Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

I’m just waiting for videos from the guys who say they got shot through the door when they tested their cybertruck’s bulletproof claim.

...all while singing the praises of the cybertruck while in the ER

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Dominated by a Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness. Also the software sucks. And you have to take off the mud flaps and hubcaps when you off road.

tldw: If you want to survive the apocalypse, skip the cybertruck and buy two subarus for about the same price. Bonus: People will mistake you for a lesbian instead of an elmo bro. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

tldw: If you want to survive the apocalypse, skip the cybertruck and buy two subarus for about the same price. Bonus: People will mistake you for a lesbian instead of an elmo bro. 

Slap some Taos and Telluride stickers on the back and maybe something about a national park and that usually clears that up. 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

JFC.  So....other than "Elon thinks it looks cool, and I love to suck Elon's dick and tell him everything he does is masterful," what...exactly....is the point of this piece of shit?

FFS, I have a 24 year old F-150 4x4 that can handle everything the Cybertruck just balked at without breaking a sweat.  I don't need to take off any mudflaps, or hubcaps, or any shit like that.  I switch the dial from 4x2 to 4x4, and start driving.  Rock climbing, mud, etc.....it's done all that shit, easily.  The Cybertruck just got pantsed by a freaking Subaru (no shade to Subaru -- they really are great AWD performers).

This whole exercise is a goddamned comedy wrapped in a tragedy bathed in Elon's drug-addled runny shit.

Your truck hasn't had mud flaps or hubcaps in years.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Dominated by a Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness. Also the software sucks. And you have to take off the mud flaps and hubcaps when you off road.

Cybertruck makers watching this video (if they care, which they probably don't):

mess-up-mundane-detail.gif.0864f97723ecaaef60d2e7bb3ae4f76a.gif

• Haha 2

One of the weird bits in that video was when the guy was plugging his accessory/Tesla support business at the 3ish minute mark and went on to talk about replacing filters in the models because "you're probably familiar with, you know that gross sock smell"

I get that he makes money off the filters, but dude you just paid a lot of money for a truck that smells like dirty socks and you still rave about it? That sounds like an Elon bro, for sure.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

talkin bout mudflaps, my trucks got'em

Same. They don't do shit since the drive to my place in Vermont is almost 2 miles of just dirt road, but I like having them.

BTW - I got a 4x4 Taco

And that guy "oh I don't know if a compressor is feasible ..."

My girl Chloe put two different ones in her Taco(ma)

(links instead of embedded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyN8cezu00o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_vpeLQoPfs

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Your truck hasn't had mud flaps or hubcaps in years.

F off.  It's still got two hubcaps.  I even got the door handles fixed, so you can get into it from both sides now.  It's a veritable cadillac compared to the Cybertruck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This dude is borderline brain-dead. 

Did you hear it was his first time off roading? Good thing he had a spotter for that rugged terrain.  /s

Not surprised the dudes other car is a Miata lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Twenty four jobs?!  Let's roll out the red carpet!

Seriously.  You could substitute "Popeyes franchisee" for "Twitter" in that post, and it would be just as true.  

But Popeye's would blow the entire $10 million tax break on a state-of-the-art computerized system to allow them to fuck up your order in new and imaginative ways.  So, advantage - Popeyes.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

51 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

The more Elon loses the harder his incels defend him. I’ve never been more confused in my life. I keep expecting some of them to say ok ok maybe he might be a little wrong. 

Nah, even after all the reports on the faulty Cybertruck trunk closures come in, they'll still be like:

image.png.1eb0964604a77be7873b5cbc9a6f634b.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

The more Elon loses the harder his incels defend him. I’ve never been more confused in my life. I keep expecting some of them to say ok ok maybe he might be a little wrong. 

It's because they are pathetic fucking losers, with no worth or value of their own.  SO, they've tied their identity and worth to Elon.  They snivel "yes, my lord," and think they have value as his simps.  The really pathetic thing is that they don't even have THAT value.  But in any case, when you've tied your entire sense of self-worth to someone else, you will go to your grave defending that person, no matter how awful they are.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's because they are pathetic fucking losers, with no worth or value of their own.  SO, they've tied their identity and worth to Elon.  They snivel "yes, my lord," and think they have value as his simps.  The really pathetic thing is that they don't even have THAT value.  But in any case, when you've tied your entire sense of self-worth to someone else, you will go to your grave defending that person, no matter how awful they are.

