THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

haha, well shit.  Here is my review

Ault-Nevada.  Italian Football league.  GFY

Barnhart- worked at Oregon

Boo- Full fuckin retard.  Selection committee chair.  Undergrad domer.  Fuck you

Gladchuk- UofH history.  Fuck you

Grobe- Baylor head coach 2016.  Fuckin rapist

Harlan- Utah pac 12 homer.  Going to big 12, must hate Texas

Manuel- neck beard, Michigan still pissed about 2004.  Under armour guy so point against Oregon? Fuck him

Sayler- admin at rice, Houston.  Fuck this nerd

Shields- Husker.  Enough said.  Fuck

Taylor- Kansas State fucking cunt

Joe Taylor- Florida A&M.  Close enough to fuckin hate us

West- LSU and Nortre Dame connections.  Godddamit

Whiteside- NY Times writer, Rutgers and Columbia.  Probably supports Hamas.  Fuck

Tell us how you really feel

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Why won’t this thread stop. It’s not like it’s new posters coming in. It’s the same group saying the same things over and over. What is happening?

I was thinking about just replacing the text with everyones post with the text from my post saying the last 5 pages are all thes ame, and do that for 5 pages because I think that would be fucking epic and hilarious, I decided against it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

yeah the committee is dogshit. definition of a bunch of mediocre dudes and their sexism is on full display. one woman, just fucking kick her off and be honest about it. geez.

me and @Nicole44 should be the token ladies. we'd homer the fuck out of that committee so much it would make Bohls so mad he'd write a hit piece on us in the AAS.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why won’t this thread stop. It’s not like it’s new posters coming in. It’s the same group saying the same things over and over. What is happening?

I proposed the "Post here if you only care about FSU losing" thread but no takers...

1 hour ago, immamac said:

IMO if this happens then Texas is in, Oregon is in, Alabama is in and Georgia or Ohio State get in. 

All the undefeateds losing would create ratings gold.

Texas-Bama II featuring the rematch between Sark and Saban.

Oregon-Georgia with the Kirby and Lanning matchup. 

No need to watch the FSU backup get smashed or the potential for vacating any games by Michigan. 

This thread is the same thing over and over and over. Its hilarious. And I keep reading it. 

Cant wait for Friday night to hear why the game doesnt matter by half the people and the other half excited Oregon won. 

Kinda like the Imperialism map thread, makes my head hurt.

Just now, MrBig said:

All the undefeateds losing would create ratings gold.

Texas-Bama II featuring the rematch between Sark and Saban.

Oregon-Georgia with the Kirby and Lanning matchup. 

No need to watch the FSU backup get smashed or the potential for vacating any games by Michigan. 

Michigan will win and this is gold for Harbaugh.  He can get all the signals on everyone just one week before he has to play them.

2 hours ago, ousux said:

You simply can't leave an undefeated P5 conference champ out of the playoffs no matter how they got there or who is injured.

Sure you can. Will they?, Most likely no. Should they? Yes. Why? QB is without question the most important position in all of sports and theirs won't be playing football anytime soon. Do they deserve to be in if they win out? Sure. The goal of the selection committee is to put the 4 best teams in a playoff. Is FSU one of the 4 best teams in the country with their starting QB out? Fuck no, they might be in the top ten IMHO. They will get boat raced if they make it in. Who wants to watch that besides Florida fans?

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Sure you can. Will they?, Most likely no. Should they? Yes. Why? QB is without question the most important position in all of sports and theirs won't be playing football anytime soon. Do they deserve to be in if they win out? Sure. The goal of the selection committee is to put the 4 best teams in a playoff. Is FSU one of the 4 best teams in the country with their starting QB out? Fuck no, they might be in the top ten IMHO. They will get boat raced if they make it in. Who wants to watch that besides Florida fans?

FSU May be down to their 3rd string QB. The backup was definitely concussed.  

