Von Miller is a piece of shit

BigDHornfan

25 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Aggy or not, I'm gonna need a bit more detail than what is presented above to presume guilt of anything. I will sign off on him being a piece of shit, however. 

Too soon to say what even happened here. She could just as easily be looking for a payday because he reacted defensively to something she did.

Minor injuries is not what would happen is Von Miller was trying to assault a pregnant woman.

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Too soon to say what even happened here. She could just as easily be looking for a payday because he reacted defensively to something she did.

Minor injuries is not what would happen is Von Miller was trying to assault a pregnant woman.

Well "just as easily" is perhaps a little strong. Seems like having his baby would be a bigger payday.

But if there is a warrant out for his arrest, I hope he is arrested. Then let justice be done, whatever the truth is.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well "just as easily" is perhaps a little strong. Seems like having his baby would be a bigger payday.

But if there is a warrant out for his arrest, I hope he is arrested. Then let justice be done, whatever the truth is.

Is that pregnant person carrying his baby? I didn't see that part, but it's probably a solid assumption.

Have despised him since 11/1/2008

Colorado's Rodney Stewart is taken down in the second quarter on a horse-collar tackle Texas A&M's Von Miller resulting in a personal foul penalty and a broken leg for Stewart in Texas A&M's 24-17 win against Colorado Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008 in College Station, Texas. Texas A&M beat Colorado 24-17.

Colorado’s Rodney Stewart is taken down in the second quarter on a horse-collar tackle Texas A&M’s Von Miller resulting in a personal foul penalty and a broken leg for Stewart in Texas A&M’s 24-17 win against Colorado Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008 in College Station, Texas. Texas A&M beat Colorado 24-17.

• Rage+1 4

She’s been with him for years. Do you always assume the woman is lying for a payday? He could easily assault her resulting in minor injuries; we have no clue what they really were. Or do you only accept broken jaws and cracked skulls as evidence that something might have happened. In general abused women take a few beatings before having the guts to come forward. Most will take the onus on themselves before having their SO arrested. Mainly because of the societal pressure that puts the blame on the female.
  • Hook 'Em 6

17 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

She’s been with him for years. Do you always assume the woman is lying for a payday? He could easily assault her resulting in minor injuries; we have no clue what they really were. Or do you only accept broken jaws and cracked skulls as evidence that something might have happened. In general abused women take a few beatings before having the guts to come forward. Most will take the onus on themselves before having their SO arrested. Mainly because of the societal pressure that puts the blame on the female.

TIL that mentioning the possibility of someone lying is ALWAYS assuming someone is seeking a payday. 

If Miller was at fault, he should be punished accordingly. I have no problem with that.

The linked article mentions nothing of his relationship to the alleged victim.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where people do make false accusations and the process of punishing those who do is murky at best.

I also agree that we live in a world where there are abusive pieces of shit, and it isn't based on gender. I hope the actual victim gets the help they need.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2023/11/30/nfl-linebacker-von-miller-suspected-of-domestic-violence-in-dallas-police-officials-say/

Paywalled but here's the accusation:

As she was grabbing them, the affidavit says Miller shoved and pushed her. The woman repeatedly yelled “Stop, I’m pregnant.”

Miller continued to push the woman as he stepped on her feet, which caused her to fall back into a chair, the affidavit says. He then put a hand on her neck and applied pressure for 3 to 5 seconds, according to the affidavit, which police say caused pain but not difficulty breathing. As she continued to try to gather her belongings, Miller grabbed her phone, threw her laptop on the floor and stomped on it, the affidavit says.

As she tried to pick up her laptop, Miller yanked her hair, pulling a chunk of it out and causing her to collapse, the affidavit says. She got up and began to record Miller on her phone, which she put in her pocket, police wrote in the affidavit.

The affidavit says Miller once again grabbed the woman again, pushed her onto a couch, wrapped both hands around her neck and applied pressure.

The woman told Miller she was calling police, which prompted him to leave the apartment, the affidavit says.

Police responded to the apartment condominium and saw the woman had “minor abrasions” on her left hand, as well as bruising on her abdomen, left bicep and neck that was “consistent with applied pressure,” the affidavit says.

The woman showed police a recording where Miller could be heard in the background yelling and telling her to get out, according to the affidavit. In her 911 call, she also identified herself and Miller, the affidavit says.

The woman shared a photo with police showing a positive pregnancy test and a screenshot of texts with Miller that discussed the child’s possible due date and the location of an upcoming doctor’s appointment, according to the affidavit.

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 minutes ago, The Dog said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2023/11/30/nfl-linebacker-von-miller-suspected-of-domestic-violence-in-dallas-police-officials-say/

Paywalled but here's the accusation:

As she was grabbing them, the affidavit says Miller shoved and pushed her. The woman repeatedly yelled “Stop, I’m pregnant.”

Miller continued to push the woman as he stepped on her feet, which caused her to fall back into a chair, the affidavit says. He then put a hand on her neck and applied pressure for 3 to 5 seconds, according to the affidavit, which police say caused pain but not difficulty breathing. As she continued to try to gather her belongings, Miller grabbed her phone, threw her laptop on the floor and stomped on it, the affidavit says.

As she tried to pick up her laptop, Miller yanked her hair, pulling a chunk of it out and causing her to collapse, the affidavit says. She got up and began to record Miller on her phone, which she put in her pocket, police wrote in the affidavit.

The affidavit says Miller once again grabbed the woman again, pushed her onto a couch, wrapped both hands around her neck and applied pressure.

The woman told Miller she was calling police, which prompted him to leave the apartment, the affidavit says.

Police responded to the apartment condominium and saw the woman had “minor abrasions” on her left hand, as well as bruising on her abdomen, left bicep and neck that was “consistent with applied pressure,” the affidavit says.

The woman showed police a recording where Miller could be heard in the background yelling and telling her to get out, according to the affidavit. In her 911 call, she also identified herself and Miller, the affidavit says.

The woman shared a photo with police showing a positive pregnancy test and a screenshot of texts with Miller that discussed the child’s possible due date and the location of an upcoming doctor’s appointment, according to the affidavit.

Thanks for posting. Seems pretty damning. I think the overly-benefit-of-the-doubters are done here.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

He probably won't be free for very long

If Ray Rice didnt log any jail time, I'd wager Von spends no time in jail. If he was younger, he'd probably also have no problem finding a roster spot in the league if Buffalo cuts his ass. But with his age and the fact he was already missing a ton of games the last 3-4 years, he may not have enough left in the tank to justify the PR hit. Oh well, fuck him. 

• Like 1