How not to sit with Blow U

MikeUT8750

2 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

I sat on the OU side in the early 2000's during one of mackbrown-texasfootball's patented 60-point beatdowns.  It was...unpleasant. #CSB

Simple solution to your problem in those years, because the Texas side was completely empty at halftime.

• Rage+1 1

I have been in this position before, and got to the stadium probably 30-45 minutes before kick, went to the Texas side, and found some OU fans in essentially equivalent seats on the Texas side.  They were more than happy to trade with me.

But you gave them fake tickets so they couldn’t get back in

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Then quit being a fucking bitch and sit with the OU fans. Since you bought tickets to sit with them. I swear some of you act like they're going to shiv you or pee on your girlfriend just because you're wearing burnt orange. 

Yea lol this is more pussy than posts about omg Fair Park after dark is scary bullshit

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

The general rule of thumb is it's awesome sitting in the OU section during wins I did it in 2005 & 2009 and it sucks ass during losses.  If you are going to sit in the Sooner section I highly recommend going lower bowl because at least there you will be surrounded by the less trashy Sooner fans and thus are in much better stead.  If you go upper bowl in the OU section then god speed....

the what?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So Im ignoring the " i want a nice quiet place to sit for the game !" blue hairs.  We get yall are lame, noted. 

On that, yea ive never sat OU side. I genreally get along with most people inculding OU people, so being a victim of a Deliverance scenerio isnt something im worried about . The only time ever I had a problem was at Aggy upper deck. It got so bad they moved 8 of us to the lower Texas section next to Colts family, it was pretty cool. Anyway, we were searching for tickets but they were in the 1k price point upper deck for 2 on the Texas side (im buying for me and my fiance and thats def out of our range.). We dexided, fuck it, lets just go and watch the game on the TVs outside, its still going to be a bad ass time.  Then  we landed on 2 OU side tickets for 680 and couldnt pass it up. Shes never been (Texas State grad and is starting to get into Texas football) but there aint nothing in the world like being a part of that chant with your fellow Longhorns.  Either way. we're there! And im sure some blowklahoma dickwads are going to swap or some bad ass Texas fans will wedge us in. I was looking ideas. We used to do it for people back in day. So dont worry blue hairs, you can sit in your little premium bluehair section and jerk each other off to the memory of old Red, sipping your arnold palmies not worrying about someone screaming in your ear when we score a TD. 

On the Hellraiser topic, yea some us used to,  can be , and will be a pian in the ass but the point of it is they (we) LOVE Texas so yea they will always get a pass in my book. 

1 hour ago, MikeUT8750 said:

So Im ignoring the " i want a nice quiet place to sit for the game !" blue hairs.  We get yall are lame, noted. 

On that, yea ive never sat OU side. I genreally get along with most people inculding OU people, so being a victim of a Deliverance scenerio isnt something im worried about . The only time ever I had a problem was at Aggy upper deck. It got so bad they moved 8 of us to the lower Texas section next to Colts family, it was pretty cool. Anyway, we were searching for tickets but they were in the 1k price point upper deck for 2 on the Texas side (im buying for me and my fiance and thats def out of our range.). We dexided, fuck it, lets just go and watch the game on the TVs outside, its still going to be a bad ass time.  Then  we landed on 2 OU side tickets for 680 and couldnt pass it up. Shes never been (Texas State grad and is starting to get into Texas football) but there aint nothing in the world like being a part of that chant with your fellow Longhorns.  Either way. we're there! And im sure some blowklahoma dickwads are going to swap or some bad ass Texas fans will wedge us in. I was looking ideas. We used to do it for people back in day. So dont worry blue hairs, you can sit in your little premium bluehair section and jerk each other off to the memory of old Red, sipping your arnold palmies not worrying about someone screaming in your ear when we score a TD. 

On the Hellraiser topic, yea some us used to,  can be , and will be a pian in the ass but the point of it is they (we) LOVE Texas so yea they will always get a pass in my book. 

Is your last name Bisceglia? Because you sound like the total badass in the Facebook thread.

• Haha 3

So dont worry blue hairs, you can sit in your little premium bluehair section and jerk each other off to the memory of old Red, sipping your arnold palmies not worrying about someone screaming in your ear when we score a TD. 

LOL at people being "bluehairs" because they don't want people stealing their already limited space. How many people do you think can wedge into a row beyond its actual seating numbers before it's too many?  2 is fine. 4? 6? If I bring a group of 12 and just smash in and someone's all pressed up on your fiancee, you gonna get pissy or gonna be chill?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Got turned off of the hellraisers when I was a student and went to the A&M game at DKR. Ag fans were just minding their own business going to their seats in the concourse when a handful of hellraisers swarm them and start yelling and cussing at them. "Go the FUCK back to College Station!" etc. 

Don't need that sort of bullshit.

Plus the chicks in that group are fat. 

