CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, Nicole44 said:

They haven’t looked like shit in 20 games. They keep winning. They make mistakes but they win ugly and close like we have. Their QB is the difference. That and our mistakes. 

Kind of hope UM kills Penix on the field next week.

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, OK. Oduzne has 3" and 15lbs on Chase. Regardless, everyone thought Mike Williams, Justin Blackmon, Reggie Williams, Kevin White, and the list is long af. Blackmon alone had 1500 and 1700 yards in college and last 2 years in the NFL. 

The rule is don’t waste 1st round draft picks on TCU WRs. If you steer clear of that, your chances of landing a quality WR are pretty good lately 

2 minutes ago, Hondo said:

I said in the CFP selection thread that we shouldn't be.  It's not about who's the better team or has the better players; it's about how the teams match up.  Washington is the worst possible matchup for us.  Their strength is our weakness and we're seeing it tonight.

Agreed.  I thing we would have beat Mich or Bama, but Washington is great where we are weakest. 

6 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Could say the same about all our DBs. It's as if they are tought to never, ever turn around and try to play the ball.

Because they're burnt and trying to catch up

Agreed.  I thing we would have beat Mich or Bama, but Washington is great where we are weakest. 

Even still it took 2 fumbles while driving and a bunch of weird calls to lose this game.

Cleaner game and the horns win imo.
  • Like 1

• immamac unpinned this topic