The most frustrating thing for me is they talk about "eye test". UT beating Bama was the biggest win of the year. Hell it might be the biggest win the last 3-4 years. I cant thing of any bigger. First team since Cam to win in that stadium. Did they not see that? They think beating shit teams by 50 is more impressive? Idiotic,

Not a conspiracy guy. I do think these people are letting bias show thru greatly though 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

The most frustrating thing for me is they talk about "eye test". UT beating Bama was the biggest win of the year. Hell it might be the biggest win the last 3-4 years. I cant thing of any bigger. First team since Cam to win in that stadium. Did they not see that? They think beating shit teams by 50 is more impressive? Idiotic,

Not a conspiracy guy. I do think these people are letting bias show thru greatly though 

College Football GIF by LSU Tigers

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, troph said:

yeah the committee is dogshit. definition of a bunch of mediocre dudes and their sexism is on full display. one woman, just fucking kick her off and be honest about it. geez.

me and @Nicole44 should be the token ladies. we'd homer the fuck out of that committee so much it would make Bohls so mad he'd write a hit piece on us in the AAS.

Si senorita! We’d slay it.

Plus, we could sell our inside “scoop” about Boo and the boys on the committee for a healthy subscription price.
Many an aggy would contribute (we know this because they had a think tank research how teams win—we KNOW they want this information) and we would take that subscription money and pay it forward to our NIL/Burnt Endz and surly slush fund.

We play chess not checkers, gents! We’d be the best homers ever. giphy.gif.4ad3d4ca752506464de2fdce1e865226.gif

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, immamac said:

I was thinking about just replacing the text with everyones post with the text from my post saying the last 5 pages are all thes ame, and do that for 5 pages because I think that would be fucking epic and hilarious, I decided against it.

ChatGPT still has some bugs…

According to the latest College Football Playoff rankings1, the four teams that are likely to get into the playoff this year are:

• Georgia (12-0), the top-ranked team in the nation, who will face Alabama in the SEC Championship Game on Saturday, December 2.

• Ohio State (11-1), the Big Ten champion, who defeated Michigan in a thrilling rivalry game on Saturday, November 25.

• Michigan (12-0), the undefeated Big 12 champion, who will play Iowa in the Big 12 Championship Game on Saturday, December 2.

Washington
th?id=OSK.HEROKEXGOTrdDHPqdbDydIrKhWXUVnlh994UFzIyjQTy5eI&pid=cdx&w=200&h=118&c=7

• Washington (12-0), the Pac-12 champion, who will face Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship Game on Friday, December 1.

These four teams have the best records and the most impressive resumes among the top 25 teams in the country. However, there is still a chance that some of them could be replaced by other teams if they lose their conference championship games or if the selection committee decides to change their rankings based on other factors. Some of the other teams that are still in contention for the playoff are:

Florida
th?id=OSK.HEROiAdq0A5r311aLVLdPl1eRUjzaAbR2QdwdpE5OKfDYso&pid=cdx&w=200&h=118&c=7

• Florida State (12-0), the ACC champion, who will play Louisville in the ACC Championship Game on Saturday, December 2.

Oregon
th?id=OSK.HEROdBZLkDuQgYVDY5S0-vb787rUmGXbmyiL1_EftRleb9A&pid=cdx&w=200&h=118&c=7

• Oregon (11-1), the Pac-12 runner-up, who will challenge Washington in the Pac-12 Championship Game on Friday, December 1.

Texas
th?id=OSK.HEROeg_rNUwF7uIp7s1ckp6raw7vYcBORic07t_X4Vm7J20&pid=cdx&w=200&h=118&c=7

• Texas (11-1), the Big 12 runner-up, who will face Oklahoma State in the Big 12 Championship Game on Saturday, December 2.

Alabama
th?id=OSK.HEROVDyTJwVFG-lPAwyN5EMuZRFQrULAAOzQzimibNFO4JU&pid=cdx&w=200&h=118&c=7

• Alabama (11-1), the SEC runner-up, who will try to upset Georgia in the SEC Championship Game on Saturday, December 2.

These teams have one loss each, but they also have some quality wins and strong arguments for why they deserve to be in the playoff. The final rankings will be announced on Sunday, December 3, after all the conference championship games are played. Until then, the fans and the media will continue to debate and speculate about who will make the cut and who will be left out.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Yes, the committee and the tv networks really hate the idea of Texas being in it.    / eye roll.