• Hook 'Em 2

You type like a fucking hellraiser looks...congrats.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

LOL at people being "bluehairs" because they don't want people stealing their already limited space. How many people do you think can wedge into a row beyond its actual seating numbers before it's too many?  2 is fine. 4? 6? If I bring a group of 12 and just smash in and someone's all pressed up on your fiancee, you gonna get pissy or gonna be chill?

No, Im gonna be chill, its the hottest  football game in the nation, I've been to enough of them to expect it.  Drink a beer, stand up, be loud, dont lose. I dont understand people who expect space and comfort at a rivalry game where 100k+ are being jammed into a space made for 95k that was built in 1960. Especially if 70% of that group are rabid undergrads that have been drinking for 3 hours before the game even started. The NFL has suites for the comfort crowd. So no Im not sure what people think  when they get mad at everyone for standing up, drinking, cramming and being loud. This is a big reason why our home game atmosphere stinks when compared to places like Tiger Stadium, Byant Denny, The Swamp ect... so yea Im all for it. 

21 minutes ago, EastHorn said:

Plus the chicks in that group are fat. 

Duh, all they do is drink. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

This. I agree if anyone is mad about people standing, yelling, drinking, etc. that they are idiots and in the wrong and can go watch on TV.

But you're goddamn right that if I spend hundreds of dollars apiece for tickets, I want myself (and my 70 year old dad and 16 year old kid) to be able to sit down during timeouts or a 20 minute halftime, etc., especially when it's 200 degrees already and don't need some guy sweating rotgut in our laps. Go to the seat you paid for. If you want a better seat, stop being poor. 

Yeah I don't play with that shit either. I'm paying an f'ing premium to have a seat. I'm not dealing with some shitass that is mooching. mdleast and spankytoes can confirm a not so pleasant moment I had when we gave up the huge lead to Caleb Williams and I got pissed at some mooching shitasses who had just crowded us in our row and spanky's dad couldn't take a seat when he was overheated. Many curse words were thrown in the shitasses direction by me but they wisley ended up leaving. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 hours ago, MikeUT8750 said:

So we got tickets but sitting in the blow U section. Any idea how to wedge ourselves on the Texas side? Any ideas? OU ticket sawps?  Any surlyhorns wanting two more to sit with them? (Im an old Hellrasier btw c/o 07) any one ever remedy this problem? Sorry for posting in Ticket exchange but i cant post in the football forum yet 

You should just sit in your assigned seat on the ticket and not mooch.

Problem solved. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah I don't play with that shit either. I'm paying an f'ing premium to have a seat. I'm not dealing with some shitass that is mooching.

When working the game, we try to be as hands off as possible. Those private security people in the yellow shirts are supposed to run point on these kinds of issues. I did throw some people out last year for doing this. They crushed a little kid after he fell to the ground. 

I also remember what its like to go as a fan and have your row grow every stoppage of play. Shit is very annoying. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, MikeUT8750 said:

Well considering the topic at hand was about getting to the Texas side and NOT about trying to upgrade into 'premium' seats, I would say the point is fucking missed. The blue hairs have hijacked the thread. 

Your post literally was "I can't afford seats I want, so I bought other seats, and now want to sit in the seats I can't afford." The cheapest pair of tickets on SeatGeek on the Texas side is about 80 bucks more expensive than the cheapest pair on the OU side. No, as a 40 year old person, 80 dollars shouldn't be so significant to you that you dramatically worsen not only your own experience, but everyone else's around you.

Hey, I know, I don't wanna spend $24 for Deep Fried Pho, so I'll just spit on someone else's that just bought it and then take it from them! Don't like it, come on BLUEHAIR, get with it! 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

3 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Your post literally was "I can't afford seats I want, so I bought other seats, and now want to sit in the seats I can't afford." The cheapest pair of tickets on SeatGeek on the Texas side is about 80 bucks more expensive than the cheapest pair on the OU side. No, as a 40 year old person, 80 dollars shouldn't be so significant to you that you dramatically worsen not only your own experience, but everyone else's around you.

Hey, I know, I don't wanna spend $24 for Deep Fried Pho, so I'll just spit on someone else's that just bought it and then take it from them! Don't like it, come on BLUEHAIR, get with it! 

Seriously. Hellraiser dbag = dipshit troll.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

Have you seen the prices? Texas side is premium seating when the get in price is above $400

Yea it wasnt the ticket prices that are the killer its the service fees. $200 for fees alone is crazy. For two takes what should be 800 trip well into to the grand + territory pretty quickly. I know the rest of the blue hairs on here make a million month but a G just on  tickets was too steep for the budget. There was a day when you could just hop on Craigslist or the forums and meet someone outside the stadium but Ive been reading fraud is a MAJOR issue now. Times are changing. So  blow U ticket  with some finesse will land us with good guys.

Edited by MikeUT8750
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Pair on Texas side on SeatGeet right now is $840 all in, including fees. Maybe you just suck at ticket shopping?

