CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

This was one of the few games where a team averaging about 9 yards per rush loses. Now we are down by a decent amount and will continue to pass. Sark just hasn't given the team a chance because he is too committed to the passing game. I hate to say it, but Saban would have chewed him out much earlier in the game.

And our defense has been really bad. We have way too much talent to play this crappy. We look like we don't know what we are doing. PK is overmatched.

Edited by Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bevo said:

This was one of the few games where a team averaging about 9 yards per rush loses. Now we are down by a decent amount and will continue to pass. Sark just hasn't given the team a chance because he is too committed to the passing game. I hate to say it, but Saban would have chewed him out much earlier in the game.

And our defense has been really bad. We have way too much talent to play this crappy. We look like we don't know what we are doing. PK is overmatched.

There’s nothing untrue in this post

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

We are going to win this fucking game

No we're not.  We're about to be down 13-17 points and they have taken away our quick strike/score passing game.  That was fine early in the game, but we needed to RUN THE BALL and therefore control the game's tempo in the process.  Now they can let us run the ball all we want.  We'll never score quickly enough and effectively run the clock out on ourselves.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Ok i dont give a flying fuck if he hands it off next time on that zone read we need to light Penix the fuck up. Fuck that.

exactly. just hit him. broughton just watched him. fuck. do something

They’re just better than us. It is what it is. 

Yeah their offense is barely even being challenged. I don’t really have it in me to be upset. This was always on the table. If anyone didn’t think so that’s on them.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

He sees the field well because unlike our QB he goes through his progressions. Maybe Quinn will do that next year. 

We can't even stop a QB who's had 2 ACL tears 

Maybe if we give Ewers 10 seconds to throw it would help 

• Like 1

• immamac unpinned this topic