Austin online dating story escalates quickly

TedStriker

His profile is missing a few things.

I'm new-ish to Austin. I moved here from Alabama 6 months ago just after I graduated from Auburn. I just want to find a sweet girl who laughs at my jokes, and will show me around town. Then if she spurns my sexual advances, she's probably a fattie who I will want to strangle while I look into her eyes and then gouge those eyes out, cum on her dead face, and then put my dick in her dead mouth after I murder her. I have a pistol. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

The guy is a POS and a psycho who should serve jail time for terroristic threats. I don't get why she would continue to engage him as long as she did, though. Just doesn't seem very smart or safe. Once he started with the vile threats, better to ignore/block him and go straight to the cops (which I guess she eventually did -- sucks they didn't respond).

Edited by Art Vandelay

16 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

That guy needs some sit alone in a cold cement room time then some psych help but her engagement with him is like sticking around the pit bull that just barked at you and slapping it on the head a few times. Not smart.

Yeah, any replies after "I should rape you" were, ummm, ill-advised.

Dude messages chick re:cunnilingus and how he would be good at it for her. She dismissed him, he dismisses her, insults back and forth, you’re fat/you’re dumb/you should kill yourself/I’m going to kill you/watch your back/I’ll find you/describing horrible things he’s going to do to her body. Started out with jabroni being kinda gross but her being kinda bitchy but then went to eleven real quick.

On 7/31/2018 at 1:57 PM, phdhorn said:

He's a fucking asshole that deserves jail time.  But she's kind of a peach to some degree.  

Suddenly my 24 1/2 year old marriage seems thrilling and exciting by comparison.

Yeah. Fuck dating. If I were to suddenly become single again for whatever reason, I simply cannot fathom entering back into that scene. Ever. 

1 hour ago, wood said:

Yeah. Fuck dating. If I were to suddenly become single again for whatever reason, I simply cannot fathom entering back into that scene. Ever. 

I would certainly have to do it drunk off my ass. Not-crazy needs to be crazy to meet crazy.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That's why cash transactions are always easier

I don’t like paying upfront though.  Never know what you get and then she has no more incentive.  What’s needed is a kind of escalation scale where you pay little upfront and then more and more over time as you dip in again and again. 

Holy shit I just described marriage.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I don’t like paying upfront though.  Never know what you get and then she has no more incentive.  What’s needed is a kind of escalation scale where you pay little upfront and then more and more over time as your repeated request to dip in again and again are denied

Holy shit I just described marriage.  

Fixed it.

• Like 1