immamac has permabanmed me against bob’s wishes. read this thread before it disappears.

43 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Shit, and I thought it was serious business over on the "Women over 40" thread when I said Eva Longoria was average w/o make-up, but this?

This is something on a level I never imagined.

you said what?

Duuuuude.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Everyone treats Derka like shit and then freaks out when he blows up and then we do the same thing all over again. Let’s all just calm down. What I’m trying to say is that Derka is Hamas and Surly is Israel. And I support Hamas. That came out wrong but the point stands. 

IMG_2538.gif.9a554b4899b1c6036aa9a0a5160a1635.gif

I agree with everything posted above except for calling me a "bully." I went out of my way to NOT bully the guy. 

Also blacklabs never told me all that stuff Derka says he told me. He would just suspend me out of nowhere with a nasty message I couldn't even respond to. No one ever said anything to me about an IP ban or anything else.

Every time blacklabs would say something to me like "Derka doesn't like you using the phrase tourney dynamo to mock Chris Beard" I would say "ok I will not use that phrase if that bothers him. Even though that's ridiculous." I did my best to NOT torment or bully him.

In the last 6 to 12 months there's been tons of posters who have been a lot ruder to Derka than I was. For whatever reason he got it in his head that I was his big enemy and focused on me.

This apparent deal he had with blacklabs to try to get me banned did not serve him well IMO. It just made him fixate on me and make up this big battle in his head where he was going to emerge as King of the Message Board.

I think blacklabs had Derka's best interest at heart, and was trying to help, but turning it into a game to get me banned was not helpful. It fed into his problem instead of helping solve it.

I truly feel bad he's banned and I hope he is well. I'm not his enemy or bully. I'm just a guy who had a different opinion than him.

• Fuck You 3

Posted (edited)

Here are the posts that Derka reported to get me suspended and try to get me banned. I'll let you all decide if they are bullying him.

1) 

2) I will admit this one is not ideal, but I don't think it's really bullying

3) 

4) this is the post that was apparently so bad I deserved to be IP banned

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Fuck You 1

You can also look at posts 2073 and 2076 in the fire RT thread

I add a disclaimer to post 2073 so Derka didn't feel like I was attacking him personally. Post 2076 is a long rant calling my opinion "stupid" and a "joke." I did not reply to Derka's rude response to my post because I did not want to upset him. I did that dozens of times in the last few months. He'd attack me directly, I'd ignore it.

I swear to God I was trying to deescalate any conflict with the guy. I tried to post supportive messages to him etc.

I can't control that Derka got it in his head that I was his big enemy and he was really gonna get me good by working with blacklabs to get me permabanned.

I wish I understood earlier that I could put him on ignore and still see the threads he started. That may have avoided the whole thing. 

It's all very silly and stupid. Again, I apologize to Derka, the mods, and the boards for my role in this matter. 

• Fuck You 2

If you read someone of Derka's posts in this thread he literally says "Motown Horn would say nice things to me, but he didn't mean them!"

How the fuck would he know if I meant it or not? He doesn't know me. I definitely meant it. I wish the guy no ill will and I'm sincerely worried about him now.

Again he got it in his head that I was his big enemy despite the fact that I tried to ignore him, be nice to him, and deescalate things with him.

• Fuck You 2

11 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

I wasn’t trying to “win.” That’s the main difference between the two of us here 

You sure are doing a lot of explaining and showing your side of things for someone who isn't trying to win.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

There seems to be some massive confusion on why Derka is no longer invited to be a part of the community. Also @MotownHorn this thread has nothing to do with you so just fuck off from it please. 

I'm open and have discussion and leave threads like this up because I think that's important for transparency. What I am not doing is posting screenshots, text messages and everything else going on behind the scenes that isn't in this thread. What you saw in this thread and the level of aggression, flat out disrespect and admitted non-compliance from Derka was already enough, what wasn't posted was beyond and that's all I'm going to say about it.

This is final and it is not open for discussion. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)

Lol, I like how the guy is asking "how is my going out of my way to say stuff that I know for a fact will bother a specific poster bullying?" 

We all have our opinions on the Beard situation. Derka especially was very upset about what happened. His favorite sport was in prime position with what seemed like the perfect coach and it was all ripped away. He obviously had a hard time processing that Beard's dumb ass did it to himself. And he isn't the only one who has doubts about Terry either. But the things you posted weren't legit criticisms of Beard or legit defense of Terry. You posted the things you did specifically to rile him up and you know it.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 5

The majority of people complaining about poster XYZ are too stubborn or masochistic to use the ignore function. They enjoy engaging with the poster that riles them up, makes them mad, frustrates them, etc. No matter how much they complain about how ignorant, mean, or annoying the poster is being. If you continue to engage for years and years, you enjoy it.

• Hook 'Em 5

30 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I don't post where you and Derka do, but this sounds like the  husband that is a wife beater, gets caught by the police, and tells his side which is so reasonable after beating the shit out of her a few hours before. I doubt that blacklab would ban you for such posts. He isn't a dumb man, nor that unfair.  Hey, congrats wife beater, you got Derka banned.

Great analysis. I don't post much in those places either, but even I know that guy has been following Derka around and trying to trigger him for fucking years, and now he wants to show up here and gaslight everyone else becuase he takes exception to being called a bully, apparently. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

Well I could have gone to the gym today. Instead I found this thread. This sucks.

I was about to train for a half marathon this morning, but when I staggered into the kitchen I found a half eaten doughnut from last night. 

It’s really weird how that happens almost every day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

man, Motown sure cares a lot for a guy who has repeatedly said he didn't care, this would be his last post in the thread - no THIS would be his last post in the thread - no THIS would be his last post in the thread, and who went into the situation knowing who and what he was dealing with.

if anyone didn't see his true stripes before, they most certainly have now.

fuck that guy

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1