SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Y’all are oddly confident they won’t put Alabama in. 

The comittee has said repeatedly <where> wins matters who has the only relevant WHERE win? Texas in Tuscaloosa. They also have said WHEN does not matter, the only one with an early relevant win is Texas.

They have also put Texas in front of Bama since the begining.

I think Texas is in since conference champs = conference champs.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Alabama is absolutely making the playoff. Take that to the bank. Texas will not be ranked below them and I think we see a number 1 ranked Texas tomorrow afternoon. Guys it's time to sell your home, sell your car, and dump the girlfriend. We have playoff tickets to buy

You that confident in Iowa beating the fightin' Harbaughs?  And in the event that does happen, undefeated Washington gets the #1 seed.

Edited by Captain Obvious

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Practicing for when they get married? I kid I kid…but they are working resting bitch face well. They look like the types that will have “happy wife happy life” magnets on their fridge in a few years. Yikes. I kid I kid. Just trying to help y’all out if you want to comfort them. 

“Them Dawgs is Hell”  hat girl will definitely stab you…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

Let's take a moment to reflect on the fact every Bama fan and Saban himself would have gladly traded Milroe for a competent pocket passer before and even early in this season. Lesson that you don't give up on a player too soon?

He still sucks. He could be better if they had any idea how to use him properly 

Listening to the SEC dicklicker announcers is fucking hurting my brain. 

"The $EC champ deserves to be in the playoff!!!!!"

Why?  Bama lost AT HOME to us by DOUBLE DIGITS.  Georgia can't even beat them.  Both teams looked fairly evenly matched.  Which means we crush either of them.  Tough titty. 

1 minute ago, linux said:

The comittee has said repeatedly <where> wins matters who has the only relevant WHERE win? Texas in Tuscaloosa. They also have said WHEN does not matter, the only one with an early relevant win is Texas.

They have also put Texas in front of Bama since the begining.

I think Texas is in since conference champs = conference champs.

It will be a worse fuck-job than 2008 if Bama is in and we’re not.

Only way we’re fucked is if fsu wins. Then I think they leap bama over us because they’ll minimize our “September” win and say they just beat the number 1 by god jawja bulldogzzzz so they’ll be in. Just need fsu to lose. But I bet money if that happens we will be 4 and bama will be 3. Then you’ll know we only made it because of fsu.