Alabama @ USF - ABC

ztejas

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Bama fans on tidefans think Simpson is the answer. This is hilarious to me. Milroe is very clearly 10x more of a football player and QB than either of Simpson of Buchner. I cannot understand this decision. 

they got them great bama eddications, y'all

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Bama fans on tidefans think Simpson is the answer. This is hilarious to me. Milroe is very clearly 10x more of a football player and QB than either of Simpson of Buchner. I cannot understand this decision. 

They've gone full aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

If Saban doesn't go back to Milroe next game, this is going to be an ugly season for them. 

That might be a foregone conclusion anyway.  Getting the right attitude seems more important to me.  Hopefully, whatever his sins were he's paid his penance.  

7 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

That might be a foregone conclusion anyway.  Getting the right attitude seems more important to me.  Hopefully, whatever his sins were he's paid his penance.  

Whether it's Saban trying to scapegoat him or Saban trying to make a statement for something that may have transpired this past week, it's clear the decision to not play Milroe has to do with something other than football.

• Hook 'Em 1