Scottie Scheffler Detained by Police

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

PGA, paid security, course officials should have been on the accident scene helping LPD and golfers trying to get to the course 

there should have already been off duty cops / paid traffic control in place if shuttles were running. It should have been called in to pga officials and a plan of action should have been executed 

lot of epic fail here 

whenever there is a fatality there is going to be a 6 -7 hour clusterfuck.  They should have just told the players that we are pushing back tee times 4 hours due to frost...

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I think we can all agree that the most important thing here is that the officer made it home safe.

But not the pants. All pants gave some, but some pants gave all. We salute you, pants, the real American hero.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Who the fuck left the door to cloak room open?

Fuckin people never even heard of sports they just just search arrest. Cops. Police anything on their radar on the forums lol

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

whenever there is a fatality there is going to be a 6 -7 hour clusterfuck.  They should have just told the players that we are pushing back tee times 4 hours due to frost...

If you read Scheffler's lawyer statement everything was allegedly handled.

Just now, dcar00 said:

pga started calling guys ?

there’s only me road to the course ?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Fuckin people never even heard of sports they just good arrest. Cops. Police anything on their radar on the forums lol

Take your meds, Mushmouth

fat albert various tv christmas GIF

Edited by hookemATL
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

If you read Scheffler's lawyer statement everything was allegedly handled.

It was kind of a joke but yeah I don't expect the PGA Tour to understand how cops work when there is a fatality. 6 to 7 hours is normal.

It was kind of a joke but yeah I don't expect the PGA Tour to understand how cops work when there is a fatality. 6 to 7 hours is normal.

Exactly. Can’t let a good fatality go down without some fat OT
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I love the comment in the report about DETECTIVE Gillis being in "full LMPD protective rain jacket".

Yeah, from the photos I saw they could have been street maintenance guys.  I'm sure it was a complete shitshow but cooler heads would have been nice.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Fuckin people never even heard of sports they just just search arrest. Cops. Police anything on their radar on the forums lol

You should run for President.  You’ve got what it takes, apparently…

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I love the comment in the report about DETECTIVE Gillis being in "full LMPD protective rain jacket".

Perhaps Det. Gillis had a fairly raw vagina over having to do traffic duty for a PGA tour event early in the morning. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

There isnt a fucking notice anywhere on the yellow vest that the guy is a cop. Also important to note, the reporter is the one who from the beginning of the story claimed the cop JUMPED on the side of Scotty's car.   This fucking clown was pissed no one respected his authority

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kz6ul7mp3mtja3o9cz

Scotty didn't know

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Was it also Louisville where a traffic cop blatantly lied about a similar situation recently? Said a driver ignored his commands to stop and dragged him several yards. Driver was arrested for all kinds of serious felonies, until another driver’s dashcam proved the cop wasn’t dragged at all, he just literally ran into the vehicle after it already stopped. Charges dismissed. 

1 hour ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

For the bootlickers in this thread, I'll say it again. Fuck all cops.

There are very few things surly collective has near universal agreement on: fuck OU, laugh at aggy and, last but not least, fuck the police.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

The speed and quickness is epic 

It was also rapid, fast, nimble, rapid, and brisk!

Pour one out for Det. Gillis's pants.

il_570xN.2512054740_iwoa.jpg

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

Trying to put lipstick on a pig. This was a bullshit situation all the way around and gross over-reaction by the arresting cop(s).

54 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

But not the pants. All pants gave some, but some pants gave all. We salute you, pants, the real American hero.

Flags are sure to be at half-mast all through Kentucky this week.

bfa4f63e-5d45-4d64-a814-50e24f6ed02f_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The look.  Buzzcut etc…

I really hope you're hungover with a bunch of passed out hookers and a pile of blow in your suite because you're really off your game

2 minutes ago, pops said:

I really hope you're hungover with a bunch of passed out hookers and a pile of blow in your suite because you're really off your game

Lol no.  Flying and not getting all the pics sadly.  But the pic I quoted had a cop w a buzzcut.  I’m flying to Miami though, so anything is possible this weekend…

I wish they made police officers answer questions. I would love to hear the WHY behind deciding this was the best solution to the problem. 

The "who did we just arrest" question will go down in history. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol no.  Flying and not getting all the pics sadly.  But the pic I quoted had a cop w a buzzcut.  I’m flying to Miami though, so anything is possible this weekend…

Not a cop. It's rory. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, pops said:

Not a cop. It's rory. 

I definitely was looking at something else I meant to quote lol.  But that’s pretty awesome.  Rory with the Bobby stick chasing down Scottie is perfect…

• Hook 'Em 1