Jonathon Brooks is a Bad Mother Fucker

immamac

This dude is the real deal. He looks faster than the 5 star Baxter. He’s not as big or punishing, but this dude rocks. He was a bit iffy on pass catching earlier in the season, but lately has shown good hands. Love this dude. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Hook 'Em 4

How much credit does Choice get here?  We were worried (rightly) after Bijan/Roschon left, but there hasn't been a MASSIVE drop.
I told you guys before the season our RB stable was as well stocked as any team in the country. Even Blue and Red run hard and are tough to bring down. Choice definitely deserves props. He played the position at the highest level himself, and unlike his counterpart at bloU, knows how to coach RB's to do the same things he did.
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Focht Up said:

This guy's reminding me of Foreman

This guy reminds me of Jonathan Brooks, Bad Motherfucker Supreme!  Let’s enjoy him while he’s here!

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He is faster than Bijan.  His speed is the most surprising thing to me.  I had no idea he was this fast.

Yeah, it’s been a while since we had a RB that could turn and burn like this.  

16 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He is faster than Bijan.  His speed is the most surprising thing to me.  I had no idea he was this fast.

Same.

7 yards per carry and 17 yards per catch.  Basically that's what he is averaging this season.  And his career.

He is one bad, bad man.  Hope he comes back for another year, but at the same time I am going to just enjoy watching him.

I have decided his running style reminds me of Jamaal Charles the most.  Just a step slower (Jamaal houses that first long run yesterday). That is not a sleight.  Brooks is plenty fast.  Looks like a 4.4 guy.  

11 hours ago, Codaxx said:

Pretty much untouched for 60 yards. He had at least well over 100 yards untouched today. I have to give the game ball to the OL. 

Huge hole, but Brooks made 2 people miss in the first 10 yards. I’d need to see the other angle but it looks like the safety made contact with Brooks.

IMG_3377.thumb.jpeg.f6c40e366387f4a5d609b332b9c50cce.jpeg

Edited by lilMAC25

20 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Huge hole, but Brooks made 2 people miss in the first 10 yards. I’d need to see the other angle but it looks like the safety made contact with Brooks.

IMG_3377.thumb.jpeg.f6c40e366387f4a5d609b332b9c50cce.jpeg

Guy Helm was blocking (got away with a hold, nice to be on the other side of that) dove at his feet and touched him. 

9 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Guy Helm was blocking (got away with a hold, nice to be on the other side of that) dove at his feet and touched him. 

I think the unblocked man got his arm/hand on Brooks as well. Even if he didnt that’s on Brooks making him whiff.

Edited by lilMAC25