Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Counter-counterpoint: you can have all the time in the world, it doesn't matter when the opposing QB is dropping darts into tiny windows all over the field

I was thinking more about disrupting the QB and timing. I agree you can’t do much when you don’t do that against a guy as hot as he was.

• Hook 'Em 1

4th and 3 with the chance to ice the first half and you're MFing Michigan.  You run a pass play, giving Washington the chance to cut it to 7 points before the half and then get the ball right back to start the 2nd half.  

Dumbest shit I've seen since Sark refused to pound the rock.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Horn80 said:

Fumbles man, fumbles 

The issue was, we didn't come out and establish the run early like Michigan. By that time, Washington already had 28 or more points. We played right into their gameplan to try and have a track meet against them. Michigan came out and kicked them in the teeth to establish dominance. Keeps Penix off the field. 

And look at what has happened when Michigan got away from the run. Stalled out on these drives.

• Hook 'Em 3