OVER THE LINE!!!

TexArcher

You want a toe?  I can get ya a toe.  Believe me.  There are ways, dude, you don't want to know about it, believe me.  Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon, *with* nail polish.  These fuckin' amateurs.  They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear, Jesus Christ.

• Hook 'Em 1

What the fuck are you talking about?! This Chinaman is not the issue!  I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude.  Across this line you do not, uh--and also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred, uh. . . Asian-American.  Please.

• Hook 'Em 1

And even if he's a lazy man... and the Dude was most certainly that; quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide.

But sometimes there's a man. Sometimes... there's a man...

Ahh... I lost my train of thought, here.

Edited by Rimbo

Robin Williams won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1998 for his performance in Good Will Hunting. A transcendent performance to be sure, but John Goodman was better in Lebowski. 

The Academy got it mostly right that year, especially in the Supporting Actor category. Burt Reynolds for Boogie Nights, and Robert Forrester for Jackie Brown were  nominated. It seems like movies like that never got nominated in the 90s. 

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

And even if he's a lazy man... and the Dude was most certainly that; quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide.

But sometimes there's a man. Sometimes... there's a man...

Ahh... I lost my train of thought, here.

I love Sam Elliot, but I thought his presence and narration were the only weak spots of the movie.

• Like 1