Texas vs iowa state - 7pm on Fox

Pancho

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Along with the win and overcoming the Rig 12 attempt to screw us via the Refs agin last night, I’m just glad this was our last game on Fox and  hopefully forever.    It’s like the network got a memo to not hide their hate save when Gus and Joel called our one game against KState a few weeks ago.    Last night they weren’t even hiding it.  From the pre game show,  to Brock and his partner slobbering all over Iowa State during the first half….   That’s without noting the Tim Brando and Spencer stuff against Cougar High.

Good riddance  Fox and  here is to worse ratings covering the Rig 12 games of the week next year featuring Cincy vs Cougar High.    Lmao.  

Fox sure has a case of the mad that we're leaving, and taking their ratings with us. Gonna suck for them moving forward with an overpaid contract to finish out.

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

We want Ou to be ranked as high as possible so if we can play someone else then that would most likely help us..

I just don’t think we’re getting into CFP (sadly) even with avenging a loss to blowu. So my hope is to play osu and destroy one more among the hateful 8

7 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

I just don’t think we’re getting into CFP (sadly) even with avenging a loss to blowu. So my hope is to play osu and destroy one more among the hateful 8

Win out and fsu loses and it’s really hard to keep Texas out really hard. PAC 12 and Big 10 both are going to eliminate one of their own in contention. Then committee priorities favor a Texas big 12 champion. Any other scenario is a true beauty co test and we haven’t steamrolled the last 5 weeks unfortunately.

24 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

For an old,  I like to think that I’m pretty up to date on memes and their origins. Can’t figure this one out. Can anybody help me out?

Essentially its just a rich dude getting into the back of a Rolls Royce Ghost and laughing at the paupers.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, D3zii said:

I don’t disagree, but what I’m saying is, rather right or wrong the coaches seen something in him to start him over Brooks, so at least we know we have a starter in the backfield and not some scrub 

Concur. He's starting to finally get some of the nuances down, and the o-line is opening some good holes for him to run through. It's all finally starting to work in conjunction at the right time with Brooks going down. Even Blue has stepped up. I'd like to see Keilan get some run. No clue why Sark doesn't use him for a few packages instead of the sideline throw bullshit 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

10 wins and such. Night road win in November.

Those. And there's also the Bo Davis/Sweat thing, and the dumbass ISU OG thing, all coming around full circle on that PAT block.

That one play was a moment. It was a momentum-changing moment within the context of yesterday's game in specific, but it was a big deal in the context of the whole ISU vs. Texas series, rivalry, recent history. Within the game, you've got ISU looking like they're going to compete, and then we steal the momentum for a net 3 points for the good guys -- they lost one, we gained two. And then you have Sweat just *owning* that mouthy fucker to block the kick to begin with.

Monday's PC last week had Sark kinda hemming and hawing and not saying anything about bulletin board material, and then he trots our two massive DTs out as co-captains for the toss knowing exactly what he was doing. And you hear him yellin' after his post-game on-field interview to join the team for The Eyes with a bigass smile. This meant something personal for them, too.

I think that's why we are feeling so much more confidence about playing Tceh this week. Something feels different. Like a joint popping back into place after being dislocated for a decade and a half.

25 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I just wish the broadcast had shown me more disappointed ISU fans before it was all wrapped up. 

i wanted more of Hot ISU Cheerleader, but she probably graduated n shit and is fat and pregnant back on some asshole's farm

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

The Rig12 becomes Conference USA 2.0 after Thursday.

Not even close.  Conference USA shouldn’t even be FBS schools.  The Big 12 will become the new AAC.  A fine conference where third tier teams get to compete against their peers.  It will be relevant only to those who root for those specific teams.

5 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Be careful. Every qb we face turns out to be Aaron Brady 

My theory is that the football players must hang out a lot with our batters on the baseball team.

I’m sticking to that.

11 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

I'm not an asshole, in general.

Then what are you doing here?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, ousux said:
14 hours ago, BabaYaga said:
image.thumb.png.55ffbb65ed5caceed26044554b90b9ae.png

Not sure wearing Docs is practical for football, but I'll allow it.

Minotaur isn’t wearing a helmet either, gonna be another 15 yards. Of course, this is all conjecture because of what he did with the ball and that ref’s poor rectum. 

8 hours ago, texastroubadour said:

FSU has to lose. 

But going 12-1 and getting a conference championship is its own reward.

14 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Concur. He's starting to finally get some of the nuances down, and the o-line is opening some good holes for him to run through. It's all finally starting to work in conjunction at the right time with Brooks going down. Even Blue has stepped up. I'd like to see Keilan get some run. No clue why Sark doesn't use him for a few packages instead of the sideline throw bullshit 

Keelan seems really fast and too easy to tackle. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

FSU has to lose. 

But going 12-1 and getting a conference championship is its own reward.

This team is not winning the CFP so it isn't like missing it is the end of the world.

It would be nice to rub aggy nose in the shit of having beaten them there despite all their WRTS dipshitterty. I'd almost rather go to a bowl win it and start next season on a 7 game winning streak to be honest.

22 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Along with the win and overcoming the Rig 12 attempt to screw us via the Refs agin last night, I’m just glad this was our last game on Fox and  hopefully forever.    It’s like the network got a memo to not hide their hate save when Gus and Joel called our one game against KState a few weeks ago.    Last night they weren’t even hiding it.  From the pre game show,  to Brock and his partner slobbering all over Iowa State during the first half….   That’s without noting the Tim Brando and Spencer stuff against Cougar High.

Good riddance  Fox and  here is to worse ratings covering the Rig 12 games of the week next year featuring Cincy vs Cougar High.    Lmao.  

I guarantee you we'll be on Fox once in a while. Hell we might be their Big Noon Saturday game next season when we play Michigan in the big house. 

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

This team is not winning the CFP so it isn't like missing it is the end of the world.

It would be nice to rub aggy nose in the shit of having beaten them there despite all their WRTS dipshitterty. I'd almost rather go to a bowl win it and start next season on a 7 game winning streak to be honest.

This team could beat Michigan or Ohio state. Washington is a mismatch I would put in their favor. Alabama would be another close game. 

Wtf you talking about? 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

I wouldn't count out this team against anyone except maybe Georgia. Sark having a month to game plan is a game changer....especially in a game where we wouldn't have opt outs.

Also what a loser mentality that I bolded. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I guarantee you we'll be on Fox once in a while. Hell we might be their Big Noon Saturday game next season when we play Michigan in the big house. 

I think you are correct about the Michigan game.  It was part of the exit deal to play Michigan at Ann Arbor next year instead of Austin.   If we play any Big 10 or Rig 12 team on the road there  will be that chance.  Hopefully the Ohio State game in Columbus in 2025 will be on CBS or NBC. 

56 minutes ago, immamac said:

This team could beat Michigan or Ohio state. Washington is a mismatch I would put in their favor. Alabama would be another close game. 

Wtf you talking about? 

We are not winning the CFP with this dogshyte secondary.

This shouldn't be some groundbreaking revelation here.

You are welcome to disagree but as mentioned Washington and Oregon have the QBs to expose it. Milroe is much better now than he was in week 2. Marvin Harrison Jr would have a field day. We have been struggling with B12 scrubs we aren't all the sudden going to win 2 games against top 4 teams.