Week 12, 2023; Texas Tech at Texas

Wulaw Horn

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Tech is still angling for a cut of the PUF. They’ve been plotting about it in the state legislature recently. UT wants to get as far away from Tech in every possible way since announcing for the SEC. Tech has gotten extremely petty and have tried to weasel their way into guaranteed games and series “or else” and Texas has weathered that behind the scenes and when dealing with media pressures on it. Fuck those people and that school. Sarkisian knows the expectations for this game, from on high. 

trying the ol' Baylor Ann Richards play...

4 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

If true, I think it's slightly good news if it decreases the chances he will work the CCG.

We're going to fuck Tceh up anyway.

Tceh band is in NYC for the Macy's parade tomorrow. 

At least they won’t be bitching about the visitor band seats this year

On 11/21/2023 at 3:54 PM, gofuckyourself said:

Today? Yep.

Then? Nope.

Junior year for me and was there (but I had to look it up to see if there was a penalty).

Here's the video clip starts at 8:55. The dude was OUT on the Texas sideline while his teammate tries to get him to stand up.

Watching this, it’s crazy how much football has changed in our lifetimes (speaking for those 45 and older).  Fullbacks, no penalties on the Brackens hit or the hit on James Brown after he was already on this ground, no concussion protocol for the Tech kicker, they just pat him on the shoulder and let him stand woozy on the sideline, straight 4-3 defenses, seven step drops, huge shoulder pads and neck rolls, etc.  That said, James Brown and Ricky were a joy to watch. I always thought Ricky looked better as #11.  ‘95 & ‘96 were so fun.  ‘97 sucked.  Obviously ‘98 was pretty great. 

• Hook 'Em 5

What other teams in the CFBP rankings do really doesn't make a shit right now. The only important thing is beating the ever loving hell out of Texas Tech and clinching a spot in the Big 12 championship game. Techtards would never, ever let us hear the end of it if they sent Texas to the SEC with a L against Tech.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Lets us send the sand aggies a gift they will never forget. 

All of the homeless in Austin?

Nah. We'll keep the prairie dogs.

Edited by slorch

Last tech injury report said the following for the Texas game:

Expected Back

• S Tyler Owens 
  • WR Myles Price (good possession WR and returner)
  • LB Bryce Ramirez

Doubtful

• OL Cole Spencer
  • S Dadrion Taylor-Demerson
  • DT Jaylon Hutchings may try to go 

Gametime Decision

LB Steve Linton

Out for this game

LB Jacob Rodriguez (redshirt)

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Last tech injury report said the following for the Texas game:

Expected Back

• S Tyler Owens 
  • WR Myles Price (good possession WR and returner)
  • LB Bryce Ramirez

Doubtful

• OL Cole Spencer
  • S Dadrion Taylor-Demerson
  • DT Jaylon Hutchings may try to go 

Gametime Decision

LB Steve Linton

Out for this game

LB Jacob Rodriguez (redshirt)

@Rickylovesweed is Spencer a starter on the OL and Demerson the beat DB?

22 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

A bad omen: In New York City. Was on 57th Street today when a swagged-up gaggle of Tech fans passed me. I gave one of them, a very pretty woman, the Hook ‘ Em. She sweetly smiled and gave me the Guns Up right back. She kinda owned me. 

...that just sounds like a nice, run of the mill fan interaction. Do people usually gnash their teeth at you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I’m not reading this whole thread but I saw Don Williams name and had to chime in.

#1, fuck that guy for using the same name as country music singer and national treasure Don Williams.

#2, every time I read one of his columns I want to ask him why he feels the need to be such a bitchass every single time

C - I remember reading his columns when I was in high school in the 80’s. Can’t believe that fucker is even still alive.

Finally. Fuck Tech and fuck all of west Texas while we are at it. Texas wins 55-18.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic