Texas vs iowa state - 7pm on Fox

Pancho

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an actual philosophy understanding of why Sark hates the middle of the field in the passing game?   I feel like with there’s WR’s these games wouldn’t be that close if he used it actually….  I mean it’s 3rd and 9 and he sends all eligible guys to the sidelines?

Edited by Hook1997

we have exactly one good receiving blocker. scrap those plays. If it wasn't helm, it would be Mitchell, Worthy or Sanders. we don't block well as a receiving group

100% agreed. Haven’t worked all damn year. Even our best blocker in JWhitt whiffed on a couple. Almost impossible to block those screens unless you zip it like Maalik. Too bad Maalik threw those to the ground.

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Does anyone have an actual philosophy understanding of why Sark hates the middle of the field in the passing game?   I feel like with there’s WR’s these games wouldn’t be that close if he used it actually….  I mean it’s 3rd and 9 and he sends all eligible guys to the sidelines?

Flyover has a safety up the middle and 3 linebackers to fit the ball over

• Pancho unpinned this topic