CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, Hermanator said:

Our defense got torched on almost every deep ball, refs called a biased game against us, and Ewers was below average until the last drive and the game couldn't get any closer than it is at half. 

Hang over from the B12 championship game.  No problem. Time for the D to make some plays.  

Exactly.  UW played as well as they can in the 1st half and all they have to show for it is a tie.  

They muffed a punt to gift us a TD and cost themselves points with some extremely vanilla third and fourth down play calls in Texas territory. Easy there.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

We're gonna make the halftime adjustments and win this by 10.  I'm telling y'all.

Idk about halftime adjustments, but I do expect Ewers to look more like Bama 2nd half and that turned out like the 2nd part of your post, so that works 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

well

we havent done much better ourselves....

Right - n telling yall yes we want the D to do more but if the D does the same and the O rolls we win. 2 stops and a TO and an offensive clicking. 3 stops and no TO and an offense clicking and we win. 

yes I want a sack etc but I don’t give a good damn how it happens get the stops and everything else can be Penix is a god and we win. 

1 minute ago, Tired Horn said:

If we can just be a little more consistent in the passing game and cut the stupid penalties, we'll be all right.

Do you believe that Washington didn’t hold once in the first half?  The refs did.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Lots of bitches crying about the refs.

If UW were called for blatant holds, offsides, illegal forward pass, and didn't get the ball constantly spotted a yard in front of where it was, while Texas can't get away with anything, you might have a point, champ.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

We need to run every first down.  That’s the most important offensive adjustment by far.

On defense, I don’t know what we can do other than avoid stupid penalties.  We’ll stop them some of the time and they’ll get their points, so it’s important for offense to be more consistent.

and stop the stupid self inflicted penalties and wasted plays

2 minutes ago, clownin72 said:
6 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
We need to hire a d-back-head-turner coach!

This post need liked 1000 times. Shit is ridiculous

But it's still true. Maybe hire 2 DB coaches. 1 for recruiting and the other for actually teaching how to be a DB. Is Corey Raymond available? /s

3 minutes ago, TOR said:

You should get a free name change to Hugh Ski or something like that for this game.

And it's in the Texas Constitution that we can bitch about the refs.  Somewhere.

Not according to this guy. We are not allowed to boo is san antonio. 

bullshit-popovich.gif

Edited by Coach pop a bitch

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Idk about halftime adjustments, but I do expect Ewers to look more like Bama 2nd half and that turned out like the 2nd part of your post, so that works 

Honestly he looked overwhelmed on video coming off the bus. I’m hoping he’s settled in. WA is definitely taking away the mid to deep balls so run and screens and punch them in the dick. 

Just now, ATXbronco said:

Hahah, yessir the fried corn tortilla smell permeates the air in my house for days.
But it tastes so damnnnnn good.

By ‘fried corn’ you are referring to your rancid gas correct?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• immamac unpinned this topic