Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

depends.

if shes having a real mental issue, try to talk her down. if its obvious shes actually on a bad trip, and she kept standing up on the seats grinding in the air like that...

perfect time for a cunt punch, would put her fucking down. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

It’s not the helmet, it’s the guy’s box turtle sized melon that’s in it. Why the dude’s wearing a helmet to a press conference I don’t know.

I guess you didn't see the video of the crane falling from the skyscraper.  Could happen again you know.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, markstanco said:

Been about 100 feet away from a barracuda that was eyeing me.  I went from 1500 psi to 500 psi in about 15 seconds. 

I've dove rigs with barracudas mere feet away.  They don't F* with you if you don't F* with them.  Worst I've ever heard was a dumb arse that shined their flashlight in the eyes of a barracuda during a night dive, and the 'cuda speared them in the chest at full speed, leaving them with a nice bruise and story to tell.  But no bite was taken.

• Like 2

it’s a video of the weightlifter from bali when he died.  he’s trying to squat a bunch of weight and the bar literally snaps his neck.  don’t click if it will bother you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvD-S_dRC23/

siap but I’m in mx with shit internet and a lot of stuff in the threads doesn’t load for me anymore.  

21 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

It’s not the helmet, it’s the guy’s box turtle sized melon that’s in it. Why the dude’s wearing a helmet to a press conference I don’t know.

The helmet is ridiculous but that guy is a legit hero, first Fire Chief to the WTC on 9/11.  His brother went up the towers and never came back.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I don't like to see people maimed and possibly killed but I almost always root for the bull. 
https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/27/messi-of-matadors-gored-by-1-100-lb-bull-during-show-in-spain/?adid=social-tws

No Faces of Death fan so just reading not watching, but I hope this happens every time to those animal torturing a-holes!
  • Hook 'Em 3