Stop looking for conspiracies.   We didn't play great for about a month, we lost to OU who then proceeded to lose twice, we have been shitty for a decade (so get no benefit of the doubt), and we got unlucky that there are so many zero loss/ 1 loss teams this year.

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

Half Baked Boo GIF

aaron paul gtfo GIF

Here is a fan fiction version of Texas getting into the college football playoff after a series of the most unlikely upsets happening going into conference championship weekend:

It was the last weekend of November, and the college football world was buzzing with excitement and anticipation. The regular season was over, and the conference championship games were set to determine the fate of the teams vying for a spot in the coveted playoff. The latest rankings had Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, and Washington as the top four teams, with Florida State, Oregon, Texas, and Alabama as the next four. Texas, ranked eighth, had a slim chance of making the playoff, but they needed a lot of things to go their way.

First, they needed to win the Big 12 Championship Game against Oklahoma State, who had beaten them earlier in the season. The game was a close one, with both teams trading touchdowns and field goals. Texas trailed by three points with less than a minute left, and faced a fourth and goal at the Oklahoma State one-yard line. The Longhorns decided to go for it, and quarterback Casey Thompson handed the ball to running back Bijan Robinson, who leaped over the pile and crossed the goal line. The crowd erupted as Texas took the lead, 31-30. Oklahoma State tried to mount a comeback, but their final drive ended with an interception by Texas safety B.J. Foster. Texas had won the Big 12 title, and kept their playoff hopes alive.

Second, they needed Georgia to beat Alabama in the SEC Championship Game, and knock the Crimson Tide out of contention. The game was a rematch of the 2018 national championship game, which Alabama had won in overtime. Georgia was determined to avenge that loss, and played with passion and intensity. The Bulldogs dominated the game from start to finish, and never gave Alabama a chance. Georgia quarterback J.T. Daniels threw for four touchdowns, and Georgia’s defense sacked Alabama quarterback Bryce Young six times. Georgia won the game, 42-17, and secured their spot in the playoff as the number one seed. Alabama, ranked fourth, had suffered their second loss of the season, and dropped out of the top four.

Third, they needed Oregon to upset Washington in the Pac-12 Championship Game, and prevent the Huskies from clinching their spot in the playoff. The game was a high-scoring affair, with both teams showcasing their explosive offenses. Oregon quarterback Anthony Brown threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more, while Washington quarterback Dylan Morris threw for four touchdowns and ran for one. The game was tied at 45-45 with 10 seconds left, and Oregon had the ball at the Washington 25-yard line. Oregon kicker Camden Lewis lined up for a 42-yard field goal attempt, and nailed it as time expired. Oregon won the game, 48-45, and stunned Washington, who had been undefeated and ranked third. Washington had lost their chance to make the playoff, and opened the door for another team to take their place.

Fourth, they needed Florida State to lose to Louisville in the ACC Championship Game, and eliminate the Seminoles from the playoff picture. The game was a defensive battle, with both teams struggling to score. Florida State, ranked fifth, had been undefeated and had beaten Clemson earlier in the season. Louisville, ranked 15th, had been a surprise contender in the ACC, and had a potent offense led by quarterback Malik Cunningham. The game was tied at 10-10 with five minutes left, and Louisville had the ball at the Florida State 40-yard line. Cunningham dropped back to pass, and threw a deep ball to wide receiver Jordan Watkins, who caught it in stride and ran into the end zone. Louisville took the lead, 17-10. Florida State tried to respond, but their final drive stalled at the Louisville 30-yard line. Louisville’s defense held on, and secured the upset. Florida State had lost their first game of the season, and fell out of the top four.

