CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

OK, we know Udub has done their thing and the game is tied, they don't have any surprises left.  Start punching them in the ribs and face in the 3rd and pull away.

Don't think the D-line is going to pressure penix with the allowed holding, so maybe a stunt or two from PK might be in order.   Got to do something to help our pathetic secondary.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

30 mins for the next 30 mins of our life. we leave it all on the field

we have the rest of our lives to be mediocre

but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next half of football!!!!

Lard font is lard 

• Haha 1

I’m no NFL GM, but Penix feels like this year’s C.J. Stroud, only better.  Draft Caleb at your own risk #1 pick
If I were an NFL GM needing a QB I'd take Penix over Caleb Williams hands down.
  • Like 1

30 mins for the next 30 mins of our life. we leave it all on the field
we have the rest of our lives to be mediocre
but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next half of football!!!!

Giving Aggy motivational posts now?

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I take that scripted shit with a grain of salt. He's gonna skip plays that are clearly inappropriate. It's just a list of plays that they think have a good chance of working

Yeah seems a ton of people don't know what scripting plays means. It isn't a list of plays to run one after the other with no deviation. It's more of an outline of where to take the game if they game is going the way the coach thinks it'll go. Plays that can take advantage of things he sees on tape and how he believes the defense will react to certain formations. 

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I wish Mitchell and Worthy could get open. Washington has just removed them as factors in the game.

100% was Udub's game plan. Run the ball and feed Jwhitt and JT. They'll have to start defending that and it will open them up

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Biggest adjustment we can make at halftime is to start removing fingernails for anyone committing a penalty in the 2nd half.

Even if it actually wasn't a penalty?

3 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

The refs fucked us in the first half.  We need to all out blitz and put the fear of God in Penix to start the 2nd half

We have to get pressure with the D-line, not with all out blitzes.  The problem with sending too many is it puts defenders on an island; Penix will throw slants to his 3 really good WRs and they'll run for massive YAC.  We'll get torched.  Pressure HAS to come from the DL - they're not getting home because UW's line is pretty damn good AND they're getting away with some holds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Said this before and I'll say it again, Sark suffers from Mackovickian Syndrome.

"Coach, we're gashing them on the ground for 6, 7 yards a pop. They can't stop us!"

"Excellent. Let's pass a bunch."

Yeah, it's crazy.  Need to involve Ewers more in the running game too like that last drive with off schedule runs..They have a soft run D, and if they have to worry about Ewers running as well, it might open up the passing game..

• immamac unpinned this topic