Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Alright, I'll try again. There is a chance we could get in over Oregon. A slim one at this point, but there is a chance. There is a zero percent chance we would get in over 13-0 Washington. So what is the benefit for pulling for Washington? Seriously, a bunch of you seem to be doing it for some reason, so I'd like to know. 

We don’t need to get over Washington. We need to get in over fsu. You don’t want a 1 loss Washington and Ohio st to also deal with. If you say it doesn’t matter since they aren’t champions of their conference then Oregon losing helps with the 2 losses. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

You don’t want a 1 loss Washington and Ohio st to also deal with.

Yeah that doesn't matter, at all. We win and FSU loses and we're in. 

Now if it's a debate about who we'd rather play between Oregon and Washington then that's something different. 

Alright, I'll try again. There is a chance we could get in over Oregon. A slim one at this point, but there is a chance. There is a zero percent chance we would get in over 13-0 Washington. So what is the benefit for pulling for Washington? Seriously, a bunch of you seem to be doing it for some reason, so I'd like to know. 

THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS IN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We don’t need to get over Washington. We need to get in over fsu. You don’t want a 1 loss Washington and Ohio st to also deal with. If you say it doesn’t matter since they aren’t champions of their conference then Oregon losing helps with the 2 losses. 

Washington with a loss or Ohio State will need a miracle to get in.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Before my uncle passed away unexpectedly this May he hooked me up with a weingard antennae and it rocks. Basically tons of channels I didn't even know existed. 

Raise your hand if anyone else is googling  “weingard antennae” now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We have a chance to get in over Oregon. 

Don't really think so.  If Oregon and Texas both win, they would both be one-loss conference champions.  But Oregon's loss is to a top-5 team (Washington), whereas Texas lost to a lower-ranked BlowU squad.  IOW, Oregon has the "better loss."  Also, Oregon is currently ranked ahead of Texas.  Can't really see the Committee leapfrogging Texas over Oregon under the circumstances if they both win. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ousux said:

Seems most people think Oregon runs away with this one, but I think discounting big Penix energy is a mistake. In any case, a ducks win doesn't help us at all.

Better than Lassie?

Bevo would respect enough to not run off like that pitiful bulldog.