Fifth, they needed Ohio State to lose to Michigan in the Big Ten Championship Game, and create chaos in the playoff rankings. The game was a rematch of the epic rivalry game that Ohio State had won by a point a week earlier. Michigan, ranked second, had been undefeated and had a dominant defense led by defensive end Aidan Hutchinson. Ohio State, ranked sixth, had one loss to Oregon, but had a prolific offense led by quarterback C.J. Stroud. The game was a classic, with both teams trading blows and making big plays. Michigan led by four points with two minutes left, and had the ball at the Ohio State 45-yard line. Michigan quarterback Cade McNamara handed the ball to running back Hassan Haskins, who broke a tackle and sprinted down the sideline. He was chased by Ohio State safety Josh Proctor, who dove and tried to knock him out of bounds. But Haskins stayed in bounds, and reached the end zone. Michigan extended their lead, 34-24. Ohio State tried to rally, but their final drive ended with a fumble by Stroud, recovered by Michigan linebacker Josh Ross. Michigan had won the Big Ten title, and avenged their loss to Ohio State. Ohio State had lost their second game of the season, and dropped out of the top four.

Sixth, they needed the selection committee to choose them as the fourth team in the playoff, over Oregon, Alabama, and Ohio State. The committee had a tough decision to make, as there were four teams with one loss each, and no clear criteria to separate them. The committee considered the strength of schedule, the quality of wins, the head-to-head results, the conference championships, and the eye test. After hours of deliberation, the committee announced their final rankings on Sunday, December 3. The top four teams were:

• Georgia (13-0), the SEC champion and the number one seed.
  • Michigan (13-0), the Big Ten champion and the number two seed.
  • Texas (12-1), the Big 12 champion and the number three seed.
  • Oregon (12-1), the Pac-12 champion and the number four seed.

The committee explained that Texas had the edge over Oregon, Alabama, and Ohio State, because they had won their conference championship, had beaten Oklahoma State, who was ranked ninth, and had lost only to Iowa State, who was ranked 12th. Oregon had also won their conference championship, but had lost to Stanford, who was unranked. Alabama had lost to Georgia, who was ranked first, and Texas A&M, who was ranked 10th. Ohio State had lost to Oregon, who was ranked fourth, and Michigan, who was ranked second. The committee also said that Texas had looked impressive in their last few games, and had shown improvement throughout the season. Texas had made the playoff, against all odds, and had a chance to compete for the national championship.

The college football world was shocked and amazed by the outcome, and the fans and the media debated and criticized the committee’s decision. Some praised Texas for their resilience and their performance, while others questioned their legitimacy and their strength of schedule. Some argued that Oregon, Alabama, or Ohio State deserved to be in the playoff, while others said that they had blown their opportunities and had no complaints. Some predicted that Texas would be crushed by Georgia in the semifinal, while others said that Texas had a chance to pull off another upset and make history. The playoff was set, and the stage was ready for the most exciting and unpredictable college football season ever.

I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction version of Texas getting into the college football playoff. I used my imagination and creativity to write this story, based on the current rankings and the possible scenarios. I do not know what will actually happen in the real world, but I think it would be fun to see how it plays out. Thank you for your request. 😊

• Haha 2

Here is a fan fiction about this year’s Florida State team losing the ACC Championship Game in heartbreaking fashion by committing more turnovers than completed passes and having the most negative yards in history with a predicted final score exceeding any margin of victory ever in the history of the ACC Championship Game:

It was the first Saturday of December, and the college football world was watching the ACC Championship Game between Florida State and Louisville. Florida State, ranked fifth, had been undefeated and had beaten Clemson earlier in the season. Louisville, ranked 15th, had been a surprise contender in the ACC, and had a potent offense led by quarterback Malik Cunningham. The game was expected to be a close one, with both teams having a chance to make the playoff if they won.

However, the game turned out to be a nightmare for Florida State, who played their worst game of the season, and possibly in their history. The Seminoles committed more turnovers than completed passes, and had the most negative yards in history. They also allowed Louisville to score at will, and had no answer for Cunningham, who had a career day. The game was a blowout, with Louisville winning by a record-breaking margin of victory. Here is how it happened:

