Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

9 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Holy shit, indeed. That lady must have some supreme pain tolerance. Reinforces something I've thought for a long time--men aren't man enough to bear children.

no shit, there would be whole lot less of you fuckers if daddies had to go through that bullshit.

edit: Old but new to me dammit.

USA Under 16 vs El Salvador Under 16. USA won 114-19.

d3rv2i5wvk971.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/u-s-womens-u16-basketball-team-beats-el-salvador-by-nearly-100-points-in-a-fiba-americas-tournament/

During their first game in the FIBA Americas U16 Championship in Chile on Monday, the U.S. U16 team took on El Salvador and cruised to a 114-19 victory. Yes, that score is correct, and perhaps not all that surprising when you look at the size difference between the two teams. 

The U.S. team took advantage of that size difference to score 70 points in the paint, as well as out-rebound their Salvadoran opponents, 64-23. Londynn Jones led the U.S. with 21 points, which alone would have been enough to win the game. 

Edited by crash_davis

On 7/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, brakeman said:

no shit, there would be whole lot less of you fuckers if daddies had to go through that bullshit.

Instead we have to listen to women for our whole lives.

Tradeoffs...