I think I pulled the trigger too soon. I saw prices went down about 50-75 bucks since i bought them two days ago. Same fucking section is now 50 bucks cheaper. There was a day, before the significant other, where I would wait until game day to pull the trigger and either make a killing or not go but I cant do that now, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  I used always avoid these online ticket scalpers that have "dynamic" pricing but now it seems to be the only way. So yea I probably suck at it. 

Edited by MikeUT8750

16 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Anybody gives me fireball is gonna get bitchslapped.  Save that shit for underaged girls.

I guffawed…… my 64 year old niece carts in a shitload of those shots and passes them around to all takers. Of course she’s already sampled a few prior to the games.

I wouldn’t use that stuff to clean the stains off my driveway……. might turn it into a Superfund site.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

He hasn’t posted fiancé’s pics yet, so reserve judgement.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hey, guys -- I want to go see Joe Bonamassa at Moody in a few weeks, but the tickets were like $140, so I bought $10 tickets to Saxon Pub that night.  Am I a dick if I sneak from Saxon to Moody and just sit in somebody else's seat?  

I mean, if you ask the BLUEHAIRS

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I guffawed…… my 64 year old niece carts in a shitload of those shots and passes them around to all takers. Of course she’s already sampled a few prior to the games.

I wouldn’t use that stuff to clean the stains off my driveway……. might turn it into a Superfund site.

In CA, booze is sold at grocery stores, so I rarely need to go to a liquor store.  Anyway, a year or two ago, my local liquor store changed hands.  It was a dump, and the new owners really cleaned the place up, remodeled, new lighting, etc.  

I went in after the remodel, and was blown away.  I was in the process of complimenting the new owner when I noticed a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle on the shelf behind him.  "I'm all WTF how did you get that?"   Guy tells me that he really wanted to have in on the shelf for status, and told the liquor distributor that it was very important to him. The distributor told him I'll get you a bottle, but you must buy 100 cases of fireball.

Owner tells me "you know anybody that drinks the shit, tell them I'm selling it at cost to get it the fuck out of my store". 

BTW: Pappy was priced at $1,999,99.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MikeUT8750 said:

Who is this??? Lol. Kyle?? 

Also some you sound like old ass bitches . Ten years of shit turned some of yall into Texags memebers. "I dont take shots like that, wwaaaa, its for girlss waaa are you going to paint ypur face?? Waaa, dont move sections its notvl fair waaaaaa"  Youll take whatever is given to you, and like it. Its OU wekend got damn it, act like it. 

Your writing style is very obnoxious. Self-identifying as a hell raiser and then shadow boxing online against amorphous “blue hairs” isn’t going to garner you a lot of sympathy.

You paid for the seats, that’s where you should sit.  Maybe Texas will make all the OU fans leave at halftime again and you’ll have the run of their end of the cotton bowl to yourself.  Either way, I think youll be in better company than you realize.  Being as drunk and obnoxious as possible is the sooner love language.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

Your writing style is very obnoxious. Self-identifying as a hell raiser and then shadow boxing online against amorphous “blue hairs” isn’t going to garner you a lot of sympathy.

You paid for the seats, that’s where you should sit.  Maybe Texas will make all the OU fans leave at halftime again and you’ll have the run of their end of the cotton bowl to yourself.  Either way, I think youll be in better company than you realize.  Being as drunk and obnoxious as possible is the sooner love language.

CSB

My next door neighbor growing up was a UT grad and huge fan.  He was also aware that my uncle played for blowu when I was real young and I was a blowu fan because of that.  We were both in the front yard the week of the game and he asked if I was going to the game.  I said yes. He asked me to do him a favor and do a lap of the stadium at halftime, look around both sides, and see who I would rather be hanging out with when I was an old fuck like him.  Good advice, and paying a small premium to sit on the right side is the biggest no-brainer ever.

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

In CA, booze is sold at grocery stores, so I rarely need to go to a liquor store.  Anyway, a year or two ago, my local liquor store changed hands.  It was a dump, and the new owners really cleaned the place up, remodeled, new lighting, etc.  

I went in after the remodel, and was blown away.  I was in the process of complimenting the new owner when I noticed a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle on the shelf behind him.  "I'm all WTF how did you get that?"   Guy tells me that he really wanted to have in on the shelf for status, and told the liquor distributor that it was very important to him. The distributor told him I'll get you a bottle, but you must buy 100 cases of fireball.

Owner tells me "you know anybody that drinks the shit, tell them I'm selling it at cost to get it the fuck out of my store". 

BTW: Pappy was priced at $1,999,99.

Austin Powers Movie GIF

40 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

CSB

My next door neighbor growing up was a UT grad and huge fan.  He was also aware that my uncle played for blowu when I was real young and I was a blowu fan because of that.  We were both in the front yard the week of the game and he asked if I was going to the game.  I said yes. He asked me to do him a favor and do a lap of the stadium at halftime, look around both sides, and see who I would rather be hanging out with when I was an old fuck like him.  Good advice, and paying a small premium to sit on the right side is the biggest no-brainer ever.

Amen. And if you dont have the cash  some of us will still find a way.