Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

17 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I swear this looks like her head comes off (but I think it is just because of how her hair is whipped around, while her head is coming off)

immovable  fragile object...meets an unstoppable force

So many awesome little things about that Evil Knievel jump video.  My favorite is now how he positioned the camera at that time of day.  When Knievel finishes the ramp and is in his mid-air coast, watch the shadow of his cape on the driveway.  It perfectly flaps back and forth from right overhead.  It's just too perfect.  Pos rep.

Reminds me of my Evel Knievel reenactment I performed on Vine Street circa 1972. Had a sweet Lemon Peeler, a hunk of plywood and a shitload of bricks. Made the ramp 6 or 7 bricks high. I forget where we stopped because we thought they would fail. I have a good 50yd run up, everything is go and I hit the ramp at full speed. As soon as I leave the ramp I lean way back to do a flying wheelie. My calculations were slightly wrong. I over rotated and my ass became the first point to touch down on the concrete curb. If you've never broken your coccyx, I do not recommend it.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Reminds me of my Evel Knievel reenactment I performed on Vine Street circa 1972. Had a sweet Lemon Peeler, a hunk of plywood and a shitload of bricks. Made the ramp 6 or 7 bricks high. I forget where we stopped because we thought they would fail. I have a good 50yd run up, everything is go and I hit the ramp at full speed. As soon as I leave the ramp I lean way back to do a flying wheelie. My calculations were slightly wrong. I over rotated and my ass became the first point to touch down on the concrete curb. If you've never broken your coccyx, I do not recommend it.

c56d8e4067d2cfb350a6fa7887b6f3a5.gif&f=1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Yeah, I had many, many bike ramp experiments go bad. We were recently going through family photos, and in the majority of them I’m sporting scrapes on my face, casts, bandages, or other indicia of injury. No idea how I survived to relative maturity. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1