Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

33 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Do we really want to see dick pics of Bucknut? I'm thinking no, but if that's not the consensus view...

It's evidently in the law, man. The Title IX. It's out of our hands. Seeing the pix is compulsory.

1135340.jpg

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Do we really want to see dick pics of Bucknut? I'm thinking no, but if that's not the consensus view...

I love the thought of the committee sitting around in a conference room for hours on end, looking through Zach Smith's dick pics and sex toy war chest order history, and figuring out how to make sense of all of it. Then someone gets a Twitter update that Smith's attorney and Brett McMurphy are debating the legitimacy of said dick pics, so they have to spend extra time analyzing his tie, wedding band, and dick to make a judgement on it. And everyone is dreading the next Twitter update because the hole keeps getting deeper.

• Like 3

Some pretty funny Ohio delusion i read

Today is the day, you fucking pieces of shit. Today is the day Urban Meyer (praise be unto him) is found NOT GUILTY of these fictitious and tasteless accusations. Today is the
day he walks home a free man, ready to lead his fine young men to another national championship. Today is the day thots across the world are smited for their whoredom, and metaphorically bitch slapped for every countless lie and fabrication they've made.

Today is the day you, yes you, are forever put in your place. From this day forth, you will not dare speak of THE Ohio State in a disrespectful manner. Because the next time you try to make fun of the Buckeyes, remember this very day - the day YOU were proved WRONG.

You thought that Urban was liar. A coward. A goon. But you could not be any farther from the truth. Because today is the day that Urban is proved to be a great man.

6 hours ago, El Squared said:

Vitale is a Tier 1 Douche with likely dementia.

Soiling himself publicly with both ends of his gastrointestinal tract (and simultaneously) is what he does well.

I'm sure he has some hot takes on North Korea and Iran too.

At this point, he's almost the equivalent of college basketball's Lee Corso...

ESPN should let him walk around with a mascot head on to make him keep his mouth shut in this...

46 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

boy he really took a step down with her and she is married

I bet her husband is no longer a friend of the program.   He likely finds out in the press that his wife sucked Zach Smith's dick at work.  Urban has some grand institutional control.  Time for a nitro pill.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

If that football program administrative assistant got reassigned, then Urbs or somebody in charge had to know about the office blowjob hijinks?  What am I missing?   

That this took place in Ohio where they are as committed to the program as ou. They will go harakiri before they are disowned by friends/family/neighbors/colleagues.

Y'all do not know the levels of crazy this state is, although they are trying to show the nation.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goodman said:

That this took place in Ohio where they are as committed to the program as ou. They will go harakiri before they are disowned by friends/family/neighbors/colleagues.

Y'all do not know the levels of crazy this state is, although they are trying to show the nation.

Very true.  The alleged Smith cocksucker was an Ohio State grad with a child named Scarlett.  She ain't flipping, but maybe her husband does.  If I was her husband, I would go scorched earth.  

20 minutes ago, Orangechipper said:

According to mcmurphy today is just a release of the report.    Not the decision from the president on what he’ll do with it.    

Pres accidentally used the chinese finger handcuffs instead of the cock ring, so it may take him a while to release his findings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t know what I’ve missed, but the title change tells me I’ve missed something. 

I’m in your boat. Trying to get caught up but it seems Zach liked to take pictures of his dick on his work phone while at the White House while also banging everything willing with a pulse. 

He also seems to have quite the collection of cock rings and other phallus worship shit that may or may not have been paid for with tOSU $$, I’m still reading 

4 hours ago, woohorn said:
5 hours ago, tejas60 said:
is there somewhere that verifies that's her? 

Hell, his attorney says it's not even HIM.

Of course it’s not him.

It’s a clever stunt dick double, probably substituted by the Russians.

The FBI dickprints will clear the whole thing up.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 1

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games