The Big 12 is fucking awful

GreenspointTexas

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

It sucks because you know every one of these crappy teams is going to up their level of play against us, and make us look worse in the process.

I typically don’t do the whole “there’s Satya” thing.  But it is fascinating how your mind works in regards to football.  And, I’m not disagreeing with you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Colorado is going to win this conference next season assuming Prime doesn't bolt for a bigger pay day

I would love for Prime to come in, win the Big 12 easily, then immediately bolt for an SEC or Big 10 school.  

That whole conference is about to be a stepping stone.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, satyanash said:

It sucks because you know every one of these crappy teams is going to up their level of play against us, and make us look worse in the process.

There's really no excuse this year. Out of the 4 remaining road games, only 1 of those teams might even be a bowl team. 

Baylor

UH

TCU

Iowa State

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Utah will be in the hunt as will Colorado and maybe UCF too? IDK it really doesn't matter at the end of the day they're all shit

Its gonna depend on how CU can recruit this year. An offseason surge or perhaps another raid of the transfer portal and they might be able to stock enough fire power, but I'd think Utah is probably the only decent team in the conference otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 1