BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

I hate the play calls on this drive. Absolutely hate them. Taking our feet off the gas. Awful, awful, awful.

1 minute ago, Zhorn96 said:

Suboptimal drive.  Trying to kill the clock already

Stupid sark calling the sack play

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, bschoolprof said:

so is a 21 pt lead big enough to just jerk off on offense the rest of the game?  

Not with Sark's history, but I would like to see a fire lit under his ass for us to get the trophy and march our way to the CFP without having to hear another thing about Sark letting another team back in it after leading by 21 

He's not turtling you dumb fucks, we have to establish the run to finish this game. Baxter isn't north and south enough, the OL isn't run blocking well enough either. We've been living outside of the hashes in this game. Our guys need to play more physical.

Momentum is shifting...

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

We fucked that double dip up all the way around. No score at the end and no score at the first of the second half .

Could have come out with 3 at least, instead complete fuckhead coaching the last 2 possessions.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

I know sark is worried about us doing mistakes on offense to let them back in.... but we need to fucking go balls out for the committee alone man.

keep calling the 5 yard passes that end up running for 5 more-10 more... thats how we keep our knee on them.

We need to keep scoring just to win. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!
  • immamac unpinned this topic