THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah they're not putting in Bama and FSU and leaving Texas out. This feels for the first time like we're in no matter what else happens (assuming of course Bama holds on).

There are two locks, Michigan (with a win) and SEC 

That leaves two spots for Texas, Washington, FSU, and I guess UGA 

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah they're not putting in Bama and FSU and leaving Texas out. This feels for the first time like we're in no matter what else happens (assuming of course Bama holds on).

I think ESPN has a real time calculator on all these scenarios. They were using it on Greenburg's show Friday.

I posted it in the SECCG thread, but 15 years of espn secsec propaganda have shifted the overton window to ridiculous levels.

If Michigan and FSU win, there will be three undefeated P5 conference champs and two 1-loss P5 conference champs where one beat the other.  It's really pretty easy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Texas still has a very real path even if FSU wins. 

Texas has a much better resume than Georgia. They beat Alabama head to head. Some of you are so damn defeatist for no reason. 

SEC SEC SEC isn’t getting left out.  Not a chance.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, Zeus said:

Lmao

This may mean we are more out

Alabama jumps us and Georgia doesn’t drop below us. 

just watch this bullshit

I'm not worried about Georgia right now. This year, all 5 P5 conferences are in play. Usually is never like this. No way they allow a non conference champ to get in over a conference champ with the same record.

Remember, we were behind Oregon all this time. And so many said no way the committee changes their mind this late to push us ahead of Oregon if we both won this weekend. Well, that's now the same scenario with us and Bama, except we are now Oregon in the Texas/Oregon discussion.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]