Von Miller is a piece of shit

BigDHornfan

3 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Well "just as easily" is perhaps a little strong. Seems like having his baby would be a bigger payday.

But if there is a warrant out for his arrest, I hope he is arrested. Then let justice be done, whatever the truth is.

Maybe he found out the baby is actually her tennis instructor's baby. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Theres got to be an explanation for this...Anybody check texags yet?

He asked them to cash his stock distribution on Jan 1 but they sold and distributed early making it taxable this year.  Baby not due til next.  Trying to line up taxable events.  

-Loooch   

• Haha 1

Same shit different day. Different excuses. Doesn’t matter. What made the Ray Rice incident different was the video. Or Joe Mixon. Some get punished. (Rice) Some don’t. (Mixon)  

The NFL botched the whole Ray Rice deal from start to finish, but to this day people (ahem men, mostly) need to see a video. They need to see pictures of black eyes or a broken nose or broken limbs etc…for it to count. For it to hit home.

Yes, I am aware there are crazy bitches out there and I certainly don’t stand by them at all. I have no doubt CTE looms large in the behavior of some athletes but sometimes a good athlete can just be a POS. Period. The excuses keep happening.

i am also a fan of not rushing to judgment. Sometimes things are not what they appear to be (Duke rape case, NFL kicker and statutory rape case wtf ever is going on with Earl Thomas’s crazy ex.) I am mainly responding to comments over the past years where there is this need to want to defend the player by always insinuating that the woman must be at fault either entirely or 50%. That all these women are crazy gold diggers and that justifies whatever comes at them. Smdh. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bevo said:

He will get off quicker than Deshaun Watson at a massage parlor.

I'd like to amend my earlier statement.

2 hours ago, Bevo said:

He will get off quicker than Deshaun Watson at a massage parlor. Jimbo at a cuckold party.

• Haha 1

Buffalo Bills pass rusher Von Miller turned himself in to Glenn Heights police Thursday afternoon after he allegedly assaulted his pregnant girlfriend.

----

Miller turned himself in at 3 p.m. on Thursday and posted $5,000 bond, according to Glenn Heights Police Chief Nick Bristow.

But he's gonna serve years! 

4 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Pregnant woman?

Untouchable. I don't care what she did/does, keep your fucking hands to yourself.

Yep unless she’s got a gun or knife you need to stay far away from hurting her. As far as making sure she doesn’t hurt herself while spazzing out on you. 

Especially if you are a huge pro football player. What threat does she pose? 

Wish they would throw the book at him but he’ll probably stay out of jail. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, F250 said:

Texags has an interesting view on the situation. Screenshot_20231130_164000_Firefox.thumb.jpg.5cb37f7e7980072d77e82cdbf8cc7639.jpg

Screenshot_20231130_164032_Firefox.thumb.jpg.35ae71210ecbaaf60af744e8ebdaa190.jpg

SchizoAg is a massive piece of shit, like we should do a Jay and silent Bob move on him. We should find his house and a bunch of us knock on his door, “ excuse me sir are you…checks notes…SchizoAg? Oh you are! Excellent!” Then stomp a mud hole in that mother fucker. Abuse a pregnant woman to get peace and quiet, holy shit. Fuck that guy. Fuck texags too. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Good lord this is sort of related but Hopkins’s mom is blind i knew that. 
but she’s blind from a domestic violence incident???? Wtf did he beat the shit out of her or pour hot grease in her eyes or some shit???

if i remember correctly, she was caught in a love triangle.  The other woman found her at a gas station and threw chemicals.  Bleach and lye at her.  Woman got 20 years.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 hours ago, The Dog said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2023/11/30/nfl-linebacker-von-miller-suspected-of-domestic-violence-in-dallas-police-officials-say/

Paywalled but here's the accusation:

As she was grabbing them, the affidavit says Miller shoved and pushed her. The woman repeatedly yelled “Stop, I’m pregnant.”

Miller continued to push the woman as he stepped on her feet, which caused her to fall back into a chair, the affidavit says. He then put a hand on her neck and applied pressure for 3 to 5 seconds, according to the affidavit, which police say caused pain but not difficulty breathing. As she continued to try to gather her belongings, Miller grabbed her phone, threw her laptop on the floor and stomped on it, the affidavit says.

As she tried to pick up her laptop, Miller yanked her hair, pulling a chunk of it out and causing her to collapse, the affidavit says. She got up and began to record Miller on her phone, which she put in her pocket, police wrote in the affidavit.

The affidavit says Miller once again grabbed the woman again, pushed her onto a couch, wrapped both hands around her neck and applied pressure.

The woman told Miller she was calling police, which prompted him to leave the apartment, the affidavit says.

Police responded to the apartment condominium and saw the woman had “minor abrasions” on her left hand, as well as bruising on her abdomen, left bicep and neck that was “consistent with applied pressure,” the affidavit says.

The woman showed police a recording where Miller could be heard in the background yelling and telling her to get out, according to the affidavit. In her 911 call, she also identified herself and Miller, the affidavit says.

The woman shared a photo with police showing a positive pregnancy test and a screenshot of texts with Miller that discussed the child’s possible due date and the location of an upcoming doctor’s appointment, according to the affidavit.

If true, very, very bad. Strangulation is a huge red flag.  

A person involved in a domestic violence attack of choking or strangulation is more than 750% more likely to be killed by their offender in the next year.”

https://www.kob.com/archive/report-choking-strangulation-victims-750-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-offender/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

A person involved in a domestic violence attack of choking or strangulation is more than 750% more likely to be killed by their offender in the next year.”

https://www.kob.com/archive/report-choking-strangulation-victims-750-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-offender/

keep my fucking name out of your mouth

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Theres got to be an explanation for this...Anybody check texags yet?

What do you think?

Bill Superman

10:35a, 11/30/23

AG

Von has always seemed like an high character guy and deserves the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty.

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Thats the first thing i always think of. This lady should run very far away from this dude. But, she won't.

1 minute ago, Hondo said:

Bill Burr disagrees.  

I dont care how strong a woman is or how much self defense training she has done. A fully grown dude will eat her punches and break her if he wants to. Only chance a woman has against a man in a fight is a good kick to the bean bag, Bobby Hill style.

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

What do you think?

Bill Superman

10:35a, 11/30/23

AG

Von has always seemed like an high character guy and deserves the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty.

And Miller has always struck me as a little off...like Mike Tyson biting Evander Holyfield's ear off kind of "off."

But neither Bill Superman or I actually know Von Miller. Maybe we are both wrong.

Bill Burr disagrees.  

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I dont care how strong a woman is or how much self defense training she has done. A fully grown dude will eat her punches and break her if he wants to. Only chance a woman has against a man in a fight is a good kick to the bean bag, Bobby Hill style.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Pregnant woman?

Untouchable. I don't care what she did/does, keep your fucking hands to yourself.

I'm still catching up so I don't know if more information is come out. That said I endorsed both of those statements in the immediate aftermath and I don't think either of the guys who said that would disagree with you as far as pregnant women being untouchable.

The reason I agree with them saying we need to wait for more information is that any gold digging crazy b**** can get pregnant and throw herself down the stairs. 

If there's evidence (besides a verbal complaint) that he did anything, then fuck him.