Week 6 2023 score prediction: Red River Shootout

Wulaw Horn

We are 3 scores better than then. We will have a great game plan. We will be fired up. Sometimes these things turn and get out of hand. That’s what’s going to happen this game. 

Texas 48

OU- 17

tiebreak- total yards rushing for Texas: 283. 

hook ‘Em high like an eagle soars  and give ‘Em hell, give ‘Em hell, OU SUCKS! 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You guys are back.  OU is ass.  I read things around here…pretender OU just outside the top 10 vs dominant UT, who actually belongs - has red Saturday score written all over it.  63-14 UT.  You guys know you feel it.  This one will sting quite a bit more.  

You're selling OU short. 

52-14 UT

Rushing yards: 270

19 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You guys are back.  OU is ass.  I read things around here…pretender OU just outside the top 10 vs dominant UT, who actually belongs - has red Saturday score written all over it.  63-14 UT.  You guys know you feel it.  This one will sting quite a bit more.  

Everything about this post is correct except for the last sentence. And you know it deep down. 

9 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Everything about this post is correct except for the last sentence. And you know it deep down. 

No, OU is up and feeling themselves... if you think last year would hurt more than this, I don't know what to tell you.  UT in a got damn tsunami.  You all deserve a bloodbath win when both teams come in high.  Long overdue.  Happens Saturday. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Wulaw Horn changed the title to Week 6 2023 score prediction: Red River Shootout