part for me is I can’t quite figure out how to neg them in real life.

• Haha 4

• Pancho unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...