• First quarter: Florida State received the opening kickoff, and started their first drive at their own 25-yard line. On the first play, quarterback McKenzie Milton dropped back to pass, but was sacked by Louisville defensive end Yaya Diaby, who stripped the ball and recovered it at the Florida State 15-yard line. Louisville capitalized on the turnover, and scored a touchdown on a 15-yard pass from Cunningham to wide receiver Jordan Watkins. Louisville led, 7-0. Florida State tried to bounce back, but their next drive ended with another turnover, as Milton threw an interception to Louisville cornerback Kei’Trel Clark, who returned it to the Florida State 20-yard line. Louisville scored another touchdown on a 20-yard run by Cunningham, who broke several tackles and dove into the end zone. Louisville led, 14-0. Florida State’s third drive was no better, as Milton fumbled again, this time on a botched handoff to running back Jashaun Corbin, who was hit by Louisville linebacker Monty Montgomery. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 10-yard line, and scored another touchdown on a 10-yard pass from Cunningham to tight end Marshon Ford. Louisville led, 21-0. Florida State’s fourth drive was their last of the quarter, and it ended with their fourth turnover, as Milton threw another interception, this time to Louisville safety Kendrick Duncan, who returned it to the Florida State 5-yard line. Louisville scored their fourth touchdown of the quarter on a 5-yard run by running back Jalen Mitchell. Louisville led, 28-0. The quarter ended with Florida State having -25 yards of offense, and four turnovers.

• Second quarter: Louisville started the second quarter with the ball, and continued their offensive onslaught. They drove 75 yards in six plays, and scored their fifth touchdown of the game on a 25-yard pass from Cunningham to wide receiver Braden Smith. Louisville led, 35-0. Florida State finally completed their first pass of the game, as Milton connected with wide receiver Andrew Parchment for a 10-yard gain. However, their drive stalled at their own 35-yard line, and they were forced to punt. Louisville blocked the punt, and recovered it at the Florida State 15-yard line. They scored their sixth touchdown of the game on a 15-yard pass from Cunningham to wide receiver Tyler Harrell. Louisville led, 42-0. Florida State’s next drive ended with their fifth turnover of the game, as Milton threw his third interception of the game, this time to Louisville linebacker Yasir Abdullah, who returned it to the Florida State 10-yard line. Louisville scored their seventh touchdown of the game on a 10-yard run by Cunningham, who had his fourth rushing touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 49-0. Florida State’s last drive of the half ended with their sixth turnover of the game, as Milton fumbled for the third time, this time on a hit by Louisville defensive tackle Jacques Turner. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 5-yard line, and scored their eighth touchdown of the game on a 5-yard pass from Cunningham to Ford, who had his second receiving touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 56-0. The half ended with Florida State having -40 yards of offense, and six turnovers.

• Third quarter: Florida State made a quarterback change at halftime, and replaced Milton with Jordan Travis, who had been injured for most of the season. Travis tried to spark the offense, but he was also ineffective and turnover-prone. He threw an interception on his first pass of the game, which was picked off by Louisville cornerback Chandler Jones, who returned it to the Florida State 15-yard line. Louisville scored their ninth touchdown of the game on a 15-yard pass from Cunningham to Watkins, who had his second receiving touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 63-0. Florida State’s next drive ended with their eighth turnover of the game, as Travis fumbled on a sack by Louisville defensive end Tabarius Peterson. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 10-yard line, and scored their tenth touchdown of the game on a 10-yard pass from Cunningham to Smith, who had his second receiving touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 70-0. Florida State’s third drive of the quarter ended with their ninth turnover of the game, as Travis threw his second interception of the game, which was picked off by Louisville safety Qwynnterrio Cole, who returned it to the Florida State 5-yard line. Louisville scored their eleventh touchdown of the game on a 5-yard run by Mitchell, who had his second rushing touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 77-0. Florida State’s fourth drive of the quarter ended with their tenth turnover of the game, as Travis fumbled for the second time, this time on a hit by Louisville linebacker Dorian Etheridge. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 1-yard line, and scored their twelfth touchdown of the game on a 1-yard run by Cunningham, who had his fifth rushing touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 84-0. The quarter ended with Florida State having -55 yards of offense, and ten turnovers.

