Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

I see he's staying in competition shape in case that call comes

Kenzie-Werner-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-8.jpg

Today I learned I have the body of a former NFL Quarterback. And I got a couple of decades on him. He wins the slutty companion race though. For now.

And @66BUFF proves we're all a lottery win away from happiness. I just hope they get the AI fully integrated before I kick the bucket.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Haha 5

On 6/20/2023 at 11:54 PM, Blotto said:

Good lord, he looks like Kid Rock's even slightly more retarded half-brother.  

She looks like she's got a nice ass though.

On 6/20/2023 at 11:54 PM, Blotto said:

He is fine, he's going to join the PGA Tour he said. 

EDIT:  He is going to have to improve though.....

https://www.ghin.com/golfer-lookup/golfer/53616c7465645f5fed0f0bc336c751dc0d06d542076202c6/club/22900

Edited by markstanco

25 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Careful what you wish for. They go too far and you’re going to get 20-minute stories and arrive late everywhere you go together. 

That's the beauty. Your problem would have an easy fix not available in the current biological model.

s-l400.jpg

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Horrible take.  Just awful.

Some of us just aren't turned on by certain types of trashy women.

We prefer OTHER trashy women!

Not to mention some of us would prefer to not throw a hotdog down a hallway. She’s been plucked more times than the Irish rose.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not on social media, but you're right---America does love a good trainwreck story.  It'll get 1/2mm Aggie viewers, plus a couple million watching like they do for a crash at NASCAR.  Netflix doesn't make many miscalculations.  He pops up in our world all the time, but to the rest of the country...it's been so long, it's more of a "Huh?  That guy?  A documentary?  Why?  Hadn't heard his name since the NFL Draft a decade ago."  

It'll easily be the most watched Aggie themed movie though---"They Call me Sir", "The Boys of Junction", that horrific piece on Bonfire, that Lyle Lovett narrated movie about the history of College Station, The Corps documentary, the 12th man documentary, and the live action narrative, "We've Never Been Licked."  Every single thing they touch turns to shit.  But this Netflix one about Johnny will at least have some production value and editors/posting professionals that know what the fuck they are doing.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Not on social media, 

This is social media. All I know is this documentary is going to be appointment viewing for me. And manziel isn’t as irrelevant as you think, he’s absolutely still a king to the barstool sports-type crowd which is a gigantic audience.

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It would certainly get more eyeballs that way.  

Mark my words, in 5 years time he's either dead, in jail, or having just won elected public office somewhere in Texas.  

Governor Fitlump and Lt. Governor Manziel has a certain ring to it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PvilleStang said:

So Netflix is doing the 30 for 30 thing now?

They’ve been doing it. Untold has a few really great docs out already. One about Manti Teo, another about Malice at the Palace, and actually maybe the best one about a minor league hockey team I’d never heard of that was run by a mobsters teenage son in the early 2000s.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2