What’s pathetic is that some living, breathing incel in his mom’s basement has as much clout with Elmo when he heaps praise on something Elmo said, as a Russian bot saying the same thing about Musk.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

That sounds really familiar. Can't quite remember who that reminds me of... some sort of cult or something... 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It's pretty basic, despite all of the evidence, they can't be wrong, and to do so, they would have to admit it, which they won't, so we continue down this road ...

On 1/26/2024 at 4:23 PM, Brisketexan said:

How do you reconcile this with the contingent that actually buys his shitty cars? 

So this is fun

Sep 30 - 10K

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000162828023034847/tsla-20230930.htm#ib5ff2de9b5b0458894a3412674c85416_16

Sep 30 - Tesla desk 

https://ir.tesla.com/_flysystem/s3/sec/000162828023034588/tsla-20231018-gen.pdf

2024 8K

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000095017024007073/tsla-ex99_1.htm

IMG_0347.thumb.jpeg.70f12fa87ab32d61365568a2a2abba65.jpeg

Customer Deposits (aka orders for cars) has vanished from reports. Looks like they buried that bad news in some other number 

IMG_0349.thumb.jpeg.81e37ba27b10bd63ad8426cb5c95c6e0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So this is fun
Sep 30 - 10K
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000162828023034847/tsla-20230930.htm#ib5ff2de9b5b0458894a3412674c85416_16
Sep 30 - Tesla desk 
https://ir.tesla.com/_flysystem/s3/sec/000162828023034588/tsla-20231018-gen.pdf
2024 8K
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000095017024007073/tsla-ex99_1.htm

IMG_0347.thumb.jpeg.70f12fa87ab32d61365568a2a2abba65.jpeg

Customer Deposits (aka orders for cars) has vanished from reports. Looks like they buried that bad news in some other number 

IMG_0349.thumb.jpeg.81e37ba27b10bd63ad8426cb5c95c6e0.jpeg

Looks like they stuffed it into Accrueds and Other, which is where you hide your shit. That number did go up, so if this dude’s hypothesis is right, I’d be real curious what hidden danger is in there, offsetting the decreases in the deposits.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/25/2024 at 4:51 PM, HenryJames said:

My favorite part was when he talked about getting rid of the gross sock smell in the model 3 and model Y. His company is committed to good smells.

IMG_2737.jpeg.28fa359df5f1647367cc224564ab9f10.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, GenXer said:

My favorite part was when he talked about getting rid of the gross sock smell in the model 3 and model Y. His company is committed to good smells.

IMG_2737.jpeg.28fa359df5f1647367cc224564ab9f10.jpeg

My favorite part was the "trails" he took in Hidden Falls.

It's been a hot minute since I've been out there but it appeared 99% were on the "park road".

Screenshot_20240130_082257_OfficeSuite.thumb.jpg.6f067507deea49d2b6a53691751a4909.jpg

Edit - Need to add "No Teslas" to the no boozing warning on the top.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, NoName said:

a speed typist? what is this 1974?

elon_neuratweets.jpg

But vaccines are bad because they claim they're implanting you with mind control devices? Or is the complaint that the vaccines aren't owned by Musk and therefore bad? 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, NoName said:

So, you mean....what functionally everyone around here has been saying for....forever.

I know that the snowflake righties love to think that everything is a (((SOROS))) conspiracy, but that's because when you are a nutbar piece of shit, truth, reality, and everything utterly normal looks like a war against your nutbarredness.

Nobody is "silencing" you because you offer differing political views.  They're just enforcing basic, long-standing social rules like "ummm, yeah....we don't allow you to smear runny shit on the walls."  The reason for that rule is that nobody wants to frequent a place where the walls are covered in semi-liquid, stanky shit.  So, once the shit-smearing starts again and people understandably don't want to hang out for it, the owner of the place has to take some measures to stop the shit-smearing.  It's not repression of free speech (not a gov't), it's not "silencing dissent."  It's just enforcing basic social standards of behavior and decency.

Want to talk about how sexy you think Taylor Swift is, cool.  If you want to share your detailed rape fantasies about Taylor....yeah, we don't want that in our public place.  Just like HEB doesn't want you standing in the middle of the store yelling "piss shit motherfucker cocksucker!" (man...you learn some lessons the hard way).  If you want to hold up fake images of a naked Taylor being raped.....we're definitely going to ask you to leave.  That's not "silencing," it's just enforcing the basic rule of "don't be a fucking dick."

Seriously, all of these sites have rules that pretty much amount to "don't be a fucking dick."  And the Elons of the world, because they are warped fucking creatures, think that rule is the result of some evil scheme of repression and (((domination))).  Fucking losers.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1