judge attacked in courtroom, WWE style

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Back in the day, I carried a J frame Model 36 Chiefs Special.  I did not anticipate having to John Wick my way through many people - just maybe shoot one idiot. 

Nice little guns. 
I bought this one for my MIL after she had used her tiny pot metal Titan .25 to scare off a late night intruder trying to break into her house. Son owns them both now.

1308A391-FEEC-4A7C-96C6-8062D4DC51DF.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Parliament said:

And every deputy in that room needs to be fired.

There's usually only one bailiff in the courtroom. They're rarely ever very close to the judge either. He actually shows up at the 24 second mark of the longer video above and you can see he's sitting down behind a partition, likely along the side of the courtroom. No chance he could've gotten to the judge quickly. The first guy that jumped up to help was either the court coordinator or reporter

This is in Nevada.  He might have been shot by the judge if he was in Texas.  I suspect many of them carry.  Though probably not many in the big cities.  And yes, a judicial officer (a judge), can carry inside the courtroom.  

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Maybe if the judge was the Waco Kid. Otherwise, not seeing how one draws a gun and fires in the nanosecond the judge had to react before he went flying into her

Perhaps.  Most of the courts in Texas I’ve appeared in (mostly federal but some state civil district) the judge is far enough from counsel table to have plenty of time to react.  

Returned to court. Those officers are thinking, "Please, please try something stupid."

He didn't get any extra time for his Leroy Jenkins.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/man-faces-attempted-murder-charge-after-viral-video-of-judge-attack-2977977/

Holthus ordered Redden back to court on Monday morning, when she handed down a sentence of 19 to 48 months in prison.

“I want to make it clear that I am not changing or modifying the sentence I was in the process of imposing last week before I was interrupted by the defendant’s actions,” Holthus said.

the-man-who-lunged-at-a-las-vegas-judge-

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Returned to court. Those officers are thinking, "Please, please try something stupid."

He didn't get any extra time for his Leroy Jenkins.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/man-faces-attempted-murder-charge-after-viral-video-of-judge-attack-2977977/

Holthus ordered Redden back to court on Monday morning, when she handed down a sentence of 19 to 48 months in prison.

“I want to make it clear that I am not changing or modifying the sentence I was in the process of imposing last week before I was interrupted by the defendant’s actions,” Holthus said.

the-man-who-lunged-at-a-las-vegas-judge-

No extra time for the unrelated original charges. He’s got a whole slew of new felony charges stemming from his screeching eagle attack that he’s still awaiting indictment for. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

With a 19 month sentence he probably could’ve been released in a little over a year. Now he’ll be locked up for over a couple decades easily. I mean one of his charges is attempted murder. He did not think that one through

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/3/2024 at 7:15 PM, Blotto said:

I don't condone that behavior, but I am impressed with his flight path. Dude has some hops. I laugh thinking about what my attempt at that would look like. 

Shawn Michaels is impressed.

On 1/4/2024 at 10:32 AM, RDCanecutter said:

Over/under on how many of those crimes happened when somebody called him "Debra."

I played football against a MLB from Cuero named Marion Harper. There wasn't a guy in the country who would dare ridicule his name. One bad mofo, and probably carried the wallet to prove it.

• Drool 1