Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

We have 0 impact edge rushers, 0. Our starting TE is a fucking pussy. Our WR’s are charmin soft pussies. They may be athletes but we aren’t stacked with football players like Michigan or Georgia. That’s ridiculous. 

That’s just the dumbest thing I’ve read. This team looks incredible and they get coached into insane shitty situations. There is no reason that the play calling should have gone so conservative up 21-0 and then everything got fucked up. 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

This team can beat anyone this year but can also lose to anyone….   WR talent is being widely underused, that part Sark and part Ewers checking down non stop. 

This. Completion rates and INTs don't tell the whole story with Quinn. He's got a lot to work on and I honestly can't say where he ends up. He has the physical tools. It's upstairs that's holding him back at present.

Just now, immamac said:

That’s just the dumbest thing I’ve read. This team looks incredible and they get coached into insane shitty situations. There is no reason that the play calling should have gone so conservative up 21-0 and then everything got fucked up. 

Agree this is coaching malpractice on both sides of the ball 

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Two safeties yes, the LB are loading the box because we never attack the middle of the field successfully.   We don’t what a crossing or slant route are even.  

Their LBs are reading a reacting based on formation but most of the game they only had 2 in the game. 6 man box a lot of the game. 

• Pancho unpinned this topic