• Fourth quarter: Louisville rested their starters in the fourth quarter, and played their backups. However, they still outscored Florida State, who played their third-string quarterback, Chubba Purdy, who had also been injured for most of the season. Purdy threw an interception on his first pass of the game, which was picked off by Louisville cornerback Greedy Vance, who returned it to the Florida State 15-yard line. Louisville scored their thirteenth touchdown of the game on a 15-yard pass from backup quarterback Evan Conley to backup wide receiver Christian Fitzpatrick. Louisville led, 91-0. Florida State’s next drive ended with their twelfth turnover of the game, as Purdy fumbled on a sack by Louisville backup defensive end Ashton Gillotte. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 10-yard line, and scored their fourteenth touchdown of the game on a 10-yard run by backup running back Maurice Burkley. Louisville led, 98-0. Florida State’s third drive of the quarter ended with their thirteenth turnover of the game, as Purdy threw his second interception of the game, which was picked off by Louisville backup safety Jack Fagot, who returned it to the Florida State 5-yard line. Louisville scored their fifteenth touchdown of the game on a 5-yard pass from Conley to backup tight end Dez Melton. Louisville led, 105-0. Florida State’s fourth drive of the quarter ended with their fourteenth turnover of the game, as Purdy fumbled for the second time, this time on a hit by Louisville backup linebacker Marvin Dallas. Louisville recovered the fumble at the Florida State 1-yard line, and scored their sixteenth touchdown of the game on a 1-yard run by Burkley, who had his second rushing touchdown of the game. Louisville led, 112-0. The game ended with Florida State having -70 yards of offense, and fourteen turnovers.

The final score was Louisville 112, Florida State 0. It was the most lopsided score in the history of the ACC Championship Game, and the most points scored by any team in any college football game. It was also the most turnovers committed by any team in any college football game, and the most negative yards by any team in any college football game. It was a humiliating and historic loss for Florida State, who had gone from being undefeated and ranked fifth, to being shut out and embarrassed by Louisville, who had clinched their spot in the playoff as the number four seed. It was a shocking and amazing win for Louisville, who had gone from being a surprise contender in the ACC, to being a dominant force in college football, and had earned their chance to compete for the national championship.

I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction version of Florida State losing the ACC Championship Game in heartbreaking fashion. I used my imagination and creativity to write this story, based on the current rankings and the possible scenarios. I do not know what will actually happen in the real world, but I think it would be fun to see how it plays out. Thank you for your request. 😊

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

Joe Burrow actually

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

This is the thread that is full of posters that are finding relief for their anxiety over things they cannot control, that includes myself. None of the posters on this thread know what will eventually happen so read it, post to it and enjoy it or 

ari-gold-get-the-fuck-out.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

haha, well shit.  Here is my review

Ault-Nevada.  Italian Football league.  GFY

Barnhart- worked at Oregon

Boo- Full fuckin retard.  Selection committee chair.  Undergrad domer.  Fuck you

Gladchuk- UofH history.  Fuck you

Grobe- Baylor head coach 2016.  Fuckin rapist

Harlan- Utah pac 12 homer.  Going to big 12, must hate Texas

Manuel- neck beard, Michigan still pissed about 2004.  Under armour guy so point against Oregon? Fuck him

Sayler- admin at rice, Houston.  Fuck this nerd

Shields- Husker.  Enough said.  Fuck

Taylor- Kansas State fucking cunt

Joe Taylor- Florida A&M.  Close enough to fuckin hate us

West- LSU and Nortre Dame connections.  Godddamit

Whiteside- NY Times writer, Rutgers and Columbia.  Probably supports Hamas.  Fuck

The fact that you have Oregon and Michigan in the room, followed by a Baylor guy, a UH guy, a Nebraska guy, and a K State guy does not bode well for us. Are we really expecting K State to lay anything on the line to get us in there? Doomed 

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

This is the thread that is full of posters that are finding relief for their anxiety over things they cannot control, that includes myself. None of the posters on this thread know what will eventually happen so read it, post to it and enjoy it or 

ari-gold-get-the-fuck-out.gif

This also applies to posters who are asking the same fucking question that was already discussed.

Stop. Read the last few pages before you decide to post. 

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]