Coach Sark Press Conference 11.20 - 11:30am(ish) LHN

BigOrange1

I think today's PC was probably the best he ever he has done. His answer to the question about the portal was really good. His response to the one about culture was also very good. It's so easy to see why Sark is a great recruiter.  He doesn't whine. He doesn't play the victim card. I know he's had some issues on game day and he's getting better at that. But off the field with the media and with recruits, he's elite.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

So it appears we got really lucky that Sweat didn't get seriously injured on the XP block.   Nice job considering player safety big 12 refs.  Now chop blocks are OK?  

image.thumb.png.60580e101850cc4137af725857ad42fa.png

First observation to me is, One guy is trying to eat his ass and another appears to be feeling for his junk. 

Edited by Alex Karev
Spelling

Before you're old and wise, you have to be young and stupid (old and stupid is still a possibility)

We're getting Sark in the 3rd act. The young hero already got identified as the future savior, got smacked down trying to claim his birthright, went on a self-destructive path to find himself, and got rebuilt humbling himself at the feet of a short, soft-spoken guru.

He's at the point where it's time to win the kumite.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

well i guess today's presser started at 11:00am prompt.  no idea why its a different time every week.

the team is practicing at night this week.  During the season they practice in the morning.  The press conference was always right after practice, and Sark, understandably, sometimes would be delayed coming off of practice.  No such issue today.

• Hook 'Em 2