Week 6 2023 score prediction: Red River Shootout

Wulaw Horn

I am worried Sanders won't play.

If he doesn't, we should go to 4 (& some 5) WR sets with Cook & Neyor. I don't think we will.

I am worried Sark does too many predictable runs up the gut and too many passes to stationary receivers behind the LOS. I am worried our attempts to go deep will miss. I am worried our red zone problems scoring TDs and Field Goal problems continue. 

Will our D continue to play with intensity if our O struggles? I don't know. 

I think we are set up for a stumble. 

meth 38

Texas 24

• Fuck You 3
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

If he doesn't, we should go to 4 (& some 5) WR sets with Cook & Neyor. I don't think we will.

I am worried Sark does too many predictable runs up the gut and too many passes to stationary receivers behind the LOS. I am worried our attempts to go deep will miss. I am worried our red zone problems scoring TDs and Field Goal problems continue. 

meth 38

Texas 24

image.gif.227e6aa8b8e464b996e0a9b2e4ddfc37.gif

Edited by CashMcCoy

47 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

meth 38

Texas 24

what the fuck is this bullshit?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

OU will play with frantic tempo to prevent Texas from subsituting on D. But eventually, their inability to run the ball consistently and their proclivity for penalties (OU is 99th in penalty yds/game) will get them behind the chains and lead to 3 and outs... At that point, Texas will drain the life out of their defense, own time of possession, and pound the rock.

TX: 38

OU: 20

225 rushing yds

Edited by ATXhorn17

4 hours ago, Josef Pwag said:

meth 38

Texas 24

Half Baked Boo GIF

8 hours ago, Josef Pwag said:

meth 38

Texas 24

Suggested avatar ...

spacer.png

• Wulaw Horn changed the title to Week 6 2023 score prediction: Red River Shootout
12 hours ago, Josef Pwag said:

meth 38

Texas 24

Negged for such a bitch-ass prediction.  